Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
cosmic ordering
13-08-2011, 08:55 PM
cosmic ordering
Just wondering as anybody done any cosmic orderig and its happened for them and how did you cosmic order it?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
13-08-2011, 09:24 PM (This post was last modified: 13-08-2011 09:42 PM by Warren27/12.)
RE: cosmic ordering
It has and hasn't worked for me. I mean, it has in terms of asking to be a bit more successful in my career, it took about 5 months, but in love it hasn't. I was always told that when you order something, you have to say "I will have" or "I will bring ____ into my life" instead of "I want", because if you say the former, it's believing that what you've ordered has already come your way. If you say "I want", that's all you're going to be doing...wanting.

That's what I remember hearing a psychic say on the show anyway. Can't remember who it was now

"So close, no matter how far...couldn't be much more from the heart. Forever trust in who we are...and Nothing Else Matters"
13-08-2011, 09:59 PM
Yes iv tried doing cosmic ordering for love but its never happened!!
13-08-2011, 10:27 PM
I use Cosmic Ordering Connection by Stephen Richards every time there is a full moon..You just put on the cd and listen and its designed to connect you to the universe and help you put out your wishes from your subconscious. It's really relaxing too.

In terms of getting my wishes - little things here and there.

I believe the idea is to put them out there and not think about them and allow them to happen when the time is right!!

A bit like we are advised with psychic readings - stop focusing on timings and dates etc..and allow things to move as and when the time is right.

Good luck everyone.

ps. I'm not out to promote his cd, but have found it an easy way of doing cosmic ordering - he does the work for you. It's available on Amazon.
13-08-2011, 10:40 PM
This thread has some good points on CO's and Manifestation.
14-08-2011, 10:42 AM
I did it last night and before back in march and as you can probably guess from all my posts it has not happened but did hear the other day that do it no more than 4 times but on another occasion they said do it once and leave it. Who knows but i got the stuff so i might as well. I got instructions for mine from Korena
14-08-2011, 01:33 PM
(14-08-2011 10:42 AM)Blondie Wrote:  I did it last night and before back in march and as you can probably guess from all my posts it has not happened but did hear the other day that do it no more than 4 times but on another occasion they said do it once and leave it. Who knows but i got the stuff so i might as well. I got instructions for mine from Korena

Have you also done the SouthWest corner of your house ritual that Karina advocates? That is supposed to help draw in love too.
14-08-2011, 08:08 PM
I think an important point is that we cannot bring a specific person to us as they can only come to us with free will. We can put all the qualities of love down as an order but not the person, from what I have gleaned from the show.
I use creative visualisation sometimes and a dream file of pictures from scenes that I want in my life.
17-08-2011, 10:19 PM
I have heard that you can write the initials of you and a specific person on a candle and ask for improved communication.

This is more like candle magic than a cosmic order, but always worth a try. Silver was the colour of candle given for this little spell. It helps if you do this with the new moon, rather than a full moon. The full moon pushes down on the Earth and goes against what you are vibing for. Go with the new moon and the energy goes upwards.
29-08-2011, 01:09 AM
I have had a lot of really positive experiences with Cosmic ordering, and doing things like writing angel letters. Some things you simply order and wait for them to come along and happen, but a lot of the time you have to work to make them happen and trust that they will happen.

The biggest thing with cosmic ordering is changing the way you think on all levels, not just about what you are wanting to manifest. In turn this starts to change your life for the better because you are seeing things in a positive as opposed to a negative... whether this be a situation, your life, or yourself :-)

A good thing to do is a vision board which are really easy to make. It gives you something visual to focus on in regards to how you want your life to be. I use a cork notice board for mine, but you can make them using card and stick things on like pictures, words, affirmations etc etc.

In regards to the candles, if you are wanting communication from a potential love interest or ex partner, using pink or red candles will amplify what you are doing, as well as doing it on a Friday (Midnight is always a good time).. you can also place things around the candles that are associated with the type of communication you are wanting :-)

Life is a shipwreck but we must not forget to sing in the lifeboats. ~Voltaire

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  MAY ASTROLOGY; A GREAT TIME FOR COSMIC ORDERING! psychicdoglover 0 138 05-05-2017 04:04 PM
Last Post: psychicdoglover
  Cosmic Ordering Eridanus 19 5,442 21-07-2012 05:03 PM
Last Post: EarthAngel