Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Help
07-06-2017, 05:43 PM
Help
Hello All

I really really could do with some advice, I'm trying to locate a missing document and recently had a reading to try to locate it. The cards that were pulled were the Star Card + Magician Card.
Can anyone who reads tarot cards interpret this?

Alternatively does anyone know of any GOOD remote viewer readers?

Thank you any help is appreciated
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-06-2017, 08:33 PM
RE: Help
I haven't got a clue what those cards relate to - perhaps one of the Tarot Card readers on here may be of more help:

Try John Hanser. He found my passport some years ago in his days when he worked for PS. I think he may have his own website now, just google.
08-06-2017, 09:43 AM (This post was last modified: 08-06-2017 09:45 AM by Rodrigo.)
There was a similar thread to this a while ago.
I don't think you can locate items through tarot. You would be best to go to someone reputable like John Healey or Charles. Don't use any of those women on PS - avoid the ones especially logged on in the daytime as 90% of them are card readers.
As good as Jupiter is at reading the cards I would doubt she could remote view.

Always borrow money from a pessimist. He won’t expect it back. [Image: animated-fish-jumping-out-of-water.gif]
08-06-2017, 10:03 AM
Hi sassy, I had the same problem as you a few weeks ago. My mother had mislaid some documents. John Healey was the guy who remote viewed the most accurately. Luckily the documents were found.

I tried Clint Denyer before John due to all the positive feedback peeps put on this forum about him. His remote viewing was way-off he directed me to the wrong place entirely. Hope this helps, hope you retrieve your papersCool
08-06-2017, 01:34 PM
Thanks guys you've helped alot. One question what's the best way to contact both johns?
08-06-2017, 02:24 PM
I found John Healey on Psychic Today.

I believe he has his own website but notice he's on most evenings on Psychic Today. If he's not in the studio he sometimes reads on option zero.

Not sure if it's quicker to get him on TV.
12-06-2017, 09:57 PM
Thank you jamelia
18-06-2017, 06:46 PM
If you still looking for remote viewer there is a lady very good called sage number 24. She is on australian phone line https://www.alizspsychicsolutions.com.au/index.php
18-06-2017, 08:38 PM
(18-06-2017 06:46 PM)TheSpanishInquisition Wrote:  If you still looking for remote viewer there is a lady very good called sage number 24. She is on australian phone line https://www.alizspsychicsolutions.com.au/index.php

Thank you for your help, have you tried her before? I'll be honest I've never contacted Australia before.
10-07-2017, 01:53 PM
Tried john healy spoke too much in riddles and I one point I thought he was going to hyperventilate. Repetition too, frustrating because I'm not sure if its genuine I won't be returning