Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 2.33 Average
JJ from psychic sofa
17-04-2018, 10:07 AM (This post was last modified: 17-04-2018 10:21 AM by Josephine PS AKAJJ.)
RE: JJ from psychic sofa
(17-04-2018 09:40 AM)Rachel212 Wrote:  Well I would not pay for another reading from you, and certainly not jealous of your gift if that's what you call it.
As far as I'm concerned you need to go back and learn your cards and work on your social skills as you come across very rude and arragont.
And yes I did have a month by month reading and none of it made sense and as a year as gone by still makes no sense. I don't care if you was the best reader on the sofa you are still rude obviously you don't like your job.
I've got a couple I like on the sofa but don't have readings much anymore and I'm the first to say if someone is good.
But as far as I'm concerned you customer skills are as bad as your readings
Thank you for your feed back go get a life hun your sad and i pitty you and as for my sochil skills really you don't know me and never will ever have the privalige to get to know me as your a bad energy and nothing but negativity resonates from you . how sad for you . you have a very very dark energy. As for anyone else on hear please don't feel offended by my feedback its not meant to all, as iv had some really good comments and some i have learned so much from because good or bad its all about learning for me and being able to improve and help those that i can, tator is a tool used for guidance only to help you see whats coming and try to make change where needed, I'm not a fortune teller, so sorry if iv disappointed some, but as for time lines, when so often asked i try my best to give, if they seem the same well I'm sorry but its only what I'm getting. But belive me i don't read script if people would ask questions more to there issue then i may be able to help a lot more and then they would be able to notice the difference. But hay ho, and as for PS seeing my feedback to comments im not to concerned. As they know like i know if put up with a lot of crap from a lot of people on there line and really some people sometimes don't like to be told what i see. But its just as it is for all of us i guess some good some bad. If anyone wants t talk to Mr about anything iv wrote on hear please feel free to call me i will be on line today and throw the week of course.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
17-04-2018, 11:25 AM (This post was last modified: 17-04-2018 11:32 AM by Thumbellina33.)
I have been reading this thread with great interest, I too had a reading with JJ. The experience was the same as previous people have described. She read at lightning speed, not allowing for questions, as she said this disturbed the flow of the reading. She went month by month, giving me information I didn't find relevant. To make it worse she spoke to me with such a rude tone, that I told her before the reading ended that I was going to report her to psychic sofa management. I did just that, they listened to the call and refunded my minutes. JJ you know this is not the first time it has been commented that your rude and disrespectful. Your response shows that you don't value your customer base. To say that someone has bad energy is a cop out just because they criticised your reading style . If anything your energy perhaps needs to be looked at, your ego is obviously affecting the quality of your alleged gift. I had a reading with medium a few weeks after your reading, the first thing she said was you have been told the wrong thing in your last reading. I knew in my gut that you spouted nonsense, but that affirmation made me speak up with regard to my experience. Your ego blocks the energy of your readings. Your attacking response on this thread lacks professionalism. You might be logged on later, but sure bloody I and others who know what your really about won't be paying for your time.
17-04-2018, 03:31 PM
Carnt believe she said I have bad energy and her bad reviews are of people who are jealous of her gift.
Right I have a good social life and plenty of friends I'm a very up beat person ..so as a psychic you have got that wrong also.
The reading I had with you was very bad and I'm not on my own there are a lot of unhappy customers what I can see of it.
Psychic sofa only put good reviews on but I'm sure the complaints are comming in quick and fast with the attitude you have.
I've had some very good readings off the sofa in the past with lovely readers where things have happend.
This is not even about predictions happening or not with you it's the whole way you are going about your readings.
It's obviously a 12 month script you are reading depending on your star sign which are easily found on the net.
You have obviously been caught out and you don't like it..
No I'm not in a dark place or dark energy I've never been happier I just don't like seeing people being conned when they are just after a honest reading with someone with genuine psychic ability..after all that's what we are paying for
17-04-2018, 04:58 PM
(17-04-2018 03:31 PM)Rachel212 Wrote:  Carnt believe she said I have bad energy and her bad reviews are of people who are jealous of her gift.
Right I have a good social life and plenty of friends I'm a very up beat person ..so as a psychic you have got that wrong also.
The reading I had with you was very bad and I'm not on my own there are a lot of unhappy customers what I can see of it.
Psychic sofa only put good reviews on but I'm sure the complaints are comming in quick and fast with the attitude you have.
I've had some very good readings off the sofa in the past with lovely readers where things have happend.
This is not even about predictions happening or not with you it's the whole way you are going about your readings.
It's obviously a 12 month script you are reading depending on your star sign which are easily found on the net.
No I'm not in a dark place or dark energy I've never been happier I just don't like seeing people being conned when they are just after a honest reading with someone with genuine psychic ability..after all that's what we are paying for

