Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Festival of Light
14-09-2011, 04:01 PM
Festival of Light
I'm going to head to this on Saturday as it's pretty close to where I live. Anyone else going? Or been before and is it good?

http://www.festivaloflight.biz/
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
15-09-2011, 07:17 PM
RE: Festival of Light
Looks neat-o Cinna, but it's a bit far for me this weekend. Bit too much on. Maybe next time. Enjoy!

The Spanish Inquisition - Expected by nobody since 1970
15-09-2011, 07:23 PM
(14-09-2011 04:01 PM)Cinnamongirl Wrote:  I'm going to head to this on Saturday as it's pretty close to where I live. Anyone else going? Or been before and is it good?

http://www.festivaloflight.biz/

oh gosh I might too as it is only half an hour away from me too. Thanks for the post cinnamon girl
15-09-2011, 07:38 PM
Im going with my mum and my aunt, but anyone who wants to say hi, PM me. I want to get my palm read, its something Ive never done before, and my aunt said she had hers done 20 years ago and all of the predictions came true!
15-09-2011, 08:29 PM
(15-09-2011 07:38 PM)Cinnamongirl Wrote:  Im going with my mum and my aunt, but anyone who wants to say hi, PM me. I want to get my palm read, its something Ive never done before, and my aunt said she had hers done 20 years ago and all of the predictions came true!

where is it??
15-09-2011, 08:36 PM
(15-09-2011 08:29 PM)Blondie Wrote:  
(15-09-2011 07:38 PM)Cinnamongirl Wrote:  Im going with my mum and my aunt, but anyone who wants to say hi, PM me. I want to get my palm read, its something Ive never done before, and my aunt said she had hers done 20 years ago and all of the predictions came true!

where is it??

weston-super-mare
18-09-2011, 07:13 PM
(15-09-2011 08:36 PM)Cinnamongirl Wrote:  
(15-09-2011 08:29 PM)Blondie Wrote:  

where is it??

weston-super-mare
How did it go cinnamongirl? did you get your palm read?
18-09-2011, 10:15 PM
It was ok, all of the readers were in one small room together and i walked in, it felt a bit weird! they were all busy and I wanted to speak to a woman called charlotte but she was booked up for the day. There was a man called Francis Kajo free, who read palms, crystal ball and tarot all for £20, i wasnt too sure is i wanted to go to him or not but my aunt pretty much pushed me onto the chair lol, I dont think she wanted to wait around.

He read the crystal ball and told me some stuff which sounded a bit general, but he said someone with a d initial was going to come back into my life, well my exes last is d.

then he read my palms, which wasnt good, he told me about some health problems i was going to have when im older, and told me how long i will apparently live, i told him i didnt actually want to know that! he told me some personality traits which again, were quite general!

then he read my tarot and spent the whole time telling me i need to change my career now. This was after he asked me about my career and I told him I wasnt enthusiastic about it. He didnt validate anything much, except for the statements he made, which were that im sensitive, etc. the usual general things! He didnt pick up that id had a breakup, or that im about to move, or anything major about my life. He said career is the most important right now as im not happy in my job, but that isnt really true. Whilst I dont love my job, i wouldnt say im unhappy about it, im comfortable.

He was a nice man and apologised that nothing came up about relationships, and said that this doesnt mean there wont be one, but that he was being told to talk about my career.

I wanted to get another reading but felt uncomfortable doing it in front of him. I thought they shouldve put screens or something between the readers.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Blue Moon Festival! Inquisitor 2 1,366 07-07-2011 04:39 AM
Last Post: rozetajohn