Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My Own Psychic Experience
14-11-2017, 12:28 AM
RE: My Own Psychic Experience
(10-11-2017 02:26 PM)PJ14 Wrote:  
(22-08-2017 07:05 PM)Carr987 Wrote:  Quite a few of the readers on psychic sofa have said practically word for word the same since previous readings. They don't often get it right when times moved on and my situation has changed.. Maybe it's just me being ultra suspicious but I often seriously wonder if some take their own private notes!

I've thought that too but how would they have the time to find your notes in the 20 minutes that you're on the phone and keep the reading flowing? Or is the fact they say the same thing a good sign? There is a reader on Kooma who keeps notes as she told me during a reading.

The readers would have their own CRM system installed on their computer. They would find the customer by the touch of their typing in the name or dob...

I have one for my business deals. Find it strange how a reader would remember a customer with the amount of calls they are likely to receive...
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-02-2018, 04:23 PM
(07-07-2017 10:40 PM)Moonmaiden Wrote:  
(06-07-2017 01:45 PM)Martino Wrote:  I am a psychic sofa reader. I really can't see any point to this experiment as you call it. It doesent prove a thing. If you ask a psychic a question they will go through it with cards, crystals, runes or any method of divination. They will take what answer is given. As a paying customer the psychic would hardly tell the customer they are lying. It's a trick scam that does not prove those readers are fake.

Good evening, my name us Dee Wells. I normally never response to this forum, as I firmly believe, that our clients have the right to a private conversation amongst another, my attention was brought to this post and it's claims.
First of all, one thing I can assure you, the client's Ive had the pleasure of reading for, are supriesed that after months of not speaking to them, my memory and attention to detail is very good. I have always took pride in my professional approach towards my readings.
Now I tell you this, I have never read for you, given your testimonials of events. I however can tell you, I had a reader called rose, call me in april of this year, who works for michelle knight, who seemed impressed with my service.
Frankly I would have preferred you to have been honest in your review towards the named readers, instead you seemed to have taken it upon yourself, to slander the named readers above. I find your attitude juvenile, and you've achieved very little, I am not in the slightest concerned over your untrue and malicious claims, as they hold no truth, and are laughable.
Your post has been reported, , have a great night.
Sincerely Dee Wells

The pair of you are dirty, stinking psychics. My sister was ripped off a lot of money through lies from a few readers. I'm not saying they were either of you, but phone readers alike. Both of you are patronising us. Not half you ain't bothered you are both the laughable ones more concerned about your pockets than anything else.
23-09-2018, 05:36 PM
Hi all,

I'm new to this forum but it seems pretty interesting so I'd thought I'd get involved. I'm a firm skeptic so I just hope my views will be welcome on here!

In reply to Jasmine I'm so glad that you've realised that psychics are fake it's just a shame that it cost you money to do so. However it's not just those in your list it's anybody who claims to speak to the dead or predict the future as this is scientifically impossible! No so called psychic in history has been able to prove their "ability" under scientific testing, and I don't believe they ever will.

I'm not saying that all psychics are out and out liars as a small amount are deluded enough to believe in their own ability however at some point they must realise that they are having to help these readings along and therefore their ability is not real, and it's then that they make the decision to either stop practicing or to knowingly take money off vulnerable and grieving people and that's what I find deplorable Angry
23-09-2018, 08:36 PM
Had a reading with Lyn today on Psychic Sofa. Most shoddiest reading I have ever had. She couldn't wait to get off the phone with me, waffled in about 4 minutes, she was telling me what I should do and if I followed her advice, I would be up the creek without a paddle. I'm absolutely furious at myself for having yet another reading that was dreadful and spending the money. Angry Will I never learn??? I went to her because the reviews were so good, I should have realised they don't put bad ones on!!!AngryAngry
23-09-2018, 08:43 PM
(23-09-2018 08:36 PM)UniversalBunny Wrote:  Had a reading with Lyn today on Psychic Sofa. Most shoddiest reading I have ever had. She couldn't wait to get off the phone with me, waffled in about 4 minutes, she was telling me what I should do and if I followed her advice, I would be up the creek without a paddle. I'm absolutely furious at myself for having yet another reading that was dreadful and spending the money. Angry Will I never learn??? I went to her because the reviews were so good, I should have realised they don't put bad ones on!!!AngryAngry

