Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 1 Average
Psychic Kay
18-05-2017, 10:01 PM
Psychic Kay
This review is long overdue. I've spoken to Psychic Kay several times over the last 18 months and had email readings from her. She has been accurate and consistent each time. I always come off feeling so uplifted. She has such a very sweet nature, you can't help but smile, no matter what she tells you! Picks up on even the smallest details without any prompting or asking questions.

Don't get her mixed up with Kosmic Kay who is awful. I've tried a lot of readers on Ask the Answer, there are a few that are good, Psychic Kay is good, she has also been a TV psychic.Big Grin Two of Kay's predictions have come true, I wait for the others to still come. She does not regularly read on Ask the Answer which is a shame, I believe that she may work on other companies as well. Psychic Kay may be young but don't let that put you off... this gal really knows her stuff
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
19-05-2017, 07:47 PM
RE: Psychic Kay
After reading this i'm very tempted to try her at some point, she seems awesome!

However I was just wondering if you feel she's an honest reader and doesn't sugar coat as i'm trying my hardest to avoid those types of readers for obvious reasons.

Don't get me wrong I believe i've had my fair share of honest readers and don't doubt their predictions as some have already manifested or are beginning to like with Trishie and Shari from PS but I still can't help but be wary as I haven't had much luck with readers from ATA, only very few on there have made predictions which came to pass like with Emily and Juliet (though I don't think she works on there anymore).

Also are these in regards to work or love predictions? - don't have to give any details but again if they are in regards to love predictions that have come to pass so far then I most certainly will give her a call. I still have a few due to manifest from now until the summer months but I know things can change at any time so some extra validations and reassurance wouldn't go a miss!

Thanks! Big Grin
20-05-2017, 08:21 AM
I had an IM reading with Kay last night and the stuff she picked up on when I asked for a love and relationship reading was phenomenal. She gave me predictions so will have to wait on these but she picked up on everything that was going on in my love life and told me what her guides were telling her the reason for this was. Obviously I can't comment on predictions or if any of hers have come true but as for current situation can't fault her.
20-05-2017, 08:41 AM
My predictions have been in regard to work, money and love. I have had readings with Emily who is so accurate with what she sees. Emily is difficult to get hold of for a reason. The path she has seen for me has never changed. Paula is another good reader. I have a difficult soul mate connection. Many times I've been unsure what to do, Paula has helped me with little steps needed. She's an amazing lovely lady.

Rosa Derriviere is brilliant. She has her own website, does not work for any company. Psychic Sofa readers I'm not to keen on. There are 2 that I could say have something to offer. David is excellent and AMarie is another spiritual lady. I think most companies have good and bad readers, I have to say that Kay, Emily and Paula are the best for me.
20-05-2017, 01:18 PM
I've not seen much on this forum about Psychic Kay but I agree she is phenomenal. The same goes for David and Sam, these are my go to's. Emily and Hamilton too!
20-05-2017, 05:47 PM
Going back on my notes from previous readings from "Psychic Kay" I can see how spot on she has been for me. Such a talented and overall lovely girl.
20-05-2017, 06:43 PM
really spartans? That's good to hear. Hopefully her predictions will unfold for me as she said. Smile
20-05-2017, 08:16 PM
So glad to hear so much good feedback about her, I definitely will give her a go just before I go away on holiday if she's around.

The only thing for me is i've had many good psychics validate brilliantly for me and give good advice but in regards to the predictions unfolding - that's another thing altogether.

I'm assuming for those who have had a reading with her - predictions have come to pass altogether regardless of timing? Smile

Also, have to say I had a reading with Paula a while back and she's a sweet woman but her predictions didn't come to pass for me and I don't feel she picked up on the situation brilliantly so maybe our connection wasn't as strong.

Hamilton and Emily on the other hand have been amazing and their predictions have come to pass so far, even some love ones which I almost started to doubt but they came through! Others are still pending but it's looking good so far Big Grin

I appreciate their honesty as well, regardless of how brutal it can be and how much information they pick up!

Have any of you guys tried Avalon on there as well? I spoke to her late last year and felt she was pretty good. She's one of the readers who's predicted a situation changing with me and my soulmate from here till late June so i'm hoping it comes to pass as I feel like it's been long enough!
20-05-2017, 08:38 PM
I had a terrible reading with Paula, nothing she said resonated with me and when I said no that can't be right (about an ex coming back- all my ex's are happily engaged or married now) she was like arguing with me about it. She never picked up on my current situation and asked me what I did for work. Tbf I've had some terrible readings off there. Hamilton was good for me too, knew exactly what was going on and a prediction came to pass. I do have to agree I get readings from various sites when I'm feeling shaky and situations they can pick up on but predictions rarely materialise. Although on kooma I've had many IM readings with john and he has been spookily accurate with timings.
20-05-2017, 10:41 PM
Paula was way off with me from the outset. She had not connected with me at all. I would have thought she would as I am going through a emotional roller coaster at the moment. Paula seemed very cold when I corrected her on a few things..

Psychic Kay had been spot on about me and my problem. I can't say if her predictions are accurate yet. Tommy Ross the American psychic was good, spot on without asking me quesrions. Will have to see if predictions unfold.