Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Unethical Practice? Fiona Elizabeth Rose
29-05-2017, 12:30 AM
RE: Unethical Practice? Fiona Elizabeth Rose
A lot of readers on P S do log on for too long.They possibly need the money and I appreciate that.I am only a part time reader and I never log on for long.I usually log on for an hour or an hour and a half at a time.I was talking to a reader who told me that even though she worked long hours she always logged off after an hour for a short break.This helps to clear the energies in her head.They can be confusing otherwise. Try and get a reader at the beginning of her shift you will probably get a better reading.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
29-05-2017, 11:58 PM
Readers on phone lines are not allowed to talk about death, it's one of the rules. Even if those two psychics had foreseen death they would not have been allowed to say. I'm sorry to hear of your loss savvy. We are not allowed to discuss legal matters either. Despite this I've been bombarded with calls today with clients from psychic sofa and another company wanting details about court cases, prosecution, setements etc. I tell them I can't help them with this, they must talk to their solicitor or legal rep.
30-05-2017, 09:47 AM
You are right Martino I never discuss death .We are not allowed and I wouldn't want to.Yes it is strange I am often asked about legal matters and it is most annoying.
01-06-2017, 07:51 PM (This post was last modified: 01-06-2017 08:18 PM by Libra Loxie.)
(27-05-2017 03:16 PM)savvy Wrote:  I haven't used any readers from Elizabeth Rose for a long time.

Trishie & Valentine were totally off the ball when they said I would have a reunion with a guy from the past. He died in 2013. This was an old BF of mine from the past, had not heard from him for years even searching social media. Trishie predicted he would find me, there would be communication and a meeting to take place in the future. Apart from the earth shattering blow that he was dead I also found out that he was happily married b4 he died. So even if he were still alive I doubt he would have met up with me.

Had a reading with Shari, she was spot on about the person I was calling about, I was quite upset but she made me understand why he is the way he is. She threw in a few predictions that seem feasable only nothing has materialised to date.

Trishie & Valentine are 2 of ps's busy readers too. How did they get it so wrong. Dissapointed in Trishie and Valentine as their feedback is good and they are popular.

For Gods sake psychics are not allowed to talk a person deceased, those are the rules. I've no comment to make about Trishie, but Valentine is very young. The kids only trying to help people.