I posted about Lynn (the one with the really really curly hair) on here as I had a reading with her at the beginning of the month and I thought she was good. She picked up on something that not many readers can, and I was impressed. I'm sorry if you found the reviews misleading, I also do on here. All of the "top readers" like AL/Psychic Will/Hazel Lowndes etc were mediocre for me and nothing came to pass. I learned not to always believe and trust the reviews on these forums as they're not accurate. I feel guilty as my own reviews have been misleading. I enjoyed a few readings with a paticular reader and then I find that they go downhill or they aren't consistent/nil predictions.. It is also down to connection like Lynn was OK for me and you found her poor. I hope you have your select readers that you like.
23-09-2018, 09:04 PM (This post was last modified: 23-09-2018 09:05 PM by UniversalBunny.)
(23-09-2018 08:43 PM)Virgo1 Wrote:  
(23-09-2018 08:36 PM)UniversalBunny Wrote:  Had a reading with Lyn today on Psychic Sofa. Most shoddiest reading I have ever had. She couldn't wait to get off the phone with me, waffled in about 4 minutes, she was telling me what I should do and if I followed her advice, I would be up the creek without a paddle. I'm absolutely furious at myself for having yet another reading that was dreadful and spending the money. Angry Will I never learn??? I went to her because the reviews were so good, I should have realised they don't put bad ones on!!!AngryAngry

I posted about Lynn (the one with the really really curly hair) on here as I had a reading with her at the beginning of the month and I thought she was good. She picked up on something that not many readers can, and I was impressed. I'm sorry if you found the reviews misleading, I also do on here. All of the "top readers" like AL/Psychic Will/Hazel Lowndes etc were mediocre for me and nothing came to pass. I learned not to always believe and trust the reviews on these forums as they're not accurate. I feel guilty as my own reviews have been misleading. I enjoyed a few readings with a paticular reader and then I find that they go downhill or they aren't consistent/nil predictions.. It is also down to connection like Lynn was OK for me and you found her poor. I hope you have your select readers that you like.
I cant blame anyone but myself. I read the reviews on the Psychic Sofa site and they all said she was brilliant Sad It was literally all her opinion and she was making off the cuff remarks and we did finish the call after about 5 minutes. Maybe she can only handle relationship calls, my call was about work and its a pretty serious issue. Literally down to my own stupidity, I know better but went ahead and called her anyway. As I said, no one to blame except me.Undecided
23-09-2018, 09:10 PM
(23-09-2018 09:04 PM)UniversalBunny Wrote:  
(23-09-2018 08:43 PM)Virgo1 Wrote:  

I cant blame anyone but myself. I read the reviews on the Psychic Sofa site and they all said she was brilliant Sad It was literally all her opinion and she was making off the cuff remarks and we did finish the call after about 5 minutes. Maybe she can only handle relationship calls, my call was about work and its a pretty serious issue. Literally down to my own stupidity, I know better but went ahead and called her anyway. As I said, no one to blame except me.Undecided

Don't blame yourself. You tried her to find out she wasn't for you and you didn't like your reading with her. At least you know, now. I didn't find her anything special, I thought she was good in some of the things she picked up (particularly one thing), but like yours - it was mainly advice and agony Aunt info.
23-09-2018, 10:10 PM
I believe that the way we connect with a lost loved one is when you talk to them in your head or when you lie in bed at night and chat to them out loud as if they were there. The memories we have - that is the contact. When you hear their voice in your head telling you what you know they would be saying - that is the contact.

Would a loved one really expect you to give money to a charlatan or a fraud in order to speak to them. I know mine certainly wouldn't.

As for speaking to a psychic for advice on love or work etc, I honestly think you would get the same advice from a friend or even here on a forum where other people know what you're going through and can empathise, and it would be free!

The only way to stop these grief vultures from praying on the vulnerable and ripping off the grieving is if we stop giving them money.
23-09-2018, 10:17 PM
Very very few psychics tell the truth and give a negative reading, and even when they do - what they say is going to happen never does. Even if they give bad news, it doesn't make them a great reader. In future, I'll never read for relationships again. It's dangerous.
24-09-2018, 04:46 AM
(23-09-2018 05:36 PM)Show me the proof Wrote:  Hi all,

I'm new to this forum but it seems pretty interesting so I'd thought I'd get involved. I'm a firm skeptic so I just hope my views will be welcome on here!

In reply to Jasmine I'm so glad that you've realised that psychics are fake it's just a shame that it cost you money to do so. However it's not just those in your list it's anybody who claims to speak to the dead or predict the future as this is scientifically impossible! No so called psychic in history has been able to prove their "ability" under scientific testing, and I don't believe they ever will.

I'm not saying that all psychics are out and out liars as a small amount are deluded enough to believe in their own ability however at some point they must realise that they are having to help these readings along and therefore their ability is not real, and it's then that they make the decision to either stop practising or to knowingly take money off vulnerable and grieving people and that's what I find deplorable Angry

Interesting post. Science is science. Spirituality is science too. Unfortunately, genuine spiritual masters are not willing to explain to the scientific world as to how spiritual science works. Both are investigating something. Both have found certain truths about nature.

I do agree that there are a lot of charlatans about. I think some of the readers know they are faking it too. There's very few I've come across who have convinced me. My situation is hard to nail through and very few readers have been able to pick this up without some input from me.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  My psychic experience . Spiritual Teacher 30 4,902 26-11-2015 01:22 AM
Last Post: Alesha
Wink Ghost-hunting Experience airyfairy 0 921 17-03-2013 10:02 PM
Last Post: airyfairy