Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Where's Sienna?
02-09-2011, 05:36 PM
Where's Sienna?
Hi!
Does anyone know where Sienna has gone? I Have had some amazing readings from her but she seems to have disappeared from
our screen. Anyone know if or when she might be back - her profile is still on the website so I am ever hopeful!!
I've got my fingers crossed!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-09-2011, 09:11 PM
RE: Where's Sienna?
(02-09-2011 05:36 PM)Angelwings Wrote:  Hi!
Does anyone know where Sienna has gone? I Have had some amazing readings from her but she seems to have disappeared from
our screen. Anyone know if or when she might be back - her profile is still on the website so I am ever hopeful!!
I've got my fingers crossed!

I found this link..but not sure it is valid..hope this helps
http://www.uk-tarot-readings.co.uk/readers/sienna
Find all posts by this user
08-09-2011, 09:11 AM
RE: Where's Sienna?
Hi!

I'm Martin from UK Tarot Readings, I had noticed a few visitors from your forum to our site and just wanted to clarify that we no longer offer paid psychic readings.

Sienna used to work for us via a company called Absolute Live UK Ltd who provided Premium Rate lines/staff and I believe they may have also supplied her to Psychic Interactive. Absolute Live went out of business about a year ago owing me and probably a few other companies a lot of money.

This could be the reason she is no longer on your screens, sorry I could not have been of more help. x
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user