Facebook
you could find Lilly here

https://www.facebook.com/lillyannepsychicmedium/

has any one had a reading from her
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
13-05-2017, 12:12 AM
RE: Facebook
There is already a post on lillyann. And I will say here what I said on there, and that is lillyann is a business woman who can read between the lines and has her family working for her to make sure no comments of a negative nature are put on the page. She's no more medium than me
28-05-2017, 10:56 PM (This post was last modified: 29-05-2017 12:17 PM by OneInOneout.)
Samjade are you not a reader using a fake name here? It's been shown already on this site. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to know who you are as I follow you and Lilly and looking at your comments above and the post on your page your name will be Deborah Davies Psychic Medium.
29-05-2017, 06:16 PM
It is a good job you are not a rocket scientist then!! No I am not a said Deborah Davies. I do alot of research into the said medium lillyann and my findings of her are shocking!!! I have had many text readings off her also, and they are that general anyone could write them. If she was true medium she would be touring ect. She is a business woman that throws random spirit messages through Facebook. And another thing her page is policed 24/7 by her family/team, so every negative feedback will be removed immediately. She has alot of people fooled, which seems quite easy to do.