Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 4 Average
Rainbow
29-04-2017, 01:56 PM
Rainbow Rainbow
juss to ask did any 1 tried Rainbow(4052)from PS?i tried her few weeks back,(as im not having further readings right now)but i found her pretty good.she explained every detail in a very clam way.validate well situation around my man.,also gave me predictions aswell which are still on its way(very soon).it looks like she truly have a huge ability in this field.
but i want to know if any 1 tried her and how they get with her?i think she is quite new in PS.so feedback will be helpfull.thanx.Smile
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
19-07-2017, 10:48 PM
RE: Rainbow
Rainbow was really nice to talk to and got description of people/situation fairly well although I felt at the time she was frothy and sugary.

Prediction about job and guy didn't happen that she said definately would. Haven't heard a dickie bird from the guy and never heard a word from job position I applied for.

Would not recommend or use again.
19-07-2017, 11:12 PM
un4tunately my 1st reading was pretty good with her but 2nd reading(as predictions were not manifested)my reading was hell horrible,she totaly changed her statement.validations were also way off on that reading.she was may b very tired.but ofcourse i,ll not try her again.its hard aswell to understand her reading caz she talks very very slow.
25-07-2017, 11:55 PM
Really nice lady but unfortunately the predictions she gave never happened!
26-07-2017, 11:03 AM
2 readings over 3 months with diff outcomes.The last was backtracking and not helpful.I won't call her again.
15-08-2017, 11:22 PM
Did anyone get the diamond ring and a proposal predicted from this reader? OMG, this lady was sugarcoat overload. A load of rubbish.