Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Manalix
19-09-2011, 03:10 PM
Manalix
Hello to all. I recently had a short reading with Manalix and was thinking about have a longer reading with him.

I was just wondering if anyone on here has had a full reading with him and how they found him in terms of accuracy. I have a lot of changes happening and could really use some guidance.

I fully understand that we all connect to different readers, but I want to speak to somone who has more hits than misses as I don't want to waste my time and money.

Thanks
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
19-09-2011, 03:34 PM
RE: Manalix
I spoke to him and found him very connected and very wise and healing. I cannot comment yet on his complete accuracy, as I need to find out from the person talked about, if this is what has been going on..
(It is cheaper to speak to him via his own site)

I recently tried Emma Jane and found her pretty good in terms of guidance... Annie is my day to day.
19-09-2011, 03:40 PM
I havent tried Manalix but have heard good things. Just wanted to say theres been a few threads the last few days about option 0 psychics and I think its nice that we are discussing them, rather than just sticking to the studio psychics Smile
19-09-2011, 03:49 PM (This post was last modified: 19-09-2011 06:04 PM by flamered.)
(19-09-2011 03:40 PM)Cinnamongirl Wrote:  I havent tried Manalix but have heard good things. Just wanted to say theres been a few threads the last few days about option 0 psychics and I think its nice that we are discussing them, rather than just sticking to the studio psychics Smile

Yes I agree. I think if I had to have a reading with someone new today I would choose Elsabe..particularly if I was confused or actually Brenda Maria.,I've spoken to her briefly and found her really respectful, she is also a life coach But I did enjoy Emma Jane as she was practical with emotions but sensitive.

But getting back to Manalix really felt moved by him.
19-09-2011, 03:53 PM
(19-09-2011 03:34 PM)flamered Wrote:  I spoke to him and found him very connected and very wise and healing. I cannot comment yet on his complete accuracy, as I need to find out from the person talked about, if this is what has been going on..

I recently tried Emma Jane and found her pretty good in terms of guidance... Annie is my day to day.

Thanks for replying. I did find him very nice to speak to and
I will do a web search for his website.
19-09-2011, 04:02 PM
(19-09-2011 03:53 PM)Dominos Wrote:  
(19-09-2011 03:34 PM)flamered Wrote:  I spoke to him and found him very connected and very wise and healing. I cannot comment yet on his complete accuracy, as I need to find out from the person talked about, if this is what has been going on..

Thanks for replying. I did find him very nice to speak to and
I will do a web search for his website.

Manalix is lovely but i have to say i had a reading with him in may and nothing what he predicted happened!!
19-09-2011, 04:04 PM
(19-09-2011 03:40 PM)Cinnamongirl Wrote:  I havent tried Manalix but have heard good things. Just wanted to say theres been a few threads the last few days about option 0 psychics and I think its nice that we are discussing them, rather than just sticking to the studio psychics Smile

I do like a couple of the studio psychics, but I tend to stick to the option 0. It's not reflection on them but more to do with my issues on privacy. That being said I have had readings with a few on option 0 psychics which haven't been that good, so like the fact that this forum is available.

I have noticed that a few of the studio psychics are logging on to option zero more often, which can only be a good thing.
19-09-2011, 08:51 PM
I had a reading with him (surprise surprise) said everything i wanted to hear but shock horror timing has been and gone, not to say it still won't come true but i have more doubts than ever now as i found out last night my ex is back on match.com, although he called me to tell me so i wouldn't be shocked or upset and we were on the phone for hr and half chatting but after it was like day one been in a mess since.