It’s very very nasty what she has said. You defo do not have bad energy infact your always upbeat and a really nice user who gives valid reviews and feedback. I can’t even believe she said that tbh it’s disgraceful. X
17-04-2018, 06:23 PM
(17-04-2018 04:58 PM)Ladybug Wrote:  
(17-04-2018 03:31 PM)Rachel212 Wrote:  Carnt believe she said I have bad energy and her bad reviews are of people who are jealous of her gift.

It’s very very nasty what she has said. You defo do not have bad energy infact your always upbeat and a really nice user who gives valid reviews and feedback. I can’t even believe she said that tbh it’s disgraceful. X
Thankyou ladybug I'm shocked myself but I think she has shown herself for the person she really is.
Not many people on here have had a good experience with her and I think that says it all really .. a good psychic
Gets most of the customers from reccomendations and word of mouth ..so good luck with that
17-04-2018, 10:45 PM
Josephine we can assure you that noone is jealous of you
17-04-2018, 11:43 PM (This post was last modified: 18-04-2018 01:26 AM by curiouscat.)
I am disappointed.. I honestly could have sworn by JJ as small predictions manifested. I’ve had a few readings with her for over a year. And the last few readings made me feel good at that moment.. but in hindsight I felt I was being given false hope to say the least nothing she said manifested. Does JJ have a gift ? Absolutely. But I think something else is blocking her gift professionally as a psychic she’s having a off year ? A break is needed maybe I don’t know and it’s true Ego gets in the way of a readers gift maybe taking some time off as a psychic might do some good.

She’s coming across as defensive and not actually listening to gain understanding and maybe taking on the Criticism as constructive.

JJ If you are reading this I am not a reader, I am a client who at some point abosolutely trusted you whole heartedly at your best you are an amazing reader, based on the complaints from your clients maybe it’s time to take some time to recharge your energy and re-evaluate ?
18-04-2018, 07:21 AM
(17-04-2018 11:43 PM)curiouscat Wrote:  I am disappointed.. I honestly could have sworn by JJ as small predictions manifested. I’ve had a few readings with her for over a year. And the last few readings made me feel good at that moment.. but in hindsight I felt I was being given false hope to say the least nothing she said manifested. Does JJ have a gift ? Absolutely. But I think something else is blocking her gift professionally as a psychic she’s having a off year ? A break is needed maybe I don’t know and it’s true Ego gets in the way of a readers gift maybe taking some time off as a psychic might do some good.

She’s coming across as defensive and not actually listening to gain understanding and maybe taking on the Criticism as constructive.

JJ If you are reading this I am not a reader, I am a client who at some point abosolutely trusted you whole heartedly at your best you are an amazing reader, based on the complaints from your clients maybe it’s time to take some time to recharge your energy and re-evaluate ?

