Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 1 Average
Psychic Sofa get some decent readers
31-05-2017, 02:49 PM
Psychic Sofa get some decent readers
I'm at a disadvantage because for the last few weeks I've been working on night shifts.I haven't had a reading for some time since i've been on these shifts,tend to have readings in the evening,this is the time when i've found the better ones on.This week I've been on psofa looking for a reading,felt in the mood for one.The daytime lot are unbelievably awful,had a few readers i had to keep terminating as they couldn't connect and gave me generalised rubbish.Lukily I purchased a wallet with minutes on so i could chop & change till i found the right one.
Didn't fine ONE.The decent male readers were continually on call,so it was just an overload of women who were shite.Each one i tried had no psychic talent,don't know what psofa are employing but it seemed to me a lot of women making pin money reading words from angel cards.
Better readers on late in the evenings & night.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
31-05-2017, 09:26 PM
RE: Psychic Sofa get some decent readers
I don't think it's just the daytime readers, some of the night ones are quite dodgy.

I keep telling you all you get what you pay for.. I have an acquaintance who works on psychic sofa, she was rejected and didn't pass the test on Michelle Knights. She basically just reads cards. She's always busy on calls so I guess the company doesn't care whether or not they are any good, they'll promote who make money.
01-06-2017, 03:54 PM
(31-05-2017 09:26 PM)Lucylonglegs Wrote:  I don't think it's just the daytime readers, some of the night ones are quite dodgy.

I keep telling you all you get what you pay for.. I have an acquaintance who works on psychic sofa, she was rejected and didn't pass the test on Michelle Knights. She basically just reads cards. She's always busy on calls so I guess the company doesn't care whether or not they are any good, they'll promote who make money.

I have not had a reading on there for a while so who are the decent ones ?
Not that I want one I have found a decent lady in my area face to face so suits me better her timeline is way out but still she is good.....
01-06-2017, 05:04 PM (This post was last modified: 01-06-2017 05:18 PM by Rodrigo.)
Don't know about decent readers on there LOL - I admit to not being a huge supporter of Angel Card readers or some of PS new recruits from the past couple of years. I guess they serve a purpose as Angel Cards are always positive and unthreatening which is what most of you girls want.
DD -- not all of the female readers are rubbish, there's a few decent one's --- Estelle, Jupiter. Not all the male reasers are great either - Charles, David, Mystic Dwain are good. Then you have male readers that are crap such as -- Alex, Emanuelle. Can't say I've tried em allBig GrinBig GrinBig Grin

Always borrow money from a pessimist. He won’t expect it back. [Image: animated-fish-jumping-out-of-water.gif]
01-06-2017, 11:08 PM
I tried David from recommendation on here.I found him difficult to hear.I am not deaf and really I ran out of questions to ask him.I won't be using him again. I found it difficult to fill the twenty minutes. I have found Alex good and Tess is a one to go for.What I cannot understand is that she is often waiting for callers and I find her a brilliant accurate and empathic reader.She doesn't sugarcoat either.
02-06-2017, 12:22 AM
I tried Shari who is never off a call. Nothing she said came to fruition. She gave me bad advice and kept repeating herself. The person in question wasn't in the slightest bit interested in me and hadn't even noticed me. I would never use her again. I like Tess -- she's a good all-round reader and tells you as it is. I can't understand why Tess is often available the same goes for Oonagh too -- the girl is often waiting and she's a good reader.
Don't understand it myself-
02-06-2017, 01:29 AM
I also really like tess straight to the point and accurate I wonder if the fact that she doesn't sugarcoat is the reaspn why she is available often also she tells you what she sees and doesn't prolong the call like some readers purposely do.
However I tried to call her last night and this afternoon and had go through to customer service (Michael) as it was saying she was on a call but she was clearly available
02-06-2017, 09:15 AM
That's happened to me but not with her but with Alex.It was definitely saying he was free but couldn't get through to himand he wasn't on a call.
02-06-2017, 10:45 AM
I had the same thing happen like sassy and pp. In my case it was Deborah-Rose who seems to be always waiting for a call yet she's a good reader. The page showed her as free and every time I tried it said she was on a call. Also I would like to point out that I sent in some genuine positive feedback for her and it was never put on. Three times I sent this in and still not put on. This was about 7/8 weeks ago.
02-06-2017, 12:52 PM
Oonagh is also on Ask the Answer, but here's the thing how can she currently be on a call with Ask the Answer and on Psychic Sofa..are both these companies working In unison?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Sabrina knight /psychic sofa Rachel212 7 338 15-10-2017 04:46 PM
Last Post: Mr R Sole
  JJ from psychic sofa Sueq49 41 2,487 15-10-2017 03:30 AM
Last Post: Rachel212
  Rudi - Psychic Sofa Rosie 2 118 14-10-2017 08:39 PM
Last Post: Rosie
  Amethyst from Psychic Sofa clara 61 16,084 14-10-2017 08:49 AM
Last Post: Rosie
Exclamation Louisa Psychic sofa sinead555 0 177 15-09-2017 05:41 PM
Last Post: sinead555
  Kathleen psychic sofa richard' kimmie psychic yoday Sueq49 16 1,276 10-09-2017 08:41 PM
Last Post: Sassy1
  Star clair psychic sofa Rachel212 1 620 10-09-2017 11:26 AM
Last Post: Givenuphope
  Simone psychic sofa Rachel212 7 726 22-08-2017 07:32 PM
Last Post: Carr987
  Willow s /psychic sofa Rachel212 1 263 14-08-2017 08:47 PM
Last Post: janaan
Smile The Best of Psychic Sofa.. Any Nominees?? Dream Catcher 730 136,635 10-08-2017 10:42 AM
Last Post: janaan