Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
kooma
15-07-2017, 03:14 PM
kooma
i dont trust kooma. i got a bad reading from suzcat,the review did not go on. thats being dishonest in my opinion. it was polite and honest.would love a reading from summer breeze but u never know when these people are on.uthink they would have their own web sites.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
15-07-2017, 03:59 PM
RE: kooma
(15-07-2017 03:14 PM)buttercup62 Wrote:  i dont trust kooma. i got a bad reading from suzcat,the review did not go on. thats being dishonest in my opinion. it was polite and honest.would love a reading from summer breeze but u never know when these people are on.uthink they would have their own web sites.

Hi there!

I'm so glad to hear your reading wasn't that great with her either, despite the reviews she has..

I found her to be a little rude at first and she was very hit and miss with what she picked up. I also felt she ended up trying to give me more advice than predictions at one point around a situation, but I wanted predictions and validations, I didn't call for advice lol
Especially since I wanted to ask her questions but couldn't get a word in.

I had another reading after that with Harmony where I got the answers from questions I originally wanted to ask Suzcat, although in an honest way since the reader told me things would unfold a lot later than I originally was told by most readers but could be sooner, either way these things will unfold no matter what, which I believe fully.

I feel overall she was good, very lovely, gentle reader yet honest and I appreciate that. She picked up most stuff well and predictions are up until early-mid next year even.

Why was your experience with Suzcat so bad? was it similar to mine?
16-07-2017, 10:45 AM
(15-07-2017 03:14 PM)buttercup62 Wrote:  i dont trust kooma. i got a bad reading from suzcat,the review did not go on. thats being dishonest in my opinion. it was polite and honest.would love a reading from summer breeze but u never know when these people are on.uthink they would have their own web sites.

Summer Breeze is frequently in the Circle, which unfortunately is quite expensive. Having said that she is excellent.
16-07-2017, 01:49 PM
So I'm guessing she not only picked up things and validated well but her predictions have come to pass too?

I'm half tempted to have a reading with her soon! However the circle is very expensive indeed.. is there anywhere else I can find her and have a reading done for cheaper? (:
23-07-2017, 01:04 AM
[quote='MoonChild*' pid='45463' dateline='1500209358']
So I'm guessing she not only picked up things and validated well but her predictions have come to pass too?

I'm half tempted to have a reading with her soon! However the circle is very expensive indeed.. is there anywhere else I can find her and have a reading done for cheaper? (:
[/quote

Hi there im new to this forum and have readings from summer breeze privately! She has been spot on each time and never ever really been wrong and timings all spot on which is rare for psychics to get!! I found her on Facebook under the name 'Rachel Hulley' and the name Summer Breeze appears on her timeline. She charges £40 an hour much much cheaper than that vicious circle website! Hope this helps x
23-07-2017, 01:30 PM
Hi!
I've seen she 'gives the good, the bad and the ugly' which is a sign of a good psychic - sometimes and I mean sometimes, some are just purely negative in a reading although it doesn't make what they're saying anymore true just because it's so negative.

So if anything bad comes up (which i'm sure it will) I hope it's delivered in a gentle way with ways of how to deal with it effectively lol

Anyway thank you for giving us a way to get in touch with her, I absolutely can't stand the circle even though they send me tempting offer letters. I agree with the last posts about the Circle, really not a great company itself, customer service is appalling at times and I believe out of the many on there, only very few are genuinely psychic.
I know it sounds harsh what i'm saying but I just have to be honest - I went through so many readers on there and one I did find was good but none of her predictions manifested - least not yet.

So i'm glad Summer Breeze is one of those hidden gems that we're fortunate enough to have found.

I saw she has a website now: http://summerbreezepsychic.wixsite.com/summerbreeze

And she uses facebook less for readings so it's better to book through her site.

I've just emailed so hopefully i'll get a reading soon!

