Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
michelle knights
15-07-2017, 03:38 PM
michelle knights
had readings on here the main one that stood out was sadie. impressed but main predition didnt come true.but most did.i didnt like it on here u dont see preditions going down like the circle,dont think i have seen bad reviews,but i have not connected with some,an other good one isnt on any more,u cant seem to book one of the best readers. find that preety bad.i would use sadie again,but shes very busy.u cant seem to get her.did once.would have if i could book.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
26-08-2018, 10:02 PM (This post was last modified: 27-08-2018 04:30 AM by Virgo1.)
RE: michelle knights
I tried a couple of readers on or from MK privately.

David - OK. He made out I was overly worried about my career and I wasn't, just job hunting and finding it pressuring. He said that in order to get things straight with my relationship, I needed to sort money and work, then my ex would come in. Literally next sentence he said, no hope with your ex, he's in a relationship and that's why he hasn't been in contact. Which is it ?! My ex and I haven't been in contact for months and months, there's no way that that is the reason. He also tried saying that my ex isn't a bad guy and doesn't do manipulative behaviour when finally after being so love blind, I can accept that my ex has some sort of narc behaviour like most readers have told me. Didn't pick up on something significant that my ex owes me money and also owes others money. Tried defending the ex saying that's his pattern and he likes it because money is huge energy blah blah blah.

Johnathan - again, this reader was OK. I didn't find him anything amazing at all, I hardly got any validations apart from the start to check that I got what he was saying and we connected. He was consistent, though, and said throughout the reading that my ex was a no go and to really let go of him and move on for my mental wellbeing. He made it clear that this ex was bad news and it really is time to move on, he's a narc and demonstrates narc behaviour, and I'll be okay in the upcoming months. But he was consistent and picked up on owing me money at the start. Not many readers do.

Hazel - Spoke about her on another thread, she was very inconsistent for £70 (for less than an hr), she says one moment contact, then she's not sure then contact etc throughout the same reading. First time I read with her it was positive news, and less than a month later having had another reading with her she gave me mostly negative news and was doom and gloom, mixed in with the contradictory contact and no contact constantly. I felt very confused by her and disappointed. Her second reading was also hit and miss on valids.

Will - Will seemed nice and honest, but he got my situation wrong. He saw this guy as wanting me but not wanting to change his lifestyle. He was honest though, and he called this guy a few choice names, so I don't think he sugar coats. He just got my situation wrong and his preds I cannot see happening. He didn't pick up on this guys unpleasant nature and that he didn't really care for me.

Johnathan really wasn't anything special, it was mainly an advice line throughout and he did spend the whole reading just advising me on what to do to move forwards and help myself. But he did validate, and he stuck to what he saw throughout, and I respect that.
27-08-2018, 09:05 AM
(26-08-2018 10:02 PM)Virgo1 Wrote:  I tried a couple of readers on or from MK privately.

David - OK. He made out I was overly worried about my career and I wasn't, just job hunting and finding it pressuring. He said that in order to get things straight with my relationship, I needed to sort money and work, then my ex would come in. Literally next sentence he said, no hope with your ex, he's in a relationship and that's why he hasn't been in contact. Which is it ?! My ex and I haven't been in contact for months and months, there's no way that that is the reason. He also tried saying that my ex isn't a bad guy and doesn't do manipulative behaviour when finally after being so love blind, I can accept that my ex has some sort of narc behaviour like most readers have told me. Didn't pick up on something significant that my ex owes me money and also owes others money. Tried defending the ex saying that's his pattern and he likes it because money is huge energy blah blah blah.

Johnathan - again, this reader was OK. I didn't find him anything amazing at all, I hardly got any validations apart from the start to check that I got what he was saying and we connected. He was consistent, though, and said throughout the reading that my ex was a no go and to really let go of him and move on for my mental wellbeing. He made it clear that this ex was bad news and it really is time to move on, he's a narc and demonstrates narc behaviour, and I'll be okay in the upcoming months. But he was consistent and picked up on owing me money at the start. Not many readers do.

Hazel - Spoke about her on another thread, she was very inconsistent for £70 (for less than an hr), she says one moment contact, then she's not sure then contact etc throughout the same reading. First time I read with her it was positive news, and less than a month later having had another reading with her she gave me mostly negative news and was doom and gloom, mixed in with the contradictory contact and no contact constantly. I felt very confused by her and disappointed. Her second reading was also hit and miss on valids.

Will - Will seemed nice and honest, but he got my situation wrong. He saw this guy as wanting me but not wanting to change his lifestyle. He was honest though, and he called this guy a few choice names, so I don't think he sugar coats. He just got my situation wrong and his preds I cannot see happening. He didn't pick up on this guys unpleasant nature and that he didn't really care for me.

