Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Unethical Practice? Fiona Elizabeth Rose
26-05-2017, 09:57 AM
Unethical Practice? Fiona Elizabeth Rose
Hi all.

I have had two strange, if not weird readings with Fiona - Elizabeth Rose. The second reading was even stranger as she insisted that my boyfriend is gay and this is cause of our problems. He was bemused when I asked him about it, I for sure know that he is 100% straight. My concern is that such readers can destroy a good thing because they plant a destructive seed of doubt in your head. She also insisted that I would never find another employment, yet shortly after the reading I was offered a job. Please take caution about this lady.

By BIG question is, do psychics have the ability to know if someone is gay/not? Are they allowed to give advice on such matters? Does this go against the guidelines?

Thank you in advance for your thoughts.

Tamsy
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
26-05-2017, 10:14 AM
RE: Unethical Practice? Fiona Elizabeth Rose
Sometimes you can tell by the voice but I do not feel your boyfriend is gay.You would know surely by his behaviour and reactions to you.I do not think she has any right to say that anyway even if she thought it..She certainly gave you a negative reading.
26-05-2017, 10:55 AM
Thank you PP. Perhaps you can give me an in-depth evaluation through a reading. I will be calling you.
26-05-2017, 10:40 PM
(26-05-2017 09:57 AM)Tamsy Wrote:  Hi all.

I have had two strange, if not weird readings with Fiona - Elizabeth Rose. The second reading was even stranger as she insisted that my boyfriend is gay and this is cause of our problems. He was bemused when I asked him about it, I for sure know that he is 100% straight. My concern is that such readers can destroy a good thing because they plant a destructive seed of doubt in your head. She also insisted that I would never find another employment, yet shortly after the reading I was offered a job. Please take caution about this lady.

By BIG question is, do psychics have the ability to know if someone is gay/not? Are they allowed to give advice on such matters? Does this go against the guidelines?

Thank you in advance for your thoughts.

Tamsy

I don't think there's any law against psychics confirming if someone is gay or not. They are allowed to tell a sitter if their partner a lover has been cheating or in some cases theiving when it's not always the case.In fact I've had a lot of negative untrue things said about ppl close to me by psychics that has proved to be made-up.
27-05-2017, 01:35 PM
Congrats on your new job Tamsy! Smile

I have to say i've had a similar experience but more to do with pregnancies in which I was devastated and absolutely heart broken by this for weeks but in the end just turned out to be very untrue and i'd spent so long feeling so bad...
I can't believe readers like this exist!

There's a difference between giving a real and realistic reading and then there's being just pure negative and actually dishonest..
I've come to realise just because a reader throws in a few negative things into a reading, doesn't actually make it anymore true just because it is negative and 'not what you want to hear'... I mean either way, of course it's not what you want to hear, especially if it's negative AND untrue.. and I feel deep down in some way we feel what they're saying is completely wrong but maybe we're too taken back by the dishonesty to realise it until after.

I've not tried any readers from that site but even more so now I'll keep away... i'll stick with the real and honest readers like Shari or Trishie..
27-05-2017, 03:16 PM
I haven't used any readers from Elizabeth Rose for a long time.

Trishie & Valentine were totally off the ball when they said I would have a reunion with a guy from the past. He died in 2013. This was an old BF of mine from the past, had not heard from him for years even searching social media. Trishie predicted he would find me, there would be communication and a meeting to take place in the future. Apart from the earth shattering blow that he was dead I also found out that he was happily married b4 he died. So even if he were still alive I doubt he would have met up with me.

Had a reading with Shari, she was spot on about the person I was calling about, I was quite upset but she made me understand why he is the way he is. She threw in a few predictions that seem feasable only nothing has materialised to date.

Trishie & Valentine are 2 of ps's busy readers too. How did they get it so wrong. Dissapointed in Trishie and Valentine as their feedback is good and they are popular.
28-05-2017, 11:02 AM
(27-05-2017 03:16 PM)savvy Wrote:  I haven't used any readers from Elizabeth Rose for a long time.

