Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 3 Average
Psychic Sofa get some decent readers
12-07-2017, 11:03 AM
RE: Psychic Sofa get some decent readers
Ella Marie seemed ok (don't get confused with Eva Marie, she's terrible). Ella managed to pick up on some issues around me although not sure how she is on actual predictions coming through. Anybody got any feedback?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
14-07-2017, 02:57 PM
Any reviews about Stephen(4668)?
i had reading with him and felt that his reading was very positive.also predictions he gave me will be till end of this week or no later then end of this month.he was very very confident about his validations and predictions.but beside his predictions he was nice friendly guy.i like and enjoyed my reading with him.but like to know some feedback about him if any 1 tried him too...thnx
14-07-2017, 05:59 PM
(31-05-2017 02:49 PM)Daredevil Dave Wrote:  I'm at a disadvantage because for the last few weeks I've been working on night shifts.I haven't had a reading for some time since i've been on these shifts,tend to have readings in the evening,this is the time when i've found the better ones on.This week I've been on psofa looking for a reading,felt in the mood for one.The daytime lot are unbelievably awful,had a few readers i had to keep terminating as they couldn't connect and gave me generalised rubbish.Lukily I purchased a wallet with minutes on so i could chop & change till i found the right one.
Didn't fine ONE.The decent male readers were continually on call,so it was just an overload of women who were shite.Each one i tried had no psychic talent,don't know what psofa are employing but it seemed to me a lot of women making pin money reading words from angel cards.
Better readers on late in the evenings & night.
14-07-2017, 06:07 PM
i paid for a psyphic reading 20 mins. wasnt happy but no one there on line like the circle and other sites.i did leave a complaint.they didnt get back. terrable customer service.you should get your mins refunded to an other reader like u do on others i noticed they didnt put the bad review.and to be honest havent seen any bad reviews.i did see some about a reader on the circle site,that i had on psyphic sofa.so they are not being honest with the general public who pay quite alot of money.u r paying for a psyphic reading but you are not getting it,with alot of these so called psyphics. trading standards should be involved as false discription in my opinion.
14-07-2017, 06:22 PM
(31-05-2017 02:49 PM)Daredevil Dave Wrote:  I'm at a disadvantage because for the last few weeks I've been working on night shifts.I haven't had a reading for some time since i've been on these shifts,tend to have readings in the evening,this is the time when i've found the better ones on.This week I've been on psofa looking for a reading,felt in the mood for one.The daytime lot are unbelievably awful,had a few readers i had to keep terminating as they couldn't connect and gave me generalised rubbish.Lukily I purchased a wallet with minutes on so i could chop & change till i found the right one.
Didn't fine ONE.The decent male readers were continually on call,so it was just an overload of women who were shite.Each one i tried had no psychic talent,don't know what psofa are employing but it seemed to me a lot of women making pin money reading words from angel cards.
Better readers on late in the evenings & night.
14-07-2017, 06:23 PM
what male readers did u like.i had lucky but not sure about preditions as later on in the year.
15-07-2017, 09:04 AM
I like Charles the best but he hardly ever comes on.Rickys a decent second,the there's Sam,Emanuelle,Mathew. I had a reading with Stephen the guy with the beret.I found that he validated a lot of things quite well,predictions I'm still waiting on.i tend to go for the male readers they're better(not all. There's some decent women who read situations well.Think I've come on at the wrong times as I haven't found many of them much cop those logged on in the day.Not tried them all of course,perhaps picked the wrong ones.
15-07-2017, 09:09 AM
(12-07-2017 11:03 AM)Red Thorns Wrote:  Ella Marie seemed ok (don't get confused with Eva Marie, she's terrible). Ella managed to pick up on some issues around me although not sure how she is on actual predictions coming through. Anybody got any feedback?

Sorry but Ella Marie made up a story for me as she went along.I felt at the time it all seemed far to sugarcoated.Sort of dreams coming true really over the top.Nice lady but told me what i wanted to hear.
30-01-2018, 04:57 PM (This post was last modified: 30-01-2018 05:00 PM by Dee Dee.)
Some awful rude readers on that site who don’t like being questioned are Asha _ Dee Wells_ Clarity & Tangerine. Fining those readers rude & full of ego will not use them.

Oh & Kesa was rude & just relay men’s behaviour pr
05-02-2018, 10:16 PM
Reading this forum has made me question a few things does everyone agree in general male readers are better than women ? Because I am caught up in a very complex situation and I’ve noticed 95% of the malereaders I’ve had have told me this relationship is a complete waste of time and will not go far however on the other side are the woman readers including the highly rated Julie have told me this relationship is meant to be though difficult everything will work out if we both put the work in. Which has left me rather confused.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
Smile Lyn 4397 psychic sofa Rachel212 25 7,269 18-08-2020 08:03 PM
Last Post: Tulip
  JJ from Psychic Sofa Jay1991 3 591 07-05-2020 01:37 PM
Last Post: Tripsp
  Psychic Sofa 4 readers same prediction tlc198 86 30,383 11-03-2020 06:28 PM
Last Post: UniversalBunny
  Which readers on ps have not been good? Dee Dee 25 6,825 02-02-2020 01:13 PM
Last Post: UniversalBunny
  PSYCHIC SOFA - ANGIE pin:4409 Emma13 30 14,320 23-12-2019 01:39 PM
Last Post: maya
  Iona- Psychic sofa nikki3lizabethx 22 7,377 08-12-2019 04:43 PM
Last Post: Floral
  Emily Rose - Psychic Sofa spiritual k 168 53,812 08-12-2019 11:04 AM
Last Post: Cherryontop18
  Psychic sofa list of good readers who's predictions fruitate Kayley 42 19,981 28-11-2019 02:15 PM
Last Post: Capricorn8
  Simone psychic sofa Rachel212 70 17,753 28-10-2019 01:07 PM
Last Post: Mr R Sole
  Bev on Psychic Sofa UniversalBunny 4 1,108 19-10-2019 08:48 PM
Last Post: Summer