Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 2.75 Average
Best/Worst Reading???
08-01-2011, 02:24 PM
Best/Worst Reading???
I'm curious as to who people have had good/bad readings with. Not just studio psychics but also webcam and also option 0.

I'm still searching for the one psychic, I'm 100% confident with and I'm keen to hear some balanced reviews and experiences.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-01-2011, 02:28 PM
RE: Best/Worst Reading???
(08-01-2011 02:24 PM)Eridanus Wrote:  I'm curious as to who people have had good/bad readings with. Not just studio psychics but also webcam and also option 0.

I'm still searching for the one psychic, I'm 100% confident with and I'm keen to hear some balanced reviews and experiences.

Hi Eridanus,

The best reading I had on PI was with Hazel Lee in a 5 minute reading.

She is very blunt, fast talking and accurate.

She has her own website http://www.hazellee.com/ and runs workshops.

I wont say who has given me the worst as they are far too many and I want to stay positive.

Let me know what you think?
08-01-2011, 03:39 PM (This post was last modified: 08-01-2011 03:44 PM by PeeWee84.)
Great topic Smile

Currently i would recommend, based purely on validations given and reading a situation accurately without prompts.

Solar (option 0)
Colin Cook (option 0)
Aldo Raffa (webcam and option 0)
Alan Bicker (webcam and option 0)
Guinnevere (webcam)
Faith (studio)

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace." (Jimi Hendrix)
08-01-2011, 03:57 PM
(08-01-2011 02:28 PM)Blair Wrote:  
(08-01-2011 02:24 PM)Eridanus Wrote:  I'm curious as to who people have had good/bad readings with. Not just studio psychics but also webcam and also option 0.

Hi Eridanus,

The best reading I had on PI was with Hazel Lee in a 5 minute reading.

She is very blunt, fast talking and accurate.

She has her own website http://www.hazellee.com/ and runs workshops.

I wont say who has given me the worst as they are far too many and I want to stay positive.

Let me know what you think?

I like Hazel, I have also had five mins with her and what she had to say, did match up with the situation I was asking about. I'm still waiting on the outcome.

I do like her. I recall sending a random text early last year about a book I had given someone. In her response she said she wasnt sure about my question, but could see someone making notes in the book...and that is what I had done. Its probably one of the most accurate text answers I have had.
08-01-2011, 04:26 PM
(08-01-2011 03:39 PM)PeeWee84 Wrote:  Great topic Smile

Currently i would recommend, based purely on validations given and reading a situation accurately without prompts.

Solar (option 0)
Colin Cook (option 0)
Aldo Raffa (webcam and option 0)
Alan Bicker (webcam and option 0)
Guinnevere (webcam)
Faith (studio)

Hi thanks,

Solar - is that the reader trained by Manalix??
Never heard of Colin Cook, what is he like as a reader?
Aldo - I'm tempted to try but he has vanished. Hopefully he will be back soon.
Alan Bicker - the man with the colourful shirts, what kind of reader is he?? Again I'm tempted in the same way with Aldo but I just want to work out if I am drawn to them for the right reasons. Is it the show bigging them up?? I remember another reader they were keen on 'Brian Monk' and I tried him for a few minutes and I couldnt see why myself, which isnt to say he was bad, but just not for me.

Faith I have tried and I do like her and I find the things that she has to say interesting. I like the tips that she offers about dream boards etc helpful...but the texts I have had are sometimes different in respnse and again readings on the phone, while they are in keeping with the question I have asked. Havent manifested either.
08-01-2011, 06:43 PM
Solar was trained by Manalix but i find her a more direct reader than her mentor.
Colin is a newish reader trained by Hazel Lee.
Alan (he of the colourful shirts) is a medium that also uses tarot, direct and does not beat around the bush.