You've been super helpful so thank you so much (:
23-07-2017, 04:17 PM
If you mean Summer Breeze from kooma she also reads on psychic today.Had a reading with her some years ago.Nothing she told me at that time materialised.
23-07-2017, 07:34 PM
Hi Moonchild your very much welcome glad i could help!! Yes i agree with the circle and the most of the readers on there especially that Marie P, that sour faced cow lol. I had a few readings off of her back in late 2015 and boy let me tell you she was the most negative reader i have come across! She talked about how the man in question is the most evil and the baddest guy out there which is in a way true as he gone into prison for violent crimes and she truly judged me for falling in love with him!!! She talked about all kinds all violent and abusive acts he has committed in his lifetime, saying he has only one true love and thats his ex, the mother of his child and he could only commit to her , no body else and they will be getting back together no matter what!! She also mentioned that the man in question will turn to drink and drugs and will end up back in prison again!! Well its been almost 2 years since that reading and even though i have truly moved on from that abusive guy and wont be getting back with him again coz i was told i deserved better by other readers, but Marie P negative predictions never really came true as i have found out that the man in question moved back into my local area living just 1 mile away from me and his ex lives at least 60 miles away from it!! I realised that some psychics may be negative has they only claim they speak the truth and get whatever they get from spirit but that doesnt mean they are absolutely right as i have learned but let me tell truly tell you i have been having readings off summer breeze for almost a year and her predictions have been spot on and slowly coming forward and lots of her validations have truly made sense!! She even told me that the man that i now like is slow in coming forward not because of the age gap but i have a young sounding voice which makes me sound younger than my years lol and when i spoke to this gentleman 3 days later after my reading with summer breeze, the man all of a sudden blurted out that i have a young voice just like summer said which he has never truly said before and i have been communicated with him for a long time!!! I find that truly spooky and everything she has said has so far come true but will take some time for the predictions to come forward!! Absolutely love her!!
25-07-2017, 03:18 PM
(23-07-2017 07:34 PM)babybel87 Wrote:  Hi Moonchild your very much welcome glad i could help!! Yes i agree with the circle and the most of the readers on there especially that Marie P, that sour faced cow lol. I had a few readings off of her back in late 2015 and boy let me tell you she was the most negative reader i have come across! She talked about how the man in question is the most evil and the baddest guy out there which is in a way true as he gone into prison for violent crimes and she truly judged me for falling in love with him!!! She talked about all kinds all violent and abusive acts he has committed in his lifetime, saying he has only one true love and thats his ex, the mother of his child and he could only commit to her , no body else and they will be getting back together no matter what!! She also mentioned that the man in question will turn to drink and drugs and will end up back in prison again!! Well its been almost 2 years since that reading and even though i have truly moved on from that abusive guy and wont be getting back with him again coz i was told i deserved better by other readers, but Marie P negative predictions never really came true as i have found out that the man in question moved back into my local area living just 1 mile away from me and his ex lives at least 60 miles away from it!! I realised that some psychics may be negative has they only claim they speak the truth and get whatever they get from spirit but that doesnt mean they are absolutely right as i have learned but let me tell truly tell you i have been having readings off summer breeze for almost a year and her predictions have been spot on and slowly coming forward and lots of her validations have truly made sense!! She even told me that the man that i now like is slow in coming forward not because of the age gap but i have a young sounding voice which makes me sound younger than my years lol and when i spoke to this gentleman 3 days later after my reading with summer breeze, the man all of a sudden blurted out that i have a young voice just like summer said which he has never truly said before and i have been communicated with him for a long time!!! I find that truly spooky and everything she has said has so far come true but will take some time for the predictions to come forward!! Absolutely love her!!

Hi babybel87,

Sorry to hear you had such a negative experience there, you really do have to be careful! It's a shame because you put so much trust and belief into your reading and it's not only emotionally exhausting but dishonest too.

I've booked in a reading with her for the end of this week so hopefully if she has any bad news for me she will relay that information in a nicer way lol but from what i've seen of her so far she seems lovely.

However as I do with every reading I will be honest and say if anything comes to pass and if I felt the reading was good or not. Hopefully it is but you never know!

I will say I don't rely too much on timeframes anymore, while it's nice to have an idea of when things will happen it's just disappointing when they don't and pointless stressing about it when you know it will happen anyway.

I think it's a good idea to give yourself at least a month or two out - so if predictions were given for August maybe give it until October at least to see if anything happens. Of course it's amazing if they happen way sooner and it's nicer to have that surprise instead of disappointment that it didn't manifest in the timeframe originally given.
So whatever month she gives me up until for things to manifest I won't take it to heart since I know things will happen how and when they're supposed to anyway regardless of time.

It's just if they don't come to fruition altogether then I wouldn't be too pleased but it is what it is.

Lastly I will say, I don't really use them anymore but http://www.approvedpsychics.com/our-readers/

Has some decent readers like Crystal (both of them!), Karen Clarke and Helen Price but I had a reading back with Sofia (PIN 4631) early this year.

It was early March, she picked up already knowing why I had called her that day and validated a lot of information without prompting. Also at that time she said I wouldn't hear from said gentleman until July time and that unfortunately nothing would really manifest until September time. You can imagine at that time I was very disappointed and frustrated but I appreciated her honesty unlike some others who said things would manifest a bit earlier and of course, most of their predictions didn't happen regarding him.

So far however one of her predictions somewhat came true and I have heard more from him, very unexpectedly and he did bother to say hi and acknowledge my existence finally although we haven't spoken personally since then.

Gives me more faith that the final and bigger predictions will manifest in September now but of course will keep you guys updated and again even if it doesn't happen in that time I know it will anyway so will give it more time to manifest.

Unfortunately I don't think Sofia is online as much anymore but if anyone can get a reading with her I do recommend it!
25-07-2017, 03:23 PM
(23-07-2017 04:17 PM)Daredevil Dave Wrote:  If you mean Summer Breeze from kooma she also reads on psychic today.Had a reading with her some years ago.Nothing she told me at that time materialised.

Hey Daredevil Dave,

I've checked and I think it is the same woman, did anything she ever said manifest at all although not in the times given?
I'll see how things go when I have my reading with her this week and of course keep you guys updated but it may be that case again of it working for some and not others.

Was it you or someone else in this forum that had a reading with Emmanuel too and that things he predicted did manifest but in a different time frame than he gave?

I've also had a reading with him and he's given Autumn/Winter time but as said on here I don't rely on timeframes anymore, just get a bit frustrated if they don't happen altogether.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Pammi on kooma TheSpanishInquisition 19 2,629 04-05-2018 01:09 AM
Last Post: Gilly1956
  Evie - Kooma Rosie 1 587 30-03-2018 07:49 AM
Last Post: Purple2
  Sapphire from kooma Sianr 21 1,621 26-02-2018 05:50 PM
Last Post: Purple1
  michael ryan kooma Fargo 10 2,229 23-01-2018 12:42 PM
Last Post: Ayesha10