Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
free reading?
21-06-2017, 02:10 PM (This post was last modified: 21-06-2017 02:11 PM by sarah1980.)
Heart free reading?
Hi. I've ended up spending quite a bit of money now on readings. Is there anywhere people know where you can get a free reading? i know there are sites that do tarot stuff, but i mean on the telephone. thank you xx
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
21-06-2017, 05:14 PM
RE: free reading?
The only place you will get a free reading from is to maybe try a church. Other than that you may find some Tarot readers have Facebook pages where you can get a freebie. You'll be lucky if you find amnyone willing to give you a free telephone reading - but I wish you luck.

Always borrow money from a pessimist. He won’t expect it back. [Image: animated-fish-jumping-out-of-water.gif]
22-06-2017, 01:20 AM
My best advice is to stop having readings.
29-06-2017, 04:05 PM
Hi Sarah

I think many have been in your position. They say it is best, if you do not wish to stop or find it hard to stop to then limit to say one per month or every few months but with a reader you think is genuine or links to you? That is where the difficulty is. Some are more expensive than others. Do you mind me asking which psychics you have used?
04-07-2017, 10:30 AM (This post was last modified: 20-08-2018 10:50 AM by sarah1980.)
Hi thanks for the replies. on psychic sofa i have tried charlotte (4448), hazel (4824) and Lorna (4515). On kooma i have tried ella (5795) and on psychic 2 tarot i had a reading with denise (1014). of all of them denise was the one who picked up on my situation the best. i also got a free reading with her which was good it was only 10 minutes but she picked up on things really quickly.

can anyone recommend a reader on kooma? i have some credit left there xx
05-07-2017, 01:11 AM
Facebook is good for Free readings.I still give the odd free reading on there.There are lots of people who are willing to practice on there.Go to the psychic pages and you will see them.
05-07-2017, 01:29 PM
(05-07-2017 01:11 AM)Pink Pearl Wrote:  Facebook is good for Free readings.I still give the odd free reading on there.There are lots of people who are willing to practice on there.Go to the psychic pages and you will see them.

Hi Pink Pearl, I wonder how you can have a reading on facebook and for it to be private with no friends seeing? Is it done by private messaging? Thanks Lu
05-07-2017, 01:36 PM
(04-07-2017 10:30 AM)sarah1980 Wrote:  Hi thanks for the replies. on psychic sofa i have tried charlotte (4448), hazel (4824) and Lorna (4515). On kooma i have tried ella (5795) and on psychic 2 tarot i had a reading with denise (1014). of all of them denise was the one who picked up on my situation the best. i also got a free reading with her which was good it was only 10 minutes but she picked up on things really quickly.

can anyone recommend a reader on kooma? i have some credit left there xx

I don't think I have used any of those. On Kooma I cannot really recommend as of those that seem good the predictions have not come to fruition as yet. I am not holding out hopes of course. I do think it should be judged more on what they can validate first and foremost (with you saying little) that is the evidence. I don't think spirit can give timings when from the best of mediums etc but could perhaps give you an idea of what could happen and there is always free will. If you just see it for entertainment it may be better and keep notes ( I always do and you can check back).
05-07-2017, 06:46 PM
(05-07-2017 01:29 PM)Lu1111 Wrote:  
(05-07-2017 01:11 AM)Pink Pearl Wrote:  Facebook is good for Free readings.I still give the odd free reading on there.There are lots of people who are willing to practice on there.Go to the psychic pages and you will see them.

Hi Pink Pearl, I wonder how you can have a reading on facebook and for it to be private with no friends seeing? Is it done by private messaging? Thanks Lu
If you a require a private message you can just ask for one.Sometimes the reading is actually done on the page.
05-07-2017, 08:18 PM
(05-07-2017 06:46 PM)Pink Pearl Wrote:  
(05-07-2017 01:29 PM)Lu1111 Wrote:  

If you a require a private message you can just ask for one.Sometimes the reading is actually done on the page.

Who's doing free readings on this page?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Free sample tarot reading rose123 0 310 18-08-2017 12:42 PM
Last Post: rose123