Johnathan really wasn't anything special, it was mainly an advice line throughout and he did spend the whole reading just advising me on what to do to move forwards and help myself. But he did validate, and he stuck to what he saw throughout, and I respect that.

For me Will, has been extremely accurate. But his timing is way off like a few years off and can mix energies. Like when i called regarding my poi... everything started happening down the line but with a completely new poi.
27-08-2018, 01:29 PM
(27-08-2018 09:05 AM)minnie99 Wrote:  
(26-08-2018 10:02 PM)Virgo1 Wrote:  I tried a couple of readers on or from MK privately.

For me Will, has been extremely accurate. But his timing is way off like a few years off and can mix energies. Like when i called regarding my poi... everything started happening down the line but with a completely new poi.

The only issue is, what Will said could only fit this specific man. Like, how he mentioned the way this man is/will be when I see him, his family life, etc.. Unless I meet someone else who's exact the same as my ex omg Shy

And knowing how honest Will is, I'm really shocked that he didn't say this man is bad news too and he's a waste of time.
27-08-2018, 01:45 PM
When did you read with Will?
27-08-2018, 02:08 PM
(27-08-2018 01:45 PM)minnie99 Wrote:  When did you read with Will?

June time
14-10-2018, 08:26 AM (This post was last modified: 14-10-2018 08:33 AM by Lucylonglegs.)
David: If you want this guy to tell you what you want to hear then I suggest you avoid him. However, if you think you can deal with the truth then he is the one to call. I truly believe readers get a bad name if the caller gets upset because they don't get the answer that fits.

Hazel: Such a genuinely gifted and talented reader. My first time I ever spoke to her I was impressed with the level of detail she picked and her accuracy. I was absolutely bowled over by the information that kept coming in and an ex-reader myself I'm not easy to fool.

Will! Has always been consistent in the past although haven't had readings with him for a while. He has a gift and can tune in.
14-10-2018, 01:26 PM (This post was last modified: 14-10-2018 01:26 PM by Virgo1.)
(14-10-2018 08:26 AM)Lucylonglegs Wrote:  David: If you want this guy to tell you what you want to hear then I suggest you avoid him. However, if you think you can deal with the truth then he is the one to call. I truly believe readers get a bad name if the caller gets upset because they don't get the answer that fits.

Hazel: Such a genuinely gifted and talented reader. My first time I ever spoke to her I was impressed with the level of detail she picked and her accuracy. I was absolutely bowled over by the information that kept coming in and an ex-reader myself I'm not easy to fool.

Will! Has always been consistent in the past although haven't had readings with him for a while. He has a gift and can tune in.

It's not about telling me what I want to hear Lucy, it's that David was crap and awful. He was very generic and contradicted himself in the same sentence. Jonathan told me what I didn't want to hear and I could take it.

I have to say that you are quite biased because you have worked for Michelle Knights so you will defend them being their friends, but I am entitled to my opinion as a customer of these readers. If you can't accept that then don't come onto a forum for CUSTOMERS.

I'm sick of readers coming on saying "well you just didn't like being told what you wanted to hear", just because a reader is negative, it doesn't mean that they're absolute and what they say is correct, also. I've had readers be negative but told me things would happen and they haven't. Every time you come on here, you complain about the same thing and say that customers can't accept what they don't want to hear. You don't know me, don't know my calls. I can handle the truth and have been to some very blunt readers. So don't judge. Thanks!
14-10-2018, 02:39 PM
For God's sake Virgo1, I was talking about everyone on this forum not specifically you. You can't accept the truth that's why. You are a fine one to talking about whining because that's all you ever do .. whinge .. whinge .. whinge like a broken record. There's was no need for you to have a go at me because I didn't even bring your name into my post I was just giving my verdict. If you don't like readers then stop having them.
14-10-2018, 02:41 PM
(14-10-2018 02:39 PM)Lucylonglegs Wrote:  For God's sake Virgo1, I was talking about everyone on this forum not specifically you. You can't accept the truth that's why. You are a fine one to talking about whining because that's all you ever do .. whinge .. whinge .. whinge like a broken record. There's was no need for you to have a go at me because I didn't even bring your name into my post I was just giving my verdict. If you don't like readers then stop having them.

You've just said it again. That I can't handle being told certain things - that's slander. You don't know me and haven't had a call from me, you are another arrogant reader who hates any criticism. Stop advertising MK. Advertising is banned on here!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Michelle Knight Testimonials alf0406 196 59,921 18-11-2018 11:21 AM
Last Post: pasha