Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is the writing on the wall
03-09-2011, 02:39 PM
Is the writing on the wall
It looks like Psychic first is slowly disappearing. They have reduced the schedule down to six hour only shows at night..

They do have some good Psychics still on there like Micheal Ryan and Nicki Simular ( michele knight website) but the rest Im not so sure!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-09-2011, 05:50 PM
RE: Is the writing on the wall
Add Fran McDonald to the list of good ones. Would be sad to see the show go.

"So close, no matter how far...couldn't be much more from the heart. Forever trust in who we are...and Nothing Else Matters"
03-09-2011, 06:33 PM
Well with two of the knobs they have on regularly aka Chris Robinson and Wayne Issacs what does one expect! Michael Ryan is indeed a lovely man...his predictions or reading of my situation was completely off the wall...but some have had good readings with him. I don't know the other two mentioned above. But if they did a proper survey into decent psychics I am sure their business would turn around. If you hire crap...you can't expect people to stick with you.
04-09-2011, 12:43 AM
I turn off when I see it is Wayne on... his sickly creepy voice just makes me wanna be sick.. Fran Mcdonald used to be on Pyschic TV but I never had a reading but she has got a good reputation.
04-09-2011, 07:48 PM
(04-09-2011 12:43 AM)lizcancer girl Wrote:  I turn off when I see it is Wayne on... his sickly creepy voice just makes me wanna be sick.. Fran Mcdonald used to be on Pyschic TV but I never had a reading but she has got a good reputation.

Yeah Fran is a wonderful psychic and very professional as are many of the psychic first team. Shame there is one or two that are not however I like Audrina, Alison and Sarah may too.
07-09-2011, 02:00 AM
It is a lovely place to work & it would be a shame if they fold - Laura Boyle x
07-09-2011, 04:36 PM
Hi Laura

Thought you had gone to Psychic Interactive
09-09-2011, 10:55 AM
(07-09-2011 04:36 PM)lizcancer girl Wrote:  Hi Laura

Thought you had gone to Psychic Interactive

Hi there
It is a totally different vibe there, it is closer to me as the studio is just down the road but they are not really for me!!!! Psychic First is maybe not so 'corporate' but they have much more soul! So there you have it - no tv work for me at the moment but keep an eye on my website http://www.lauraboyle.com to see where I am & what I'm up to x
Wink

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

11-10-2011, 08:08 PM
Thanks Laura ill bear it in mind, Ive added you to the other thread for other psychics websites.