Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Validations
05-09-2011, 10:27 PM
Validations
What have been the best Validations you have ever been given?

I have had better ones, but this one still amuses me for being odd.

I was accidently listening in to a call, trying to gauge when the call may finish and heard something being given in terms of a validation to the actual person calling in. The reader was asking the person if they had ever had pink hair? The caller was all no that’s not me, but I was stood there thinking – that’s actually me!!!

Needless to say I hung up.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-09-2011, 09:03 AM
RE: Validations
Manialix told me how many times I had met the person. My friend's psychic without being told anything described a man who was blingual...and that I had twins in my family ...Shelly go the essence of the situation in a sentence...Shelly is great validator...
06-09-2011, 09:33 AM
I've given some past validations from John and Grant, so i'll give a more recent one I got from Aldo, he picked up me and work lady both work in the service industry, but had different roles, he was quite confused by it actually, but it made perfect sense to me.

"So close, no matter how far...couldn't be much more from the heart. Forever trust in who we are...and Nothing Else Matters"
06-09-2011, 09:40 AM
Good thread! Shelly is good, she validated that my ex had changed jobs, on the actual day he started his new job. It was the first thing she said to me, shes also asked me who has been sending me ebooks, on the day that my friend had emailed me one a couple of hours ago, Louise really impressed me by validating that me and my ex were meant to move in together but didnt, and knew the month that it happened! and John told me I needed a haircut last time we spoke lol.
06-09-2011, 08:33 PM
Shelly said i had 2 big relationships in my life right at begining of reading and sad to say yep 2 main ones yr or more and other no more than couple of months. Grant hit on something very personnal and was a bit embarressed to say but bang on and NO i am not repeating it lol
06-09-2011, 09:00 PM
Ooh, katie validated something personal with me as well, and im not repeating it either!
07-09-2011, 11:09 AM (This post was last modified: 07-09-2011 11:10 AM by jen1234.)
I have just broke the vow I made to myself to not have another reading. Blush

Over the last few days I have been feeling total despair over something I have convinced myself will happen. I had gotten into such a low and dark place with this but by the time it came to having the reading I had resigned myself to the fact that this is how it is going to be, I know there was no panic in my voice.
All the reader asked me was the area of concern and the only thing I said was relationship. She said she felt I was very low today and felt there was despair around me. She then said spirit are saying it is the opposite to what you are thinking.
To me this was an excellent validation and the rest of the reading was full of validations that are personal to me.
I am feeling so much better after this reading.
07-09-2011, 11:12 AM
(07-09-2011 11:09 AM)jen1234 Wrote:  I have just broke the vow I made to myself to not have another reading. Blush

Over the last few days I have been feeling total despair over something I have convinced myself will happen. I had gotten into such a low and dark place with this but by the time it came to having the reading I had resigned myself to the fact that this is how it is going to be, I know there was no panic in my voice.
All the reader asked me was the area of concern and the only thing I said was relationship. She said she felt I was very low today and felt there was despair around me. She then said spirit are saying it is the opposite to what you are thinking.
To me this was an excellent validation and the rest of the reading was full of validations that are personal to me.

May i ask who the reader was?
07-09-2011, 11:12 AM
A long time ago a gypsy gave me a lucky piece of heather. I hadn't any money at the time and she didn't ask for anything, she just gave it to me. About ten years later I booked a reading and the guy I spoke to on the telephone asked me to bring the lucky heather with me that I kept in my purse. I was blown away by this guy! It was the best reading I've ever had. Can you believe that?
07-09-2011, 12:05 PM
(07-09-2011 11:12 AM)MissMarple Wrote:  
(07-09-2011 11:09 AM)jen1234 Wrote:  I have just broke the vow I made to myself to not have another reading. Blush

May i ask who the reader was?

She is called Abbie and works for The Circle. I don't like to give anything away to readers and I didn't have to with her.