Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 1 Average
Simone psychic sofa
28-04-2017, 05:47 PM
Simone psychic sofa
Has anyone had a reading with simone off psychic sofa she's the one with the dog in the pic I found her pretty good ..just wondering what other people think of her
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
28-04-2017, 09:29 PM
RE: Simone psychic sofa
Simone has identified a couple of events I have coming up... As for the future a choice to be made with regards to relationships. I thought she was fantastic....

Highly recommend...
29-04-2017, 09:03 AM
(28-04-2017 08:12 PM)janaan Wrote:  sorry was not such a nice readings with her.may be connection issue.but glad you found her good.

Sorry she didn't connect with you very well janaan but she did hit on some some key things I found her quite good first time I've used her
29-04-2017, 09:07 AM
(28-04-2017 09:29 PM)Amber Gems Wrote:  Simone has identified a couple of events I have coming up... As for the future a choice to be made with regards to relationships. I thought she was fantastic....

Highly recommend...

Hi can I just ask if you had predictions come through from her as I found her quite good in to relation to things I have going on she picked up very well even gave me initial of a name which she said is a unusual name which she was correct about.
Would definitely use her again.
29-04-2017, 05:05 PM
Had a reading with Simone some time back. Her reading was a bit different than some of the other readers. Said my husband won't try to reunite with me until I meet another guy, and by then I probably won't want him any more and she picked up divorce may be an option. Said that it will be my choice.

I sincerely hope she's wrong.
22-08-2017, 01:30 AM
I really like Simone.. Not too many I use on ps but her. Predictions have occurred although some from a later time period from when she forecast.
22-08-2017, 01:09 PM
Hi there,

I had a reading with her a few weeks ago and I found her to be good, such a lovely lady and honest too, I don't feel she gave any fairystories and was very realistic which I like. She validated fairly well and within days two predictions came to pass - however one wasn't as expected so you probably have nothing to worry about RubyWine, since it was a love prediction too.

I did meet the guy she described however it turned out to be an awful situation to say the least so I put an end to that fairly quickly. To be fair she didn't predict that things would go amazing with him either, just that she saw (him) a new energy coming forward and that he did.

So unless there's supposed to be another guy coming forward from a smiliar area then so far that and a work prediction has happened but not how I expected it to and although infact it was sour for a moment, it's actually worked out strongly in my favour and I dodged bullets in both areas and I'm onto greener pastures now, with work especially.

Everything really does happen for a reason and is happening how it's supposed to for now.

Also want to mention Carla B from PS was good at validating work but a little hit and miss with my love life - she picked up work things coming forward end of this month/early September and she was right, same as Destiny Doctor predicted and it is more money too as told.

I know as with every psychic, they work for some and not others but Summer Breeze also predicted this as well and 1 love prediction has somewhat come true regarding someone else.

I'm really seeing more it's a lot of hit and miss with psychics and I think it's rare that any reader, no matter how good, will always get it right when it comes to predictions/timings but for me they've been unfolding none the less though I have up until the end of this year now from a few different readers so I will keep you guys updated.
22-08-2017, 07:32 PM
Predictions made for February never came to pass. Spoke to Simone twice after that reading and still nothing ever happened. It's now nearly September and still no joy.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Sabrina knight /psychic sofa Rachel212 7 319 Yesterday 04:46 PM
Last Post: Mr R Sole
  JJ from psychic sofa Sueq49 41 2,453 Yesterday 03:30 AM
Last Post: Rachel212
  Rudi - Psychic Sofa Rosie 2 109 14-10-2017 08:39 PM
Last Post: Rosie
  Amethyst from Psychic Sofa clara 61 16,052 14-10-2017 08:49 AM
Last Post: Rosie
Exclamation Louisa Psychic sofa sinead555 0 174 15-09-2017 05:41 PM
Last Post: sinead555
  Kathleen psychic sofa richard' kimmie psychic yoday Sueq49 16 1,270 10-09-2017 08:41 PM
Last Post: Sassy1
  Star clair psychic sofa Rachel212 1 611 10-09-2017 11:26 AM
Last Post: Givenuphope
  Willow s /psychic sofa Rachel212 1 261 14-08-2017 08:47 PM
Last Post: janaan
Smile The Best of Psychic Sofa.. Any Nominees?? Dream Catcher 730 136,339 10-08-2017 10:42 AM
Last Post: janaan
  Does anyone know where pearl 4747 psychic sofa reader has gone ? Raat 40 4,895 24-07-2017 09:26 PM
Last Post: Sueq49