Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 1 Average
Julie-Anne
03-07-2017, 11:38 AM
Julie-Anne
I had a reading with JA for the first time and I came away from it impressed. She does mainly read the cards but she does this intuitively and brought me validations that she picked up without prompting from myself.

Not sure if her predictions will happen regarding the sale of a business, I'll wait and see and update if they do. I've been given September.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-07-2017, 12:45 PM
RE: Julie-Anne
i tried Julie Ann too.but sorry not impressed at all.she was so confused while picking things around me.even few times during my reading she her self was not sure what to say me .predictions also didnot make any sense .validations absolutely opposite even which i already know.defo not for me,and will never ever use her again.again i believe its all about connection.

Believe in DestinyHeartHeart
03-07-2017, 01:55 PM
I have to agree with jannan she was crap for me to.
She didn't seem to know what she was talking about .
Defiantly no psychic ability and seemed to struggle to read the tarot.
I used to be hooked on readings don't have much now.
I still like the odd one but won't wait around for predictions
Life's goes to quick to be waiting around for predictions that may never happen.
But I have been stuck in a cycle of readings for a long time so know what it's like for others.
Eventually you just move on from it and spend your money on better things .
03-07-2017, 02:30 PM
I would not recommend Julie ann,she spent too much time shuffling the cards that i thought she may have popped off.She was also mumlbing in a very monotonous tone sending me to sleep with fatigue.Don't think I'm having any more readings.
11-09-2017, 11:46 AM
Tried this reader. Had to hang up before my time was up. Was so vague in her delivery did nothing but waffle through my reading.
11-09-2017, 09:50 PM
She is rubbish to be honest she struggled to understand the meanings of the cards when she read for me.
God knows how most of them pass the test to read on there ..i had a reading with simone today she was very good ..
17-11-2017, 10:47 AM
julie anne is definitely a straight talking to the pont reader. liked the way she was so on tracks with my situation. She confirmed lots of what I already felt and picked up straight away there was no communication between myself and my man in question. i unerstands why shes always so busy.
05-05-2018, 07:34 PM
I've just found this thread. Seems like Julie Anne is very hit & miss.
15-05-2018, 10:46 AM
Julie-Anne was not a good reader for me. I felt I had to feed her information. On the whole not too good, no predictions came in. Very standard card reading and felt she picked up nothing psychically about me. Can't understand why she's always on a call.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Heidi, Starrs, Julie Cinnamon 50 7,257 Today 09:01 AM
Last Post: pasha
  Just read with julie and faith ( sue ) brilliant for me. jaks111 24 4,507 12-02-2017 07:27 PM
Last Post: Opti-Mystic