Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
hello!
28-04-2017, 09:49 PM
hello!
Hi everyone! Heart I thought I would post a message here and say hello. I have been reading messages on your website for a while, but havent yet actually spoken with a psychic. how does everyone normally choose someone to speak with? i have been on a few of the websites you talk about but there are so many people to choose from! Huh xx
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
28-04-2017, 10:33 PM
RE: hello!
(28-04-2017 09:49 PM)sarah1980 Wrote:  Hi everyone! Heart I thought I would post a message here and say hello. I have been reading messages on your website for a while, but havent yet actually spoken with a psychic. how does everyone normally choose someone to speak with? i have been on a few of the websites you talk about but there are so many people to choose from! Huh xx

Hello and welcome
I have learnt my lesson the hard way regards psychic sites keep your money most tell you what you want to hear, there may be a couple of genuine ones out there but it will cost you a fortune to find out......
I would call them agony aunts not psychics but good luck if you try them out, and your predictions come through for you......
28-04-2017, 10:45 PM
hi jaks111 thank you. i have heard a few stories from people who have spent a lot of money on some of these websites. i guess it comes down to what your looking for? i want answers about my love life but also would love to know if my grandad is still around (in spirit). i get the feeling he visits me sometimes but dont know if its just me being silly!!!! Smile thank you again for the advice x
28-04-2017, 10:51 PM
Welcome, I agree totally with jaks111.
There really are genuine psychics out there but you will not find many on the phone lines. And please try not to believe the testimonials on here, especially the ones on the psychic sofa board as they are mostly from readers them self who are masquerading as happy customers.
Try a spiritualist church near you and ask there.
28-04-2017, 11:30 PM
People who have readings are looking mainly for 3 things ( psychics know this )
1st being love, career, moving house then general
Psychics read/tune into us that's why they are fab at past and present and shite for predictions
Let's be honest who's predictions have come through ?
We need a voting poll on true predictions coming through sorry I don't know how to do one otherwise i would.....
28-04-2017, 11:33 PM
Hallo Sarah welcome to the forum. The churches or contacting The Spiritualis Association of Great Britain may be a good move. Google them, their recommendations are more genuine. You can't trust 70% of the testimonials on here, you find they are all about psychic sofa readers that are fake from their readers.
14-05-2017, 10:13 PM
do people give fake testimonials on the website then? I did notice on psychic sofa that they all seem to be positive? Thats why i tried a couple of their readers. not sure it was the best idea now lol
14-05-2017, 10:35 PM
(14-05-2017 10:13 PM)sarah1980 Wrote:  do people give fake testimonials on the website then? I did notice on psychic sofa that they all seem to be positive? Thats why i tried a couple of their readers. not sure it was the best idea now lol

As far as I have heard negative reviews get taken off or never appear.

Do let us know who you tried hope you recorded your readings always good to listen back at a later date, but please don't hold onto predictions or dates as the majority come and go they never manifest as you will find out in time.....
Good luck.
15-05-2017, 03:41 PM
Hi everyone, I'm new to the site!! Hope you're all doing well!

I'm looking to make a short documentary about someone having their first psychic reading as I'm interested in people's relationship with the spiritual and psychic world.

I'm open-minded and curious about the subject and not seeking to making some trashy, sensationalist film. The film is actually a student project and will only be screened at the National Film School in the UK - it won't appear on TV anyway. If you might be interested in taking part, please message me and I can give you more info about me and the project. Thanks in advance!! Smile
16-05-2017, 05:34 AM
Why don't you have a reading yourself if its an experiment? You'll see first hand then.