Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Damien Allen
24-08-2011, 08:08 AM
Damien Allen
I missed his guest appearance wonder how he'll get on at PI with their heavy sales ?

Wednesday 24th August

This Evening Carrie will be presenting and waiting to provide you with insight will be Grant Colyer, Faith and a new addition to the Psychic TV team, Demian Allen.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
24-08-2011, 02:36 PM
RE: Damien Allen
ive spoken to him on George Valentinos website but he doesnt seem to log on very often im afraid.
24-08-2011, 05:22 PM
He is joining the team in September, so it cant be a problem. The other show he did went well too.
25-08-2011, 01:26 PM
oooh that should be interesting. I had a reading with him a while ago and still waiting so i cant confirm that his predictions are great but he got the circumstances ... its the outcome that is the issue.. isnt it always!
03-03-2012, 12:27 PM
(24-08-2011 08:08 AM)mecheeta Wrote:  I missed his guest appearance wonder how he'll get on at PI with their heavy sales ?

What ever happened to Grant Coyler??
Wednesday 24th August

This Evening Carrie will be presenting and waiting to provide you with insight will be Grant Colyer, Faith and a new addition to the Psychic TV team, Demian Allen.
03-03-2012, 01:15 PM
Grant Colyer left a while ago, apparently he decided to take a break from being a psychic Smile

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Demian Allen Sapphire 16 5,084 23-04-2013 09:12 AM
Last Post: flamered