Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
26-08-2011, 04:57 PM
Aries Affirmation: Helping others brings me closer to my own success.

Taurus Affirmation: I am safe welcoming the new.

Gemini Affirmation: My words are powerful, I use them with care.

Cancer Affirmation: I release the past and forgive everyone.

Leo Affirmation: Everything I need to know is told to me. I am guided on my journey.

Virgo Affirmation: It is okay to make mistakes. I am free to create without judgement.

Libra Affirmation: My relationships are guided by the Universe. The balance I am seeking is in myself.

Scorpio Affirmation: I use my power to create a wonderful life in the here and now.

Sagittarius Affirmation: It is safe to challenge the ideas of my family. I choose the beliefs that empower my life.

Capricorn Affirmation: I have the power to transform others with my courage.

Aquarius Affirmation: The Universe has a divine plan that is unfolding as it should.

Pisces Affirmation: I use my energy to improve my own life.

These were written in an email today. I'm not sure what people on here generally think about affirmations, but I like the one for my sun sign Wink
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
26-08-2011, 05:30 PM (This post was last modified: 26-08-2011 06:24 PM by flamered.)
RE: Affirmations
I always enjoyed Caroline Faulkner's affirmation

"I am a creature like no other"

I've been thinking about this, I think that sometimes we can be partly distorted because we have heard others voices, parents, schools, friends, partners say something about us, which sticks and like the fair ground mirrors can make what we reflect include these thoughts..
Affirmations, can address in part taking the fair ground mirrors and enable us to reflect a new and clearer picture, and from this attract a better and clearer life..affirmations can begin to create new maps of thinking, which are less limiting..but if things are deep rooted..some clearing may be done, to then allow the affirmations to have the most power..
27-08-2011, 03:48 AM
RE: Affirmations
I like " i love, accept and respect myself"