Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 1 Average
Psychic Kay
21-05-2017, 06:30 AM
RE: Psychic Kay
Psychic Kay was awful for me. Her predictions certainly did not happen.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
21-05-2017, 10:04 AM
It all depends on connection.
21-05-2017, 10:38 AM
(21-05-2017 10:04 AM)Pink Pearl Wrote:  It all depends on connection.

I'm sure you are right PPBig GrinBig GrinBig Grin Have a good day.
10-06-2017, 03:47 PM
(20-05-2017 08:38 PM)hcs429 Wrote:  I do have to agree I get readings from various sites when I'm feeling shaky and situations they can pick up on but predictions rarely materialise. Although on kooma I've had many IM readings with john and he has been spookily accurate with timings.

That's good you had accurate readings from Kooma's "John" 5225! Unfortunately for me he was pretty useless. He repeated himself over and over. I'd left it to late to change readers, I wish I had at the beginning.
10-08-2017, 03:09 PM
Has anyone got any updates regarding Kay's predicitons coming true? She's always spot on with the situation but nothing has materialised as her time frames keep changing every time I have an email or IM reading. As for her picking up the situation I can't fault her.
10-08-2017, 11:40 PM
(10-08-2017 03:09 PM)hcs429 Wrote:  Has anyone got any updates regarding Kay's predicitons coming true? She's always spot on with the situation but nothing has materialised as her time frames keep changing every time I have an email or IM reading. As for her picking up the situation I can't fault her.

In all honesty Psychic Kay is one of ask the answers best reader. She is accurate and connected with me very well. She predicted I was going to have a new job and I got it! The main prediction to do with love and my ex partner has not happened and the time has passed from the time predicted. I will come back to update if predictions materialize but perhaps there is nothing concrete for this to happen in the time frame given to me.
11-08-2017, 10:09 AM
Yeah same she keeps saying me and my ex partner will re connect describing him down to a tee (with me giving limited information) she said he will walk back in my world after a period of silence (we haven't spoke for 2 months) then recently she said shortly I will get clarity off him about how he really feels etc. Maybe it's time I moved on but her connection is so good hard not to believe! Thank you for replying anyway Smile

(10-08-2017 11:40 PM)Belinda Wrote:  
(10-08-2017 03:09 PM)hcs429 Wrote:  Has anyone got any updates regarding Kay's predicitons coming true? She's always spot on with the situation but nothing has materialised as her time frames keep changing every time I have an email or IM reading. As for her picking up the situation I can't fault her.

In all honesty Psychic Kay is one of ask the answers best reader. She is accurate and connected with me very well. She predicted I was going to have a new job and I got it! The main prediction to do with love and my ex partner has not happened and the time has passed from the time predicted. I will come back to update if predictions materialize but perhaps there is nothing concrete for this to happen in the time frame given to me.
09-09-2017, 10:05 PM
I received an e-mail reading from Psychic Kay, unfortunately it was awful. Lovely lady but vague, incorrect on the person and the situation and more guidance rather than a reading. Disappointed.
10-09-2017, 12:24 PM
(09-09-2017 10:05 PM)M_L Wrote:  I received an e-mail reading from Psychic Kay, unfortunately it was awful. Lovely lady but vague, incorrect on the person and the situation and more guidance rather than a reading. Disappointed.

Sorry to hear that you were disappointed with Psychic Kays reading. I've had good email and phone reads from her in the past.

It's all around connection, she obviously didn't connect with you, maybe she should have been honest about this!
10-09-2017, 07:49 PM
People say "connection" but no it's not. We are all energetically connected. Just thinking about someone creates a connection with someone. Empaths particularly are able to channel telepathically on every level, to the level of the cell so they can actually sense what you are vibing out- this is at the level of the subconscious.

When a psychic connects but the reading is incorrect it can be because tiredness is affecting their ability to clearly pin point what they're picking up. Some psychics however are so tuned in and connected to everything that it never stops. Inaccuracy can also be because they're picking up on someone in your energy and what they will experience and then predict but they experience it rather than you.

There is a LOT of bullshit out there and what I've noticed is that many psychics aren't able to give you the total, clear picture with clear answers particularly regarding another person. It just leaves you wanting more and fuels dependency. I'm really curious about psychics so I have readings but they are rarely fulfilling because many lack awareness. So a bog standard description of a person you share a connection with may be, "He's hot and cold, has a fear of commitment etc etc" whereas a reading from someone with greater awareness will be, "He experiences inadequacy and had to be incredibly responsible during childhood so now commitment makes him feels trapped. He fears intimacy and shuts down as he doesn't want to lose control; he feels controlled by emotion etc etc going into the energy dynamic between the two of you and explaining on an energy level why you have been drawn to each other and you have chosen to connect".

That's the difference between a standard reading and a reading from someone who has awareness. It makes me angry that so many readings offered now are more guidance and coaching rather than what is being picked up purely via psychic skill.

I've only ever experienced one reading that goes as deep as I mentioned. Predictions haven't always manifested on time (perhaps delayed or it's been thoughts that have been picked up as being the outcome) or they have been for someone linked to me so I guess I'd like to experience a reader where everything happens precisely as predicted and on time so the search continues for now... In the meantime I'll give ATA an earful when I call to ask for my money back.