Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Symbols
11-09-2011, 10:30 PM
Symbols
Just thought it might be interesting to maybe discuss symbols.
When psychics read they get different symbols that they ascribe differing means for, these have been learnt on a trial and error basis while they are developing.

Even if you don’t have any ability, do people get recurring symbols in dreams, when meditating, or just out and about?

If you are down and you need a little lift, do any of you ask spirit to show you something random so that you know things are still on track?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-09-2011, 02:44 PM
RE: Symbols
I ask Shelly's guide sometimes for a marker..and it always appears..and if I ask it happens in humour almost as if spirit is teasing me!

The other symbol seems to have arisen from a love poem I was sent and a word, which now appears on vans..eon..that makes me smile
12-09-2011, 02:47 PM
I always look out for white feathers, as Ive heard that they are a sign your angels are near, and always ask my angels for one to show me that they have heard my requests, once I found one in my bathroom, it came down through the skylight! but in the city I live in, there are lots of pigeons and seagulls, and feathers are everywhere so I find it hard to believe that they are signs, as I see one every 5 minutes when Im walking around!
12-09-2011, 03:40 PM
(12-09-2011 02:47 PM)Cinnamongirl Wrote:  I always look out for white feathers, as Ive heard that they are a sign your angels are near, and always ask my angels for one to show me that they have heard my requests, once I found one in my bathroom, it came down through the skylight! but in the city I live in, there are lots of pigeons and seagulls, and feathers are everywhere so I find it hard to believe that they are signs, as I see one every 5 minutes when Im walking around!

You could test it, ask for something totally random, that you don't see all to frequently?
12-09-2011, 04:31 PM
(12-09-2011 03:40 PM)Eridanus Wrote:  
(12-09-2011 02:47 PM)Cinnamongirl Wrote:  I always look out for white feathers, as Ive heard that they are a sign your angels are near, and always ask my angels for one to show me that they have heard my requests, once I found one in my bathroom, it came down through the skylight! but in the city I live in, there are lots of pigeons and seagulls, and feathers are everywhere so I find it hard to believe that they are signs, as I see one every 5 minutes when Im walking around!

You could test it, ask for something totally random, that you don't see all to frequently?

Yeah, Ill try that next time, never thought of doing it Smile
12-09-2011, 05:08 PM
I just tried it on the way home from work, I asked my angels to show me an odd shoe or sock if I am in the right path to get back together with my ex, I walked around the corner and there was a random shoe lying on the pavement !!
13-09-2011, 04:08 AM
Hello, everyone! I am a novice here, nice to meet you

U480 CAN OBDII EOBDII Memo Scanner
AD900 transponder key chip programmer
13-09-2011, 03:19 PM
Nice to meet you too popelm. You want to go to the introduction thread, you'll meet everyone there

Smile

Smiles
13-09-2011, 03:48 PM
Its Spam
13-09-2011, 04:10 PM
Regarding Angel feathers.... I have had a couple of days of having them fall on my head, fall in front of me as I walk along, or freakily earlier, I stopped to light a cigarette and looked ahead of me, there was nothing, looked again, and there was a feather..... and it is really meangful as I am having loads of issues with my sons school and my son is being assessed for autism so it has all been a tad stressful... and I have asked for a lot of help from the angels and I think they are showing me in their own way that things are all going to work out okay.....

I have walked along this footpath every day for three years, and in that whole three years I have only seen two white feathers.... I have seen 8 since yesterday... I am taking that as a sign lol.

I also find that I will ask for guidance or advice and then suddenly I will stumble upon a quote, or read something from a book, or even hear a sentence on Tv that answers what I have asked.....Sometimes I think it is a case of keeping our eyes and ears open as it is so easy to miss the signs and symbols :-)

Life is a shipwreck but we must not forget to sing in the lifeboats. ~Voltaire