Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 1 Average
Louise
29-11-2011, 12:52 PM (This post was last modified: 29-11-2011 12:53 PM by Dream Catcher.)
RE: Louise
I really have to say that Louise is proving herslf to be one of the best psychics I have ever had a reading with. She made several predictions back in August that have materialised, I am still waiting for my big prediction but I can honestly say that she is the nearest to perfect you will find. She has reassured me that my love prediction is just around the corner, and from what has happened I believe her.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
30-11-2011, 04:45 PM
Also residing now at Ask The Answer:
Louise on Ask the Answer
30-11-2011, 05:15 PM
(27-11-2011 08:17 PM)Dom Wrote:  I had a reading with Louise, I didnt get any validations or any predictions, I had to give her info to which she would then respond "I know". There was vital information that I knew, that she didnt pick up on, I never told her, so that I could not be read off of. In terms of contact, she said she didn't see any, and then I had two contacts within 2 days of each other almost right after my reading! Anything she did say was complete opposite to what I have been told by others as well.

Yes i have to agree!! she as never got anything rite for me
30-11-2011, 09:17 PM
Well she did a reading for a friend of mine a few months ago and everything she predicted happened the way she said it would. So credit where it's due. She has given me great guidence, but personally I need to work on making things happen as i have a lot of barriers up. This is something I can only do for myself. Its like bringing the horse to water. Louise can only give me what she gets after that its up to me.

However I do hold her in high esteem and believe in her, its myself I doubt
30-11-2011, 09:24 PM
well personally i dont go to a psychic for guidence i go to see what is comin up in the future!! well your friend was lucky then i know a couple who have had readings with her and nothing at all happened
01-12-2011, 05:26 PM
Ok MISS MARPLE I am only saying what I think, and that she got things right. I go for guidence and predictions, because you have to be willing to change what needs to be changed to get what you want. Her guidence is briilliant and has made a huge improvement to my life. Sorry it hasn't for you and your friends.

Best of Luck
01-12-2011, 08:00 PM
I think she is a cold reader. I mean if you give her lots and lots of info, then she maybe really good at offering "guidance" and making predictions based on what she is saying to do, then they may come true. Lots of people can do that, I can pretty much do that! but it's not psychic by a long shot. I didnt give her info, and she couldnt get any for herself, so no validations of psychic ability. I spoke to my neighbor today, who also tried her recently, she had the same issues I had, no feeding info equalled no validations, predictions nothing.
01-12-2011, 09:06 PM
(01-12-2011 08:00 PM)Dom Wrote:  I think she is a cold reader. I mean if you give her lots and lots of info, then she maybe really good at offering "guidance" and making predictions based on what she is saying to do, then they may come true. Lots of people can do that, I can pretty much do that! but it's not psychic by a long shot. I didnt give her info, and she couldnt get any for herself, so no validations of psychic ability. I spoke to my neighbor today, who also tried her recently, she had the same issues I had, no feeding info equalled no validations, predictions nothing.

yes i agree anybody can give guidence
25-01-2019, 08:00 AM
Is this Louise 4734 on psychic sofa with the black and white picture? If so total rubbish. Another Shiela who sugarcoats and promised but when challenged cos timeframes have come and gone they get argumentative and offensive. Another one that told me to find another reader after two years of bullshit.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Louise Opt 0 and Chrissie Murray? Nulth 1 1,069 06-03-2013 11:05 PM
Last Post: Dream Catcher
  Amazing Louise ! Polly-chick 8 2,444 03-07-2012 08:43 PM
Last Post: Sapphire