Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My Own Psychic Experience
05-07-2017, 12:19 PM (This post was last modified: 05-07-2017 12:21 PM by Jasmine Chin.)
My Own Psychic Experience
Hi Everyone.

hope you are all well? You may remember last November I undertook an experiment to find out whether or not some of these so called psychics you are using are real or fake! My experiment was to buy a load of minutes (which cost me) try different readers out using fake situations to see if these readers would fall for it. My God, it was so easy, almost too easy. Altogether I tried no less than 20 READERS.

I made up a fictitious relationship, name and situation and a non-existant person who died. EVERY SINGLE READER fell for this and gave me some scripted crap, going into this fake persons mind, telling me his problems. I was told I had a love rival after this guys affections yet he does not exist. THIS IS EVIDENT THAT THESE READERS ARE FAKE:

Marina, Dee Wells,, Angie, Asha, Paul G, Lizzie, Rosie, Cara Brown, Michelle, Kesa, Dominic, Grace Marie, Ricky, Willow, A Marie, Soleil, Crystal 4110, Valentine, Andrea, Michalarose.

There is no such person in my life nor anybody who bears any resemblance to this fictitious character. I am married, have been for a number of years with a family. The situation and name of the guy was false as was everything else I gave about my fake life. THEY ALL fell for it, the readings were different yet still contained the same standard lines. I recorded every single reading and who knows what I shall do with it. I would like to add that they all said I had been unlucky in love, going through emotional turmoil etc.

I can't take this further legally because of the disclaimer. These readers are fakes and earning quick money on others suffering.

I have only tried Psychic Sofa readers as these seem to be the readers most of you guys are using. I may try Kooma in the future. I've shown my report to the 'Skeptic Society.'
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-07-2017, 01:23 PM
RE: My Own Psychic Experience
I am not surprised. As a sideline though I do always think that you should not bring forward a character as they can then just build a script around them. It is more of a test if you say nothing and then if genuine they should pick up if you are married or single etc If they cannot bring up something like that of truth in first five minutes then end the call (where I know you can with Star Temple and Kooma, not sure about P.Sofa). Of course your research really shows something and I do always think most readers on these lines are fake to make money. I just wonder if there is the odd one who has genuine ability, but like looking for a needle in haystack I expect.

Do most people find that they bring up a person with unfinished business quite a lot as a starter, if you do not give them anything. I suppose this is quite general and can apply to most situations to open up the reading. The quieter you can be the better. If any reader says they work on questions I would avoid this completely as of course you are feeding them and they just need to come up with a 50/50 response.
05-07-2017, 02:26 PM
That's not surprising with psychic sofa readers because they are not psychic (well, most of them aren't.) You want to try Michelle Knight, I would guarantee that her readers would have sussed out immediately that what you gave them wouldn't connect..
05-07-2017, 06:19 PM
I am beginning to think you are Michele Knight - you are constantly plugging this line!!
05-07-2017, 08:02 PM
(05-07-2017 12:19 PM)Jasmine Chin Wrote:  Hi Everyone.

hope you are all well? You may remember last November I undertook an experiment to find out whether or not some of these so called psychics you are using are real or fake! My experiment was to buy a load of minutes (which cost me) try different readers out using fake situations to see if these readers would fall for it. My God, it was so easy, almost too easy. Altogether I tried no less than 20 READERS.

I made up a fictitious relationship, name and situation and a non-existant person who died. EVERY SINGLE READER fell for this and gave me some scripted crap, going into this fake persons mind, telling me his problems. I was told I had a love rival after this guys affections yet he does not exist. THIS IS EVIDENT THAT THESE READERS ARE FAKE:

Marina, Dee Wells,, Angie, Asha, Paul G, Lizzie, Rosie, Cara Brown, Michelle, Kesa, Dominic, Grace Marie, Ricky, Willow, A Marie, Soleil, Crystal 4110, Valentine, Andrea, Michalarose.

There is no such person in my life nor anybody who bears any resemblance to this fictitious character. I am married, have been for a number of years with a family. The situation and name of the guy was false as was everything else I gave about my fake life. THEY ALL fell for it, the readings were different yet still contained the same standard lines. I recorded every single reading and who knows what I shall do with it. I would like to add that they all said I had been unlucky in love, going through emotional turmoil etc.

I can't take this further legally because of the disclaimer. These readers are fakes and earning quick money on others suffering.

I have only tried Psychic Sofa readers as these seem to be the readers most of you guys are using. I may try Kooma in the future. I've shown my report to the 'Skeptic Society.'
Did you speak to any psychic who saw what you are a con artist ?
05-07-2017, 08:09 PM
(05-07-2017 06:19 PM)lavender51 Wrote:  I am beginning to think you are Michele Knight - you are constantly plugging this line!!

I worked as a reader for Michelle Knight three years ago. Obviously I'm bias towards that line because I know the proceedures the reader needs to go through to be accepted on her company. Not just a test by a member from the office that gives their readers a quick listen to to see how nice their telephone manner is.

Readers from companies such as PS and Kooma who have been rejected from MK tend to join companies where the standard is not so high and work on MK's chat line as well.

I'm sure Michelle Knight is far too busy to post on this forum. I'm no more Michelle Knight than you are the owner of Psychic Sofa.
06-07-2017, 12:42 AM
(05-07-2017 08:02 PM)Pink Pearl Wrote:  

Did you speak to any psychic who saw what you are a con artist ?

No reader passed my challenge which means you are all fakes. Sorry! Sincerely apologise for hurting your pride lolBig Grin
06-07-2017, 11:28 AM
I feel that if someone claims to be psychic they should be able to focus if somebody is married and in a happy relationship or if someone is in despair. I think the problem is many readers (not just from psychic sofa) rely on feedback. I think many do read from a script especially when they do back to back readings. I notice myself that the readers tend to give me the standard lines such as "I'm feeling unsettled" etc. It's an interesting test. Jasmine did any readers pick up on a fake deceased person? Just interested to know!
06-07-2017, 01:45 PM
I am a psychic sofa reader. I really can't see any point to this experiment as you call it. It doesent prove a thing. If you ask a psychic a question they will go through it with cards, crystals, runes or any method of divination. They will take what answer is given. As a paying customer the psychic would hardly tell the customer they are lying. It's a trick scam that does not prove those readers are fake.
07-07-2017, 10:10 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  My psychic experience . Spiritual Teacher 30 4,841 26-11-2015 01:22 AM
Last Post: Alesha
Wink Ghost-hunting Experience airyfairy 0 907 17-03-2013 10:02 PM
Last Post: airyfairy