Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 1 Average
Force of Nature 6004
07-06-2017, 09:33 PM
Force of Nature 6004
Has anyone tried a new reader called "Forces of Nature" on Psychic Sofa? I recently had a reading with him and can only say he got my situation spot on in every way. I have so many issues and obstacles at the moment which he recognised. He also picked up a very important unusual name from a friend who passed over
I am interested in whether his predictions come in. I've had so many awful readers just lately that it was a nice surprise to talk to this man who actually got things right.
Since he joined ps he's always been busy on calls non stop.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-06-2017, 05:18 PM
RE: Force of Nature 6004
I had a recent reading with him but I didn't feel he connected with me - a lot of guess work. I had to terminate the call. Particularly as he said that my mother was in spirit- she is not and alive and well as far as I'm aware.
09-06-2017, 08:49 PM
(09-06-2017 05:18 PM)NoviceVoice Wrote:  I had a recent reading with him but I didn't feel he connected with me - a lot of guess work. I had to terminate the call. Particularly as he said that my mother was in spirit- she is not and alive and well as far as I'm aware.

OMG - that doesn't sound good!
09-06-2017, 09:57 PM
(09-06-2017 08:49 PM)Red Thorns Wrote:  
(09-06-2017 05:18 PM)NoviceVoice Wrote:  I had a recent reading with him but I didn't feel he connected with me - a lot of guess work. I had to terminate the call. Particularly as he said that my mother was in spirit- she is not and alive and well as far as I'm aware.

OMG - that doesn't sound good!

Well it sounds like he connected with you ok. Everyone can't connect with everyone I guess.
10-06-2017, 03:03 AM
He's a new reader, only been on there a month or so. He seems very busy, never off a call.
19-06-2017, 06:27 AM
Had a reading with this guy this morning.Picked up on a few things accurately but the reading was disjointed with lots of pauses. Waiting on a few predictions but overall reading not great.Nice guy though..
19-06-2017, 10:56 AM
Sometimes new readers get lots of callers initially as people want to try them out.It does not mean they are exceptionally good.Also it depends on what time of the day you log on.You get a lot more calls in the evening because fewer readers are logged on.I will not say anything about this gentleman as I have not had a reading with him and I am not particularly drawn to him.I feel he must be good for some however.
19-06-2017, 02:19 PM
(19-06-2017 10:56 AM)Pink Pearl Wrote:  Sometimes new readers get lots of callers initially as people want to try them out.It does not mean they are exceptionally good.Also it depends on what time of the day you log on.You get a lot more calls in the evening because fewer readers are logged on.I will not say anything about this gentleman as I have not had a reading with him and I am not particularly drawn to him.I feel he must be good for some however.

You have a point but these readers I've had have not been new except for force of nature.Marina & Valentine have been around for ages.Sometimes i seriously wonder if some of these readers read from the same script.
19-06-2017, 02:32 PM
valentine and marina 1 word....Dreadfull.

Believe in DestinyHeartHeart
20-06-2017, 09:10 AM
Valentine & Marina readings belong in the cesspit.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Force of nature / psychic sofa Rachel212 6 893 30-06-2017 11:47 PM
Last Post: Cruelladeville