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace." (Jimi Hendrix)
10-01-2011, 11:46 PM
I have had an excellent reading from Diane, one of the Option 0s on Friday there. I have had some good readings with Hazel Lee and Katie Keeley. Faith was ok but sometimes felt she wasn't totally picking up on my situation. Raymond is really good although I've not had a reading with him recently. Crystal who is normally on webcam is also excellent as is Caroline another webcam psychic.
11-01-2011, 12:29 AM
(08-01-2011 06:43 PM)PeeWee84 Wrote:  Solar was trained by Manalix but i find her a more direct reader than her mentor.
Colin is a newish reader trained by Hazel Lee.
Alan (he of the colourful shirts) is a medium that also uses tarot, direct and does not beat around the bush.

Ok, thanks Smile

I am presuming you have had readings with these psychics? Have they been consistent with each other and have any predictions made come true for you??
11-01-2011, 12:55 AM
(10-01-2011 04:10 PM)Muffins Wrote:  My readings have remained rather consistent while trying various psychics. My favourite is John Healey as he has guided me weekly on a particular work issue and everything has come to fruitation as and when he says. I only started to speak to him last November. His readings have been faultless.

Before this date I was using various psychics about another issue, and dates and timings have been off. When I eventually did speak to John about this, via upstairs, he confirmed what he believes will happen. He never gave dates, and have noticed on the show he doesn't until an event is imminent. I have now received dates from him, and on the one hand I am excited, everything else he has predicted has materialised, but on the other hand, I am scared!! This is the one prediction I want to come true.

For Option 0, Crystal CT - wow - I rang her last August after she was recommended to me. She spoke very matter of factly and had such a kind manner about her, lots of information, and didnt waste time at all. She added no fluff, just fact after fact. She blew me away for various reasons. I have remained in contact with her, and again, the information which has come from her has been accurate. When I did ring her upset one day, she still was factual but so warm and this was the first time, she spent more time reassuring me. Its not that she wasn't reassuring in other readings, but other psychics have wasted time on calls, when all I did want was information. Crystal CT does not waste time at all. She's a good psychic.

There were three other psychics specifically who I did not connect with. One on tv, the other two were option 0. The first option 0 lady told me I was wrong, the second lady admitted that we were speaking about the wrong person (very wrong - but I admired her honesty). The TV psychic, well, what he told was against the grain of everyone else. Now, he may well be right, and you may think I only hear what I want to hear. But, as the reading progressed, I realised we were really not connected, he told me my career, he was completely wrong. I said to him that there must be a mix up, and he told me he was only giving me what spirit was giving him and continued to read for me. I wish I had hung up. Seriously, I'd know if I worked in fashion (I dont), far from that career area!!

Hi,

I have also spoken to Crystal about a different issue to the one that is my current and favourite problem Smile and she was correct with the outcome of that. This was house related, I thought I would be forced to move but she said I wouldnt and I didnt. It really didnt look that way at all at the time. I even started packing. She didnt see any form of house move before the Christmas just gone, and now I'm thinking actually moving myself. So I may go back to her and see what she see's with this.

I asked her about my ex-situation, although this was quickly at the end of the reading, and she did say the same things – as others, it still hasn't happened yet.

I have had readings with John and they are always interesting, the validations are just random at times, but there have been a few issues with dates. He hasn't wavered with his end prediction but I think its the dates that are my main bug bear in readings in general. I have my fingers crossed for your dates though Smile

I watch the show and texts come in or feedback gets read “ ….I got back with XXX like you said in XXXX...” and I think, why doesn't that happen with the dates I'm given Sad

xx
11-01-2011, 01:08 AM
(10-01-2011 11:46 PM)TaurusGal Wrote:  I have had an excellent reading from Diane, one of the Option 0s on Friday there. I have had some good readings with Hazel Lee and Katie Keeley. Faith was ok but sometimes felt she wasn't totally picking up on my situation. Raymond is really good although I've not had a reading with him recently. Crystal who is normally on webcam is also excellent as is Caroline another webcam psychic.

Is this the same Diane that also does web cam? Dark hair & on late at night? I have never had a reading with Ray, although I like his cheekiness. Hazel I have had readings with and she also tells me the same thing – its dates and times again. I commented on Crystal below – so she is looking god for a return reading. Never tried Caroline.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Psychic Today all changed for the worst DebTasker 4 2,793 11-11-2012 02:52 PM
Last Post: DebTasker