Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 1 Average
September Studio Schedule
31-08-2011, 06:45 PM
September Studio Schedule
Hello Viewers!

The kids are nearly back to school, the leaves are beginning to turn, the holiday season is over, but Psychic TV has an incredible month in store for you for September. There will be new face appearing and old favourites reappearing over the coming months. Tune in to find out more....

Thursday 1st September
On the Morning show Nicola will be presenting with Lee Van Zyl and Demian Allen providing you with insight.
Rachael will be your Afternoon presenter with Grant Colyer available on the phone and Lynn Lait making a return from option 0.
This Evening we have Layla, Patsy and Love Goddess Tamara in the studio.

Friday 2nd September
Emily will be your presenter on the Morning show and joining her will be Laura Daligan and Aldo Raffa.
The Afternoon show has Carrie presenting with Holly Gill and Lee Van Zyl waiting to provide you with readings.
This Evening Claire with be your presenter and accompanying her tonight we have Anee Scholes, Tamara and Alex Thornhill.

Saturday 3rd September
Abi will be presenting on the Morning show and joining her will be Karina and Sha.
On the Afternoon we have Carrie presenting with Anne Scholes and Lee Van Zyl as your psychics.
The Evening presenter is Claire Anstey and your studio psychics will be Liz, Enchantment and John Healey.

Sunday 4th September
This Morning Nicola is your presenter with Anne Scholes and Faith available on the phones to provide you with insight.
The Afternoon presenter is Charlotte with Karina and Alex Thornhil waiting to answer your questions.
On the Evening show we have Abi and accompanying her tonight will be Grant Colyer, Patsy Duffy and Aldo Raffa.

Monday 5th September
Samantha is your presenter on the Morning show with Laura Daligan and Tamara providing you with readings.
Kait is presenting on the Afternoon show with Charlotte Clarke and David Traynor available to provide you with insight.
This Evening Rachael is presenting and joining her in the studio we have John Healey, Hazel Lee and Demian Allen.

Another update coming soon...

Love and light x

Psychic Today - Leading the way
Broadcasting on the SKY platform since 2004. Formerly Psychic TV
Sky Channel 886 | http://www.psychictoday.com
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-09-2011, 11:46 AM
RE: September Studio Schedule
Who's on this week then?
Find all posts by this user
07-09-2011, 11:47 AM
(06-09-2011 11:46 AM)Cinnamongirl Wrote:  Who's on this week then?

Apologies for the delay with this.

Love and light x

07-09-2011, 11:58 AM
Hello Viewers!

This is what Psychic TV has to offer over the next week...

Wednesday 7th September
On the Morning show Adele will be presenting and she will be joined by Charlotte Clarke and Patsy Duffy.
Claire will be presenting the Afternoon show and accompanying her in the studio we have Enchantment and Love Goddess Tamara.
This Evening Charlotte will be running the show with Hazel Lee, Faith and new addition Sam joining her in the studio.

Thursday 8th September
Samantha will be presenting the Morning show with John and Layla available to provide you with insight.
On the Afternoon we have Carrie presenting and joining her will be Holly Gill and Aldo Raffa.
This Evening your presenter will be Adele and waiting on the phones to take your calls we have Lynn Lait, Demian Allen and Tamara.

Friday 9th September
This Morning Claire will be your presenter and providing you with guidance we have Anne Scholes and Lee Van Zyl.
Carrie will be presenting the Afternoon show and joining her in th studio will be Ravina and Liz King.
On the Evening show Nicola will be your presenter and tonight she will be joined by Holly Gill, Tamara and Hazel Lee.

Saturday 10th September
On the Morning show Kait will be presenting with Ravina and Patsy Duffy available for readings.
Adele will be your presenter on the Afternoon show with Aldo Raffa and off screen fav Elsabe, providing you with insight.
This Evening Bronia will be presenting and she will be accompanied by Layla, Anne Scholes and John Healey.

Sunday 11th September
Charlotte will be kick starting your Sunday and with her in the studio we have Sha and Liz King.
Carrie will be running the Afternoon show and today she will be joined by two incrfedibly gifted ladies, Tamara and Anne Scholes.
Finally, to wrap up your weekend, we have Adele presenting and waiting to take your readings will be Lee Van Zyl, Sam and Grant Colyer.

Monday 12th September
Rachael will be presenting your Monday Morning show and available to wash away those Monday blues we have Charlotte Clarke, Aldo Raffa and a guest apparance from off screen fav, Bebe.
On the Afternoon show we have Charlotte presenting and she will be joined in the studio by Hazel Lee and David Traynor.
Finally, to get your week off to a great start, Nicola will be presenting and waiting to provide you with insight we have Holly Gill, Liz King and Faith.

Another update coming soon.

Love and light,

Psychic TV x

07-09-2011, 11:59 AM
I personally am NEVER texting in again. Both last night and the night before I text in a normal text for John at 10.15 each night. Monday night I waited til 2am and whilst John was on again at that time, I text again and begged the crew to put my text to John and alerted them to the fact I'd been waiting since 10.15. Last night I text at 10.15, then when John's next rotation came around I sent again and once more the crew didn't put the text through. I finally text at 2am this morning and told the crew that they no longer have me as a customer. That's €10.00 down the drain for me. And a customer lost for PTV. No more! And before you suggest it would have been quicker or chaper to phone...I can't phone! Also when John's second rotation came around...a whole hour and a half from the first rotation, it was CC only. This EXCLUDES Irish people as we cannot leave a caller comment. I paid for a service...got diddlysquat!
07-09-2011, 05:56 PM
(07-09-2011 11:59 AM)kiltgirl Wrote:  I personally am NEVER texting in again. Both last night and the night before I text in a normal text for John at 10.15 each night. Monday night I waited til 2am and whilst John was on again at that time, I text again and begged the crew to put my text to John and alerted them to the fact I'd been waiting since 10.15. Last night I text at 10.15, then when John's next rotation came around I sent again and once more the crew didn't put the text through. I finally text at 2am this morning and told the crew that they no longer have me as a customer. That's €10.00 down the drain for me. And a customer lost for PTV. No more! And before you suggest it would have been quicker or chaper to phone...I can't phone! Also when John's second rotation came around...a whole hour and a half from the first rotation, it was CC only. This EXCLUDES Irish people as we cannot leave a caller comment. I paid for a service...got diddlysquat!

