Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Predictions
13-06-2017, 08:40 PM (This post was last modified: 13-06-2017 08:42 PM by Rachel212.)
Predictions
Just wondering if anyone has any updates from predictions that have come in lately.
Was thinking of trying rainbow has anyone tried her ?
It's gone quite on this forum.
I'm not really having readings anymore but fancied trying rainbow the quality of the readers has gone a bit poor on p.s
I think quiter readers who don't get a mention on here are usually better than some of the well known ones .
But then again it's all hit and miss.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
13-06-2017, 09:32 PM
RE: Predictions
Hey.. i tried rainbow at the weekend. real nice friendly lady was spot on with the info regarding my career path and the situation around me to do with a guy... she preds that i will defo get my automobile sold by the end of the week. has assured me the guy that was interested in buying it would put in an offer by thursday/friday. not heard back from him yet although i guess theres still time. will let you guys know if the lady was rightUndecidedUndecidedUndecided
13-06-2017, 10:29 PM
i already mentioned Rainbow here,infact i was the 1 to open a threat about her but didnot get any reply(lolz)
she is a sweet nice lady as i already mentioned in my threat.but sadly my 2nd reading with her she was way off 4rm the track.totaly changed her predictions.also validations also was wrong..predictions also didnot manifest.

Believe in DestinyHeartHeart
29-06-2017, 04:23 PM
Hi

I am new to this thread/ forum. I have had a few readings of late which still have pending predictions. I think timings are difficult for the best of readers. Is Rainbow on PS? I have not tried her myself.

Have you tried Bev 4111 on PS ? she is a bit of a medium also. She has given some random information I could relate to but predictions are yet to materialise.
29-06-2017, 08:53 PM
Bev is extremely good at mediumship and some of her validations are very good Not sure if her predictions will manifest though.She was way off for me.A lovely lady however.
30-06-2017, 11:42 PM
rainbow let me down...my automobile didnt sell from the prospective buyer she assured would...Angry
01-07-2017, 12:35 AM
I found Rainbow inarticulate and hard to understand. I am sure her profile was written by someone else. As for her testimonials, well they must be about another reader. She asked a lot of questions and her description of the physical appearance of the person I was interested in was totally wrong. She said he was dark haired and dark eyed. When I told her he wasn't, she said ignore the colouring, it was was more about his personality. I knew then I had to terminate the call.