Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Maeve
19-09-2011, 10:02 AM (This post was last modified: 19-09-2011 10:03 AM by Cinnamongirl.)
Maeve
Has anyone ever spoken to Maeve on Option 0? I ended up speaking to her at 3am lastnight, I was a bit upset and having a bad night Confused

It was a different reading than others Ive had, the same prediction but she seemed to go really deep into how my ex feels, and gave me a number but said it could be days, weeks, or months and told me that timeframes are very difficult.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
19-09-2011, 10:19 AM
RE: Maeve
(19-09-2011 10:02 AM)Cinnamongirl Wrote:  Has anyone ever spoken to Maeve on Option 0? I ended up speaking to her at 3am lastnight, I was a bit upset and having a bad night Confused

It was a different reading than others Ive had, the same prediction but she seemed to go really deep into how my ex feels, and gave me a number but said it could be days, weeks, or months and told me that timeframes are very difficult.

Yes i had a reading with her in march about hubby! proved to be right but nothing big said he was going to travel a lot this year he as!! and he was going to change his car and he is!! She said this month he is suppose to be moving out from where he is living but i dont see this happenin and this is the one i want to happen!! She did say i would still be waiting for him by end of year yes i can see this happening unfortunately
19-09-2011, 10:22 AM
I enjoyed talking to her, I liked her accent and she had a calming voice. She didnt really say anything that specific to me, but explained how my ex felt, and it did sound accurate going by what I know (which isnt much these days).
19-09-2011, 04:26 PM
(19-09-2011 10:02 AM)Cinnamongirl Wrote:  Has anyone ever spoken to Maeve on Option 0? I ended up speaking to her at 3am lastnight, I was a bit upset and having a bad night Confused

I spoke to Maeve about 6 months ago. Validation was 50/50 for me. People spot on, but situation no. So maybe good for asking questions about the emotions of other people.
09-11-2011, 10:59 AM
(19-09-2011 10:19 AM)MissMarple Wrote:  

Yes i had a reading with her in march about hubby! proved to be right but nothing big said he was going to travel a lot this year he as!! and he was going to change his car and he is!! She said this month he is suppose to be moving out from where he is living but i dont see this happenin and this is the one i want to happen!! She did say i would still be waiting for him by end of year yes i can see this happening unfortunately

Maeves prediction with regards to hubby came about like she said and also i think it was in the timescale she give!!! it was a biggie as well
12-11-2011, 12:04 PM
(11-11-2011 07:52 PM)Muffins Wrote:  Thats great Miss Marple. So did your husband move then or was it where she said he'd come back? Either way, thats good to hear Smile

Hi muffins yes hubby moved sept/ early oct but he doesnt know i know!!
13-11-2011, 11:05 AM
(13-11-2011 02:15 AM)Muffins Wrote:  Thats really good though - isnt it! For her to be right, in terms of things opening out in a particular direction... I wish you well and all the very best with rest of this panning out for you Smile xx

Thanks muffins but im not holding my breath!! i actually asked her the question directly would he move and when she didnt pick it up and she answered yes in sept!!