Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 1 Average
Psychic Kay
26-09-2017, 10:15 PM
RE: Psychic Kay
(26-09-2017 08:12 PM)Belinda Wrote:  Psychic Kay is honestly one of the best readers on Ask the Answer. She is accurate and uses tarot cards to back up herself. She told me I would meet a new guy in September and I have just met someone unexpectedly as she visualized. She picks up on little things. Told me I was going to have a new job and I got it earlier on in the year. I know I was initially asking about my ex... whom she assures me will take a step forward to coming back and I would have a big decision to make. I have not given up hope of this happening.

If that's the case I wouldn't expect a high standard of their readers. Her e-mail reading was more a coaching session. Details she picked up were incorrect. I told the company that and made sure I got a refund; I was honestly appalled. Even I could have written that as a reading for someone- I don't go to a reader for advice, I have friends for that! She seemed lovely but there was nothing psychic about her reading.
I don't trust ATA as I've been told by a person who used to read for them that they store and keep notes.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
27-09-2017, 12:30 AM
Some Psychics are good for some people but not so good for others. It all depends on the connection .
27-09-2017, 01:13 AM
(26-09-2017 10:15 PM)M_L Wrote:  
(26-09-2017 08:12 PM)Belinda Wrote:  Psychic Kay is honestly one of the best readers on Ask the Answer. She is accurate and uses tarot cards to back up herself. She told me I would meet a new guy in September and I have just met someone unexpectedly as she visualized. She picks up on little things. Told me I was going to have a new job and I got it earlier on in the year. I know I was initially asking about my ex... whom she assures me will take a step forward to coming back and I would have a big decision to make. I have not given up hope of this happening.

If that's the case I wouldn't expect a high standard of their readers. Her e-mail reading was more a coaching sessionThat has still yet to come . Details she picked up were incorrect. I told the company that and made sure I got a refund; I was honestly appalled. Even I could have written that as a reading for someone- I don't go to a reader for advice, I have friends for that! She seemed lovely but there was nothing psychic about her reading.
I don't trust ATA as I've been told by a person who used to read for them that they store and keep notes.

Obviously Psychic Kay didn't connect with you ML! I can only bring you my own personal experience where she has predicted two things for me. The guy I've met I wasn't expecting to meet, my concerns were and still are over a reconciliation with my ex. That is still yet to come and maybe there is a time delay over that, probably because I'm waiting for this too diligently. I know some readers do waffle counselling but I don't use them again. I have no problem with card readers either,some are very accurate as long as the reader doesn't rely to heavily on the cards. Some hands free readers I have found waffle as though they are reading from a script. Readers I have used and come back to have not been counselling. Psychic Kay gave me predictions, I've had both phone and email readings from her on the past and they've been spot on for me. I hope you got a refund for your reading if it didn't tally with you?
23-10-2017, 02:19 PM
I chose Psychic Kay last year because i read her profile. I was really disappointed. I got the book meaning of each tarot card read to me. Not for me.
08-11-2017, 06:37 PM
I haven’t seen Psychic Kay logged on for a long time. Hope she comes on again!
02-12-2017, 10:39 PM
Anyone know where Psychic Kay has gone?
28-12-2017, 10:50 PM
Give her a chance.She might be a day or two,out.Psychics cannot be a 100%
29-12-2017, 12:38 AM
I must admit I've always been quite impressed with Psychic Kays readings. She's given me things that have come true. I never hold a psychic to actual dates because it's ridiculous to expect a reader however gifted they may be to be right to the minute.
06-01-2018, 03:14 PM
Never ever believe in timings they are almost never accurate....they see something a number etc...Emily told me things this time last year and they are only now manifesting....
06-01-2018, 03:45 PM
I’ve always found Psychic Kay has been accurate for me with what she has predicted. I agree, that some things don’t always manifest in her timing, yet they have come in.