Kiltgirl, I'm the same. I sent John a text around the same time last night as it's been about a month since I last text in and I'm not getting my full reading with him until next week - it never got shown on screen and I waited up just incase it was shown.

What frustrated me was that each time John was on the desk there were more sales pitches from the queen of sales herself Carrie, than actual readings being done. I think in 1 segment John only did about 3 or 4 readings and the fact he is SO busy on the phones means that there were probably quite a lot of unhappy texters last night.

On a positive note I did get a mystic reply Dodgy
07-09-2011, 06:48 PM
(07-09-2011 05:56 PM)Firechild Wrote:  
(07-09-2011 11:59 AM)kiltgirl Wrote:  I personally am NEVER texting in again. Both last night and the night before I text in a normal text for John at 10.15 each night. Monday night I waited til 2am and whilst John was on again at that time, I text again and begged the crew to put my text to John and alerted them to the fact I'd been waiting since 10.15. Last night I text at 10.15, then when John's next rotation came around I sent again and once more the crew didn't put the text through. I finally text at 2am this morning and told the crew that they no longer have me as a customer. That's €10.00 down the drain for me. And a customer lost for PTV. No more! And before you suggest it would have been quicker or chaper to phone...I can't phone! Also when John's second rotation came around...a whole hour and a half from the first rotation, it was CC only. This EXCLUDES Irish people as we cannot leave a caller comment. I paid for a service...got diddlysquat!

Kiltgirl, I'm the same. I sent John a text around the same time last night as it's been about a month since I last text in and I'm not getting my full reading with him until next week - it never got shown on screen and I waited up just incase it was shown.

What frustrated me was that each time John was on the desk there were more sales pitches from the queen of sales herself Carrie, than actual readings being done. I think in 1 segment John only did about 3 or 4 readings and the fact he is SO busy on the phones means that there were probably quite a lot of unhappy texters last night.

On a positive note I did get a mystic reply Dodgy

Yes have to agree...at various points I wanted to throw stuff at Carrie last night...you are right, after waiting an hour and a half for him to get back to the desk, for every one text he answered she must have spent about 2-3 minutes explaining the screen!!!! It was extremely frustrating. I like Carrie but had to turn the sound down on her last night..was WAY too much. I didn't get a mystic....but I'm not complainng about that cos that service is utter rubbish!
07-09-2011, 07:23 PM
I must admit I find Carrie witty, sometimes she can be so annoying when she prattles on and on... I find it so annoying when you send a text in and they dont answer then it goes to mystic but the presenter asks you to send texts in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.. Please refund our money instead then sending it to mystic..( they are useless and so wrong) Another point i sent a text into Demain and it came up on the screen then he was sent to the phone. then your advert came on and Demain name was deleted off it and it was answered by Lee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
07-09-2011, 07:36 PM
(07-09-2011 07:23 PM)lizcancer girl Wrote:  I must admit I find Carrie witty, sometimes she can be so annoying when she prattles on and on... I find it so annoying when you send a text in and they dont answer then it goes to mystic but the presenter asks you to send texts in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.. Please refund our money instead then sending it to mystic..( they are useless and so wrong) Another point i sent a text into Demain and it came up on the screen then he was sent to the phone. then your advert came on and Demain name was deleted off it and it was answered by Lee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh that's happened to me too!! Beyond ridiculous! Angry
07-09-2011, 09:22 PM
I think it was freeviews fault. They were also doing 5 mins for 99p for new customers.

What about the old ones?? It would be nice to have a few good offers thrown at us, rather than the discounts that are always there on the 60, 80 and 100 min packages.

Thank you for the schedule update though.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  September’s Full Moon: Rewind and Release dormammu 0 69 08-09-2017 09:06 PM
Last Post: dormammu
  Emma Jane opt 0- soon to be studio psychic Dream Catcher 26 8,792 01-12-2015 04:16 PM
Last Post: dormammu
  predictions made by TOP studio psychics..what happened next... treacle654 47 9,073 05-01-2015 06:57 PM
Last Post: Twilight
  September Schedule PsychicToday 7 2,882 22-10-2012 11:57 AM
Last Post: PsychicToday
  September Schedule PsychicToday 0 729 06-09-2012 04:59 PM
  August Studio Schedule PsychicToday 10 4,289 05-09-2012 12:23 PM
  Whats happening with the studio White lady 9 1,919 24-07-2012 09:21 PM
Last Post: sunbeam
  July Studio Schedule PsychicToday 5 3,014 19-07-2012 02:44 PM
  Liz & Michael- New Studio Psychics Dream Catcher 67 12,154 04-07-2012 09:24 AM
Last Post: MissMarple
  June Studio Schedule PsychicToday 4 2,755 26-06-2012 03:30 PM