Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Mollie
10-09-2011, 07:49 PM
Mollie
Hello,

Is it just me, or is it that everytime I flick over onto PI they are chatting to some lady on Option 0/webcam called Mollie???

I just wondered if anyone on here had actually spoken to her, what with her stalking my TV Tongue
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2011, 05:27 PM
RE: Mollie
No i havent she also goes under the name of Sacred Love

http://www.psychic-tv.com/testimonials/mollie
18-09-2011, 03:49 AM
RE: Mollie
I spoke to her 2 days ago I got the 5 free minutes offer, it came up on my screen to enter my email and they sent me a pin with 5 minutes on, so i decided to dial option 0 and let fate decide. She described my ex pretty accurately, like saying about how hes feeling, which sounded pretty accurate, said i wouldnt get contact until he sorts himself out, and then said she sees someone else coming in for me (my most hated line, as I really dont want anyone else, and sometimes they seem to assume that everyone is just desperate for any relationship, when for me thats not the case), she asked if I go to the gym, which I never will and never have, and said its someone who's sporty and goes to the gym, im totally not into anyone sporty. Then I got cut off. so unsure what to think really.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
Rainbow mollie's webcam schedule mollie 0 582 02-02-2012 11:45 AM
Last Post: mollie