Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Psychic Sally prompted?
13-09-2011, 03:25 PM
Psychic Sally prompted?
Do we believe that psychic Sally was being prompted or not?

Read this article http://www.independent.ie/national-news/...74250.html

Oh dear Sally!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
13-09-2011, 03:29 PM
RE: Psychic Sally prompted?
They'll report anything these days to ruin people. I don't believe a word of it.
13-09-2011, 04:05 PM
while this can and does happen..... Psychic Sally has always come across as very genuine, with people totally raving about how good she is..... sadly, the fact that people have been exposed as being frauds and such like tarnishes the rest of the profession... along with things like Most Haunted being very publicly exposed and such like.... I often feel like the whole psychic and mediumship profession gets tarred with the same brush.

The likely explanation for hearing talking is the technicians being heard talking.... it stands to reason if an usher heard the technicians talking they would close the window or door to prevent the audience being distracted.... its just easy for many to assume the worst because so many people like to clump people in neat little boxes where the bad in the profession is what everyone is judged on... shame really..... but if she is as good as I have heard people say she is, then she has nothing to worry about :-)

Life is a shipwreck but we must not forget to sing in the lifeboats. ~Voltaire
13-09-2011, 10:55 PM
Well you can't get to the heights she's gotten without being authentic? I really do get annoyed with skeptics...not that I can't be skeptical at times myself, but logically, she cannot possibly be fake, without absolute proof. If she was fake she would not be in the same league as John Edward and Colin Fry to name but a few. you are right Ice Maiden....just tarnishing all with the one brush. And this brand of skepticism has its roots in very old history. Even the likes of some magazine out this month..or for the October market were making a whole big thing about Halloween naturally...but they've added to the ethos that it's all hocus pocus and to me cheapened the psychic profession in a way...the very market they are targeting. The industry as a whole needs to be re-branded and to get rid of the stereotypical ideologies in place.
13-09-2011, 10:57 PM
I read the comments and it REALLY annoys me when people say 'why dont psychics just win the lottery?'. its such a stupid and ignorant comment! omg it makes me so mad lol!
21-09-2011, 10:07 AM
Apparently I could be wrong!

"But then something odd happened. Sue was sitting in the back row on the fourth level of the theatre and there was a small room behind her ("like a projection room") with a window open. Sue and her companions became aware of a man's voice and "everything that the man was saying, the psychic was saying it 10 seconds later."

Sue believes, not unreasonably, that the man was feeding information to Sally through an earpiece attached to her microphone. For example, the voice would say something like "David, pain in the back, passed quickly" and a few seconds later Sally would claim to have the spirit of a "David" on stage who – you'll never guess – suffered from back pain and passed quickly."

This was taken from The Guardian a couple of hours ago.
21-09-2011, 10:11 AM
I can't believe she'd stoop so low! She should be disgusted with herself. I don't doubt that she has psychic ability, but personally I think she's taken the showbiz thing too far and realised that she can't do it on demand, so she has to cheat!

Psychic Sally you should be ashamed of yourself!
21-09-2011, 12:51 PM
Rainbow RE: Psychic Sally prompted?
On Radio 5 Live this morning, they discussed Sally.

Is she a fraud or not?

Is there anyone in the world who can say 'yes' or 'no' to that question - except Sally herself.

I do believe there are things we don't understand at this time - but there is a Law of Attraction which is easy to understand.

I want to try an experiment which involves getting a large group of people together (say 100,000) who will follow my own theory of the Law of Attraction which is really simple and entirely within the scope of everyone. By using the Law of Attraction, I hope to be able to create Lottery winners. Are you interested in joining this experiment - and do you think Sally would be?
23-09-2011, 12:37 PM
Anyway, back to Sally.

She has commented in the Mail online, not sure if you're all seen it http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...ds-newsxml

I think she's a bit cross. It's easy for her to deny all this and expect people to believe her. Personally I think she should be banned. There are plenty of good psychic mediums out there that don't rely on this sort of trickery!
23-09-2011, 01:00 PM
I'm really beginning to dislike Sally Morgan, and it's a shame because I'm not that sort of person! Sad

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Hitler is informed Psychic sally is a fraud drstrange 7 3,333 16-09-2012 02:10 AM
Last Post: Dolly2468
  Sally Morgan rejects Halloween challenge to prove her psychic powers dormammu 0 1,862 31-10-2011 05:05 PM
Last Post: dormammu
  Psychic Sally offers valuable support Brightside 3 1,757 28-07-2011 10:07 AM
Last Post: Mooncat
  Psychic Sally and celebrities Psychicfamily 4 1,373 01-07-2011 08:51 AM
Last Post: Psychicfamily
  Sally Morgan on Big Brother Psychicfamily 1 734 17-06-2011 06:04 PM
Last Post: liseypsychic
  Sally Morgan's Psychic Talk Psychicfamily 2 1,081 28-05-2011 08:23 PM
Last Post: Blair