Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 1 Average
Louise
11-09-2011, 02:56 PM
Louise
After readin sum positive things about Louise, I had a readin.

Well wot she told me about contact wiv me ex, didn’t happen. Was told he would message me in x number of days – nuthin. Why? Nuthin b4 and nuthin since.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2011, 03:50 PM
RE: Louise
(11-09-2011 02:56 PM)MaryMac Wrote:  After readin sum positive things about Louise, I had a readin.

Well wot she told me about contact wiv me ex, didn’t happen. Was told he would message me in x number of days – nuthin. Why? Nuthin b4 and nuthin since.

Iv had readin with louise and nothing what she said happened. Know how you feel!!
11-09-2011, 05:02 PM
Dont think its just with louise where nothing ever happens and predictions dont come through, did she give good validations though? she does have very good reviews, anyone else any thoughts? ive had two readings with her and found her validations good but not the big prediction i was hopeing for coming to light.
18-09-2011, 03:53 AM
she gave good validations for me, and im waiting for her prediction. she has also gave me guidance of what I need to do to keep this prediction on track, and warned me about some things that I must not do, that will blow everything for me. Im hoping it happens right now, and am taking all of her advice strictly!
18-09-2011, 08:53 AM
yep validations good predictions? one small one came true but i thought it might but work one didn't and big one suppose to be this month but not as yet. But but timings to one side she did tell me what others have but it is all about this timing thing which i suppose as well as the hearing what we want timings are important and when they don't happen we have disbelief in the reading.
28-10-2011, 09:44 AM
(28-10-2011 06:39 AM)kath3422 Wrote:  Louise is Ace! Every prediction she makes for me happens....brilliant validations too Smile

You are lucky then kath nothing what louise as said to me as happened!!
01-11-2011, 12:22 PM
(01-11-2011 11:57 AM)Space Bar Wrote:  Louise is good. She gives great guidence and if you follow what she says the prediction will happen. Her timing can either be bang on or way out but she is truthful and cares about all the people she reads for. This lady has got a link to spirit I have no doubt . Don't get so caught up on timings- you're only making life difficult if you do.

I did follow the guidence but it still didnt happen or change anything i had readings with her for couple of yrs nothing what she predicted happened!!
03-11-2011, 10:22 PM
Kath,

I have had readings with Louise and to be fair to her she got my situation and what I was doing wrong down to a fine art. I have followed her guidence and theres been nothing. In July I got the end of August but its been and gone. I have got faith in her I only wish I could tell her something has happened. xx
17-11-2011, 11:30 PM
I've had a few readings with Louise CM and she is good. I think her guidance is of a very high spiritual nature. She is straight talking with no b*lls*it. She is consistant though and I definately rate her as one of the best on opt 0.
27-11-2011, 08:17 PM
I had a reading with Louise, I didnt get any validations or any predictions, I had to give her info to which she would then respond "I know". There was vital information that I knew, that she didnt pick up on, I never told her, so that I could not be read off of. In terms of contact, she said she didn't see any, and then I had two contacts within 2 days of each other almost right after my reading! Anything she did say was complete opposite to what I have been told by others as well.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Louise Opt 0 and Chrissie Murray? Nulth 1 719 06-03-2013 11:05 PM
Last Post: Dream Catcher
  Amazing Louise ! Polly-chick 8 1,613 03-07-2012 08:43 PM
Last Post: Sapphire