Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
best reader for relationship advice
04-07-2017, 10:32 AM
best reader for relationship advice
hi. can anyone recommend a reader on kooma who is good with relationship advice? thank you xx
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-07-2017, 02:09 PM
RE: best reader for relationship advice
(04-07-2017 10:32 AM)sarah1980 Wrote:  hi. can anyone recommend a reader on kooma who is good with relationship advice? thank you xx

Sorry I cannot recommend who is accurate as I have no evidence. Is there anyone that has picked up your situation without you saying anything, and who you feel they sound quite ethical as well and kind? perhaps.
05-07-2017, 02:13 PM
The thing as well is that the readers who seem to be the most highly sought after are so difficult to get, as they are always busy ! and then the ones that are always free.. are the ones that people have tried and are no going back to... You cannot pre-book with Kooma either as they just come on line when feel like it.
Some of those always busy are:
Sally 1937
Bev 4888

Have you had a reading with either of them at all ? I have had 1 from both and just by fluke I got them free once and got in quick to try them. They both picked up the same for me but time will tell. I did not give them anything I never do.
05-07-2017, 08:40 PM
(05-07-2017 02:13 PM)Lu1111 Wrote:  The thing as well is that the readers who seem to be the most highly sought after are so difficult to get, as they are always busy ! and then the ones that are always free.. are the ones that people have tried and are no going back to... You cannot pre-book with Kooma either as they just come on line when feel like it.
Some of those always busy are:
Sally 1937
Bev 4888

Have you had a reading with either of them at all ? I have had 1 from both and just by fluke I got them free once and got in quick to try them. They both picked up the same for me but time will tell. I did not give them anything I never do.

Not sure why all the reviews for Bev. Was very frustrating as I felt she was being patronizing. Bev did NOT get my situation right. In the end I couldn't be bothered to listen, had to hang up as I was becomming more and more agitated by the minute when she kept insisting the POI was a good man.
I rarely use Kooma psychics. The only reader I find any good on there is "Wild Spirit" who although uses cards has been accurate on the little things she picks up that I have thought unimportant at the time. Wild Spirit helped me to see possibilities in my situation that I hadn't seen before.
05-07-2017, 11:29 PM
I've not found one of Kooma's readers any good with the exception of Michael Ryan. I was pissed off when Bev asked me to leave a testimonial. I found her very average, nothing exceptional.
06-07-2017, 01:16 AM
Have any of you guys tried suzcat on there at all? She was okay but I found her a little rude at first and she ended up giving me more advice than anything else- which I didn't call for.
And I felt she didn't pick up on everything too well, some areas better than others.

Infact I had two readings done that day by her and another reader on Kooma who was absolutely lovely but said the opposite although it was definitley more believable with the second reader (I forget her name though!)

So just curious if anyone else has tried her and what your experience was like.
06-07-2017, 11:32 AM
If you want a really good reader who in my view is phenomenal try Alex on Trusted Psychics. I do not use any other reader on there but him. He literally has given me relationship issues that have come to pass. He also reads on Psychic TV but more than half the price on Trusted Psychics.
06-07-2017, 11:52 AM
Alex is also on Psychic Sofa and yes he is good .
06-07-2017, 01:23 PM
(06-07-2017 11:52 AM)Pink Pearl Wrote:  Alex is also on Psychic Sofa and yes he is good .

It's a different Alex.
06-07-2017, 02:15 PM
I don't use Trusted Psychics that often but I agree about Alex, he is brilliant. Alex is much better than Sapphire.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Looking for a accurate reader. Mo3853 1 558 28-06-2018 04:26 PM
Last Post: pensive moon
  If you want a good reader I would recommend.. Mush 40 9,264 07-05-2018 11:00 PM
Last Post: Barbiebets
  Kooma reader- prospero glittercat 2 2,654 27-11-2012 06:30 AM
Last Post: jaydonc
  kooma reader: shaffron 1379 glittercat 0 2,104 06-03-2012 10:50 PM
Last Post: glittercat
  Kooma Reader - Skyye (2856) ana 0 2,037 08-09-2011 04:36 PM
Last Post: ana