Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 1.33 Average
Kathleen psychic sofa richard' kimmie psychic yoday
17-07-2017, 05:46 PM
Kathleen psychic sofa richard' kimmie psychic yoday
Hi everyone I'm new on this site and glad I found it.
Has anyone had a reading from Kathleen she's usually on of a night blond lady black jumper.
I had a couple of readings from her and she was spot on with valadations' still waiting for predictions to come in.
She gave me my nan and aunties names which are quite unique and also told me about my health problems which she was spot on about.
Also has anyone had readings of Richard and kimmie of psychic today got things spot on with validations and my exes but predictions art due to come in till july/august .
Any feed back would be great.
Sue
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
17-07-2017, 06:10 PM
RE: Kathleen psychic sofa richard' kimmie psychic yoday
I've had a reading with Kathleen. She seemed very good what she picked up. Got the man I'm involved down to a tee description wise. She gave me very similar to what JJ gave me, timings too. I like those two readers. Waiting for a prediction to come in end of August beg September. So far impressed with Kathleen and JJ too is good.
17-07-2017, 06:48 PM
I had a reading with Kathleen last year.She did seem quite good although she was very brutal about a man I knew and said he wouldn't come and see me.Infact he did.She was trying to promote a book that she has written. None of the predictions she made have come to pass yet.She is certainly very busy and despite everything I would like to have another reading with her..
17-07-2017, 07:23 PM
(17-07-2017 06:48 PM)Pink Pearl Wrote:  I had a reading with Kathleen last year.She did seem quite good although she was very brutal about a man I knew and said he wouldn't come and see me.Infact he did.She was trying to promote a book that she has written. None of the predictions she made have come to pass yet.She is certainly very busy and despite everything I would like to have another reading with her..

Oh dear! I do hope my prediction comes true. JJ also gave me a similar prediction. I'm sorry to hear of that pink pearl, obviously Kathleen was wrong for you.
17-07-2017, 10:33 PM
I am not sure that all her predictions were wrong.One small one was.I am still waiting for the others.I just felt she was a good psychic despite everything and that's why I would like to try her again.
18-07-2017, 12:05 AM
(17-07-2017 06:10 PM)Susie Lowe202 Wrote:  I've had a reading with Kathleen. She seemed very good what she picked up. Got the man I'm involved down to a tee description wise. She gave me very similar to what JJ gave me, timings too. I like those two readers. Waiting for a prediction to come in end of August beg September. So far impressed with Kathleen and JJ too is good.

I likes jj v much for me she was 1 of the best. Well worth having readin with this young girl she tuned into my problem almost immediately. She pick up someone who have it in for me. Might try Kathleen as you all say she is good.
18-07-2017, 01:22 AM
i tried kathleen few time in last year and then 2-3 times this year,sorry to say about her predictions which were due before last xmas(2016)she was very confident about them,but un4tunately gets 0 results,but nice lady.
jj is good in few validations for me,very sharp n fast way of reading cards.predictions she made in past for me and my man didnot happened yet.but they are due in few days(as when she gave me reading 2 months earlier she told me about her certain predictions alot,her time frame is due in juss 13 days,will update about it here..

Believe in DestinyHeartHeart
18-07-2017, 01:40 PM
JJ I found good on information and validations, she does not give you an airy fairy reading and reads the cards with expertise making her reading interesting and she picked up on many significant things. My predictions are not due yet..
Kathleen we didn't connect so i moved on, but I will probably give her another go again in the future. Kathleen has a really lovely voice. the reviews she has are outstanding which is enough to bring me back somertime:
Both of these readers are popular, always busy and difficult to get a reading with.
18-07-2017, 02:15 PM
I managed to get a reading with J J this morning and I was highly impressed.Sometimes I think I am going mad with my doubts about a certain gentleman but she assured me I was not.She spoke very clearly and I feel very confident that all her predictions will come through .She did not appear young and was quick to deliver and was able to answer all my questions correctly.
18-07-2017, 11:42 PM
I've yet to try Kathleen, will have to do so some time this week.

J J really delivers as a card reader. Strongest on work and family situations delivering me some very good validations and picked up my ongoing concern surrounding my business very well. I agree, she does have a very clear sweet voice.

Does anyone know if she's the same J J on Ask the Answer?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Psychic sofa pindikaur and marion Kayley 7 1,290 18-07-2018 10:24 AM
Last Post: Angelica38
  Psychic 7 Rachel212 105 8,627 08-07-2018 11:41 PM
Last Post: Spiritual Beer Cans
  psychic sofa Dorothy 21 792 28-06-2018 11:09 AM
Last Post: Virgo1
  Experiences from psychic readings M_L 103 10,214 25-06-2018 10:04 PM
  Anthony - Psychic Sofa miserable 52 12,856 29-05-2018 04:06 PM
Last Post: Mr R Sole
Smile The Best of Psychic Sofa.. Any Nominees?? Dream Catcher 829 171,477 28-05-2018 10:33 PM
Last Post: Ladybug
  Abigail psychic sofa Rachel212 6 1,178 28-05-2018 10:04 PM
Last Post: Dorothy
  Grace Marie, Psychic Sofa. Noble Hunertus 226 25,472 13-05-2018 10:04 PM
Last Post: Ladybug
Smile Lyn 4397 psychic sofa Rachel212 4 534 26-04-2018 12:58 PM
  JJ from psychic sofa Sueq49 100 9,772 18-04-2018 08:18 PM
Last Post: curiouscat