Trishie & Valentine were totally off the ball when they said I would have a reunion with a guy from the past. He died in 2013. This was an old BF of mine from the past, had not heard from him for years even searching social media. Trishie predicted he would find me, there would be communication and a meeting to take place in the future. Apart from the earth shattering blow that he was dead I also found out that he was happily married b4 he died. So even if he were still alive I doubt he would have met up with me.

Had a reading with Shari, she was spot on about the person I was calling about, I was quite upset but she made me understand why he is the way he is. She threw in a few predictions that seem feasable only nothing has materialised to date.

Trishie & Valentine are 2 of ps's busy readers too. How did they get it so wrong. Dissapointed in Trishie and Valentine as their feedback is good and they are popular.

Surprised at Trishie, she's been a long time reader on PS. Valentines only a kid. I have never found the young readers much good, they tend to sugar-coat.

Always borrow money from a pessimist. He won’t expect it back. [Image: animated-fish-jumping-out-of-water.gif]
28-05-2017, 02:09 PM
Trishie has always been accurate for me.It may be just a bad day when she gave that reading.
28-05-2017, 03:46 PM
Had 2 readings from Trishie over the past couple of years. The first one she seemed good -- told me I would hear from someone connected to a job offer and the very next day this happened -- a job contract was offered to me. She also gave two names that connected to my life. The second reading I had with her last year was very disappointing. Everything I was being given had nothing to do with me there was no connection and she sounded tired. I couldn't get my minutes back because I had already gone past the time.
The problem with Trishie is I think she works to hard. She sounded tired and fed up when we spoke the second time -- she should cut down on her hours as she's always on-line. I imagine when she made that mistake savvy she was probably nearing the end of a long shift-
28-05-2017, 09:51 PM
I have to say Trishie was really good for me and so far what she's predicted has come to pass but i've noticed that most of the time when you have bad readings it's either because the reader is over-worked and exhausted or not connected at all/well enough - in which case they should tell you and not waste your time and money. (or alternatively they're not a genuine psychic altogether which I don't feel is the case for these readers).

I've also heard that if they don't clear away the energy properly from a previous reading that can also affect your own so that could be another reason why she said what she did, regardless though i'm truly sorry to hear about that experience Savvy, I really can't even imagine how difficult it was for you and I really hope you never go through anything like that again.
I'm not sure how it works with readers and their schedules and how long they have to be on for but either way they shouldn't push themselves and again waste the clients time and money.

I had an experience over a month ago with a reader i'd spoken to twice before over a period of 3/4 months and she was spot on in the first 2 readings about everything without me saying a word and it was amazing - however in my third reading she was way off the mark and it was utterly disappointing and shocking to say the least... throwing random names at me that didn't really relate in any way and it just felt like she was throwing whatever story at me that she could.

Now this isn't to say i'm putting her down in any way because I believe she's still a superb reader and only questions she ever asks is just to confirm she's connected to me and my situation well enough.
It's just unfortunate she didn't really bother to confirm anything this time around in my latest reading with her and it was also clear that she was having a very off day even though again she was absolutely amazing in my previous readings. I think she'd also been very over worked as she kept yawning throughout the reading, didn't really seem too interested and again not much of what she said resonated with me at all. (I wish she'd just logged off beforehand and got the rest she clearly needed instead - but again i'm not sure if it's that simple/how it works).

In regards to Shari as well, not sure when your last reading was with her Savvy but I hope it's just a case of the timings being off but the predictions will come to pass anyway. I've had a few readings with her recently (only weeks apart but she still couldn't remember me with every reading which is good because the predictions were still the same each time regardless!) and she's been more and more accurate with each one and one of her predictions is kind of coming to pass, the others I will have to wait and see but she's adamant that they will happen none the less. I've noticed with Shari especially she's SO difficult to get hold of because she is so good - even when she's been logged on for hours and hours at a time, it's a real challenge to get through to her.

I had to wait until ridiculously late to get through to her with one of my readings but it was certainly worth it. I feel she's another one that maybe needs to have longer breaks and get her rest.