In a subtle way it reads like your praising JJHuh
18-04-2018, 10:13 AM
(18-04-2018 07:21 AM)pasha Wrote:  
(17-04-2018 11:43 PM)curiouscat Wrote:  I am disappointed.. I honestly could have sworn by JJ as small predictions manifested. I’ve had a few readings with her for over a year. And the last few readings made me feel good at that moment.. but in hindsight I felt I was being given false hope to say the least nothing she said manifested. Does JJ have a gift ? Absolutely. But I think something else is blocking her gift professionally as a psychic she’s having a off year ? A break is needed maybe I don’t know and it’s true Ego gets in the way of a readers gift maybe taking some time off as a psychic might do some good.

In a subtle way it reads like your praising JJ:huh:

Hi Pasha, It is called being objective, I do not know how admitting my disappointment as a client but acknowledging I have witnessed her be a great reader correlates to praising her.. but as we have established based on our previous exchanges you & I are extremely different people. For future reference When you see my comment i think it’s best you roll your eyes & completely skip over it; I just don’t think you will be able to comprehend my point of view.

But since you’ve asked there you have it; has she been good at one point or another, yes. at one point she & Shari were the only readers I would use. I was a regular because PREDICTIONS ACTUALLY HAPPENED. But I have been less than impressed with my last few readings that I completely decided to stop reading with her.

In the last 3-4 readings No predictions manifested, she has been brutally honest with me in the past so when she gave me a timescale that I knew was unrealistic I gave her the benefit of the doubt only to find out she was telling everyone all the same stuff. Her readings over time Felt generic and repetitive almost as if she was reading from a script. Maybe she’s having a off year ? I ask this because I have personally witnessed how good she is; without the cards I think she is a far better reader maybe something she needs to work on ? I have also wondered how readers are on as much as they are and it doesn’t take a toll on their energy I don’t think their “gifts” were designed to reading for as many people as they do or as often as they do, I am not a reader so I could be wrong.

Based on her response she is completely defensive and really rude. Which is a shame comparing her response to say other readers like martino & Charles. I stopped reading with JJ a while ago but I will not take away from her the times she has validated like no other and her predictions unfolded exactly as said. Right now I just wouldn’t use her or recommend her at all it sounds like she is in need of taking some time off.
18-04-2018, 12:37 PM
(18-04-2018 10:13 AM)curiouscat Wrote:  Hi Pasha, It is called being objective, I do not know how admitting my disappointment as a client but acknowledging I have witnessed her be a great reader correlates to praising her.. but as we have established based on our previous exchanges you & I are extremely different people. For future reference When you see my comment i think it’s best you roll your eyes & completely skip over it; I just don’t think you will be able to comprehend my point of view.

Ya! My apologies to you! I didn't need you to go to the trouble posting a subjective essay in defence. Big GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig Grin

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  psychic sofa Erica 11 0 118 07-12-2018 07:32 PM
Last Post: Erica 11
Smile Lyn 4397 psychic sofa Rachel212 13 1,875 05-12-2018 09:53 AM
Last Post: JackieP
  Lucky Psychic Sofa silec 39 7,860 04-12-2018 11:34 PM
Last Post: Virgo1
  Psychic sofa lauren Kayley 40 6,640 15-11-2018 06:22 PM
  Grace Marie, Psychic Sofa. Noble Hunertus 231 29,884 14-11-2018 01:22 PM
Last Post: Susie Lowe202
  psychic sofa ian 4413 moomins 6 651 23-10-2018 10:14 PM
Last Post: Summer777
Smile The Best of Psychic Sofa.. Any Nominees?? Dream Catcher 846 190,830 23-10-2018 02:38 PM
  Psychic Sofa - Please read hopefull 42 43,967 17-10-2018 06:46 AM
Last Post: Gwendolyn73
  Truthseer psychic Sofa Lou-Lou 31 12,138 15-10-2018 05:37 PM
Last Post: pasha
  Maryanne psychic sofa PurpleShimmer3 15 2,928 14-10-2018 09:32 AM
Last Post: Rayelle-T