Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 1 Average
clint denyer(thread deleted)
15-05-2017, 07:57 AM
clint denyer(thread deleted)
juss checked now whole thread about clint denyer has been deleted.as sweepie has started that thread so chances are she deleted it.but why and whats the reason?she can easily deleted her comments rather then deleting whole thread.Huh
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
21-05-2017, 08:14 AM
RE: clint denyer(thread deleted)
Clint gave me a lot of bullsh*t. I've seached him on the net and watched some of his videos. One of the Glastonbury crowd who believe that crop circles are to do with aliens and we are visited from other planets. How can you take this crackpot seriously guys! He even wears the full hippy gear.

Then I guess most of you are taken in by the presentation. Rolleyes
21-05-2017, 10:58 AM
predictions didnot manifested at all.now im seriously angry on me as why i used him 3 times?nothing ever happen what he keep predicted since feb this year.all lies,now i already step back 4rm him and even other readers aswell.
21-05-2017, 12:30 PM
I'm sorry to hear Janaan that you feel that way about Clint. I have had the pleasure of readings with this guy long before he became a reader for ps as he lives in my area. I have had private readings from this guy ~ he knows what he's talking about, he is a practised Shaman, his predictions have come through for me, not always in the right time frame yet they have happened .
I've had plenty of predictions happen from Clint .. Never the outcome' but it's more about the journey for me ..
I must add, although a lot of predictions have happened, I've never had a reading in which all the reading has been completely true and accurate. Perhaps this is because the outcome can never happen in the way we expect it to fit?? X
21-05-2017, 08:46 PM
Think this forums gone crazy. Had enough, I'm off here for good.
21-05-2017, 09:05 PM
janaan banned again?whats wrong with admin?she always bring lots of info here without any rudness,im also not feeling good enough.

always follow ur heart
22-05-2017, 07:17 AM
I hadn't realised Janaan has been banned yet again. Apart from Pillarbox Janaan was one of the few honest decent posters on this forum.

I don't think there's any place left for me either on here. I've tried to warn people based on my experience. I've spent thousands on psychics in the past, yet not one has been accurate. They are all selfish and greedy, self promoting on here.

Clint was the last reading I ever had and that was over a long gap. He was rubbish, yet others try to belittle my posts. I have been away but think I had better stay away. For those of you trapped in a cycle of readings I wish you luck and read my posts. Remember! Most of the people on this forum are readers posing as customers. They are from PS and ATA mostly. Some read on both.

Remember! Most of PS readers are just women making a few extra bucks after purchasing cards. They think they are psychic. Men too, although it is mainly female dominated. You could read cards yourself better than most of them.

I have nothing more to say. I wish all the genuine members here the best of luck. Don't be taken in too much by some of the posts that are praising readers. They work for the companies.Heart
22-05-2017, 01:42 PM (This post was last modified: 22-05-2017 07:39 PM by Green Velvet.)
Perhaps Janaan responded to some spam on here as someone said recently you can be banned for doing that. I hope she comes back soon.
22-05-2017, 03:22 PM
sorry Green velvet janaan didnot responded to any spam link(i juss asked her now)
she is saying she only posted in this thread(even started by her)and all of sudden she got the same annoying msg(u have been banned by an automatic system,Ankiston,and bann will b lifted never,
but the strange thing is she said is that when she was banned 1st it was same thread removed by sweepie about clint deyer.
so definetly clint denyer thread is like a curse for her.
better to stay away now.

always follow ur heart
23-05-2017, 12:10 AM
Hmm.. perhaps Clint's moon mirrors are responsible for the banning!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
Information thread vanish janaan 57 3,665 26-08-2016 10:27 AM
Last Post: chrys
  Sorry, I was requested to delete a thread! Heavenly Rose 44 2,979 11-01-2016 12:16 PM
Last Post: Red Thorns