Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
George Valentino
24-08-2011, 02:35 PM
George Valentino
Hi all,

being a newbie i Hope ive put this in the right place??

Has anyone had a reading from George Valentino?
Ive heard rave reviews and was thinking about it but unsure.. any feedback??

:-)
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
24-08-2011, 03:06 PM
RE: George Valentino
anyone recommend a reader? PI has so many.. really not sure.
I had one with Bebe a while back and she made me soo miserable a bit apprehensive about having another with anyone?
24-08-2011, 04:40 PM
Angel Sirius is a really good reader.... I have had private readings with her and she is amazing... she is great for giving strong solid guidance that really helps :-)....

Life is a shipwreck but we must not forget to sing in the lifeboats. ~Voltaire
24-08-2011, 09:34 PM
I have had one reading with George Valentino just over a year ago and have to say it was one of the best I've ever had. Without me saying anything he was able to tell me exactly how the trauma in my life had unfolded and the people involved. He was very detailed. Only one other reader Hazel Lee has got it so spot on.
George didn't give me lots of predictions but the few he gave me were biggies related to my situation. One of them was a bit of a warning/something to expect within the year. And yes this prediction has happened within the timescale. The timescales for the other big predictions are fluid so will wait and see.

The only other psychic who has predicted a biggie and it's materialised is Grant and that was work related and again with him the details of the prediction were very specific and materialised as he said.

I would definitely go back for a reading with George Valentino but don't think I need to as he covered everything that was important for me without me asking anything. He helped me understand what had happened and I found him sensitive and caring in his delivery.
24-08-2011, 11:08 PM
He predicted I would be pregnant in May 2010 and guess what I wasnt..
25-08-2011, 08:05 AM
Ctugs

From reading these boards you'll see peoples experience of varying psychics differ. It seems for some of the main contributors to this forum there is only one Psychic out there - John Healy. Even if someone has a reading they find difficult from him they then justify thus by saying it's not been understood properly. I think John is genuine but if you look at the testimonials on PI I don't think there is one where someone has said yes he's come back. There's lots from regulars who clearly find him amazing with validations and support but no real end outcome!

There are psychics who have predicted correctly for people but for most predictions haven't occured.

I believe there are genuine psychics out there but also lots of charlatans.

I'm sorry you had an upsetting reading...I've had a few. Maybe don't have any more and just get on with life. Whatever happens will happen and your money will be much better spent on you!
25-08-2011, 09:12 AM
I think the problem is people tend to want predictions as opposed to guidance, and this can often be where the problem lies in a lot of readings, especially where predictions don't come true. People often want to know exacts without taking into account that when giving what a person thinks is an exact, that if they make one little change then it can change the prediction, because life is fluid and not exact. Also when these exacts involve other people, those other people have free will to change the course of their own life, in turn having an impact on the prediction,

Psychic readings should be about guiding people, and about helping people help themselves... A psychic can get someone's life down to a tee and really give them that intuitive guidance, but appear to often be judged on predictions? Also, if a person chooses to have many readings in a short space of time from a variety of readers, it will in turn become confusing. Then of course there is individual interpretation on what a psychic is saying.

Life is a shipwreck but we must not forget to sing in the lifeboats. ~Voltaire
25-08-2011, 01:25 PM
Thanks for the advise. I havent had any recently due to fact that every time i did have one i was more stressed than ever.. so Ive laid low for a while...
25-08-2011, 04:59 PM
Yvonne,

thanks for your input.
Im a very confused individual with one thing or other and without saying much, George predicted a few things that i cant see ever happening although id love for them to come true... He got so much right in the reading but im scared of trusting the reading as im always the one to hurt in the long run.

I think ill stay away from readings for a while as i had a couple and they were the total opposite. Louise CM is the only reader that stays fixed on what she beleives n that gives me some hope.. GV predicted the same as her with names/initials/jobs etc.... im just wobbling :-) xx

thx again though!!
25-08-2011, 05:44 PM
(25-08-2011 08:05 AM)Yvonne Wrote:  Ctugs

From reading these boards you'll see peoples experience of varying psychics differ. It seems for some of the main contributors to this forum there is only one Psychic out there - John Healy. Even if someone has a reading they find difficult from him they then justify thus by saying it's not been understood properly. I think John is genuine but if you look at the testimonials on PI I don't think there is one where someone has said yes he's come back. There's lots from regulars who clearly find him amazing with validations and support but no real end outcome!

There are psychics who have predicted correctly for people but for most predictions haven't occured.

I believe there are genuine psychics out there but also lots of charlatans.

I'm sorry you had an upsetting reading...I've had a few. Maybe don't have any more and just get on with life. Whatever happens will happen and your money will be much better spent on you!

For someone who is also new, your post is a bit rude towards the main contributors on this forum. I don’t post that often, but I can read. If you go over the threads you will see that the ‘main contributors’ have experienced readings with a variety of psychics and they have a wealth of experience in detecting the good from the truly appalling. If one reader, constantly gets good feedback, and has a proven record that their predictions do materialise (if you don’t bind yourself to the timing of events) then this is a benefit to the others users and not to be down played.

The reviews on here would be more accurate than anything on the PI website, and again if you read the threads you can see that John is one of the few Psychics that is getting information correct for people.