Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Gypsies v Psychic Mediums
10-07-2017, 03:02 PM
Gypsies v Psychic Mediums
I went down to the coast on Saturday with some friends due to the hot weather. I visited a Gypsy Clairvoyant on the seafront who gave me a crystal ball reading. I didn't tell her a thing, she asked me to hold the crystal ball and focus on my wish. I was amazed at what this clairvoyant picked up. It was a general reading going into various things happening to me. She picked up names, places and gave me future predictions that I have every faith will happen in the future.

I visited a Psychic Fair yesterday in my area. There were about 10 mediums there. Every single one read with cards. I had a reading for £30 from a supposed well known medium. All I can say she was rubbish. Couldn't give me any future predictions and waffled on giving me names that I had no connection with me at all.

Comparing the medium with the gypsy was like comparing champagne to cheap plonk. The gypsy was brilliant. She cost £20, asked no questions and didn't give me freewill or waste time with chitchat or fishing for questions like the medium. I think the problem is there are so few genuine psychics about who rely without the use of cards.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-07-2017, 03:08 PM
RE: Gypsies v Psychic Mediums
(10-07-2017 03:02 PM)Carr987 Wrote:  I went down to the coast on Saturday with some friends due to the hot weather. I visited a Gypsy Clairvoyant on the seafront who gave me a crystal ball reading. I didn't tell her a thing, she asked me to hold the crystal ball and focus on my wish. I was amazed at what this clairvoyant picked up. It was a general reading going into various things happening to me. She picked up names, places and gave me future predictions that I have every faith will happen in the future.

I visited a Psychic Fair yesterday in my area. There were about 10 mediums there. Every single one read with cards. I had a reading for £30 from a supposed well known medium. All I can say she was rubbish. Couldn't give me any future predictions and waffled on giving me names that I had no connection with me at all.

Comparing the medium with the gypsy was like comparing champagne to cheap plonk. The gypsy was brilliant. She cost £20, asked no questions and didn't give me freewill or waste time with chitchat or fishing for questions like the medium. I think the problem is there are so few genuine psychics about who rely without the use of cards.

Very interesting. Which resort ? Not that I will be going, just curious. Strangely I went to a mystical psychic Fair in my area. Entrance for charity and there were many stalls. There was also a tent with a few psychics/mediums charging £20 for 20 mins. I considered it and then decided not to as I had no idea what quality I would be getting. I could overhear and it sounded like usual tarot interpretations.
10-07-2017, 03:33 PM (This post was last modified: 10-07-2017 03:34 PM by Mr R Sole.)
Gypsies are always the better readers in my estimation. They don't waffle like phone readers do, -- they don't come out with FREEWILL - they don't try to be your friend either.
Most readers on ps I notice especially Lauren like to talk about themselves-
Perhaps it's a good idea to take a trip to the coast-
10-07-2017, 04:10 PM
It's true, I love a good gypsy reading. I'll try to visit one this year.
11-07-2017, 12:29 AM
I would dearly love to do general readings where the caller just lets the psychic lay out a spread and see what's coming up. Nobody wants general readings on the phone they just usually want to go into one topic. The type of readings one gets from the phone to face to face differ greatly. There is never that relaxed atmosphere on the phone as there would be privately. Callers become tense and in some cases abusive where they wouldn't behave like that face to face.
11-07-2017, 08:13 AM (This post was last modified: 09-01-2018 09:33 AM by Barrientez.)
(11-07-2017 12:29 AM)Martineeo Wrote:  I would dearly love to do general readings where the caller just lets the psychic lay out a spread and see what's coming up. Nobody wants general readings on the phone they just usually want to go into one phenq topic.

Depends what gypsy, I know a few of them out there will try to rip you off.
23-07-2017, 04:15 PM
A gypsy learns how to read palms & fortunes from birth its a way of life to them & they gather wild herbs & plants for healing.A good gypsy will read you quicky,cut out all the waffle & come straight to the point with their predictions.They dont just go out & buy cards and study the book or even need to attend courses.They are a cut above most of the readers on phones & thats even the good phone readers.
24-07-2017, 08:31 PM
(24-07-2017 12:42 PM)Green Velvet Wrote:  Has anyone seen a genuine gypsy reader whose predictions have come true and if so do they still have their details?

I have had a reading by a gypsy when I was 16. Didn't think much of it at the time. Looking back I'm amazed at what she did tell me now my future has evolved since then. The reading was in Hastings by a seaside gypsy. I remember after that visiting another gypsy fortune teller in Bognor Regis in a hut across the road from the pier. She was awful, just fed me a load of crap. So even with gypsies you get good and bad readers.
25-07-2017, 05:26 PM
(25-07-2017 01:38 PM)Green Velvet Wrote:  Do you know if the lady you saw still works in Hastings and can you remember her name?

I don't know if the gypsy I saw near on 20 years ago is still there. She was based in a hut on Hastings fun fair. I can't remember her name, it was a long time ago when I was still at school and I went there with a group of friends. She was a traditional old gypsy lady, hooped earrings an all. I have not been to Hastings for years, I live in a different part of the country now. She was old back then, chances are she may not still be alive or if she is I'm sure she would be retired.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Tales from mediums and spiritualists of the afterlife have tricked some of the most f Mediums Now 0 493 22-12-2015 10:43 AM
Last Post: Mediums Now
Exclamation Mediums versus Tarot Cards Angela66 27 2,970 11-11-2015 10:35 AM
Last Post: janaan
  Mediums & Psychics.. Troubleshooter 14 2,506 20-12-2013 11:56 AM
Last Post: Hangingpants
  psychis/mediums/healers...haha punk316 4 1,257 09-09-2013 10:36 AM
Last Post: Troubleshooter
  Should mediums and astrologers be banned from charging fees? psychicdoglover 9 3,069 16-08-2011 10:14 AM
Last Post: Curly
  Looking for Channeling Mediums Pati 2 1,473 20-09-2010 10:35 AM
Last Post: Pati