Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 2.33 Average
JJ from psychic sofa
11-02-2018, 12:45 AM
RE: JJ from psychic sofa
(11-02-2018 12:14 AM)Rachel212 Wrote:  All I can say she read me a script a 12 month one it was all very odd..she gave me a reading for each month of the year ..and ive saw the exact chart she read me online..she wouldn't let me stop her so I could ask a question by the time i did manage to get a word in my 20 mins had gone. I think she had another 4 months left to read me I said I didn't want to here anymore my head was fragled. She read like the speed of light straight off a sheet.
Most of it is all a big con I'm afraid

Agreed- spoke so fast I couldn’t absorb anything, I didn’t even manage to validate against what I knew at the time! Went through month by month but I didn’t find it very specific. Just information overload. I felt like I’d wasted my money.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-02-2018, 02:56 AM
(11-02-2018 12:45 AM)M*L Wrote:  
(11-02-2018 12:14 AM)Rachel212 Wrote:  All I can say she read me a script a 12 month one it was all very odd..she gave me a reading for each month of the year ..and ive saw the exact chart she read me online..she wouldn't let me stop her so I could ask a question by the time i did manage to get a word in my 20 mins had gone. I think she had another 4 months left to read me I said I didn't want to here anymore my head was fragled. She read like the speed of light straight off a sheet.

Agreed- spoke so fast I couldn’t absorb anything, I didn’t even manage to validate against what I knew at the time! Went through month by month but I didn’t find it very specific. Just information overload. I felt like I’d wasted my money.

Agreed - I also questioned this and so did a friend of mine who had a reading as well. Obviously this is pure speculation but the speed was questionable. It might just be the way she likes to do it but I definitely was a bit confused at the end of the reading.
16-02-2018, 12:51 AM (This post was last modified: 16-02-2018 12:51 AM by curiouscat.)
My “between 2nd - 11th” gang did anything actually manifest ? Lol
23-03-2018, 01:22 PM
JJ's predictions didn't happen. She gave me the same timelines as others and she seemed airy fairy. She spent a lot of time talking off of the cards and what she said seemed more advice or telling me anything and making it seem good at the time. Unimpressed and it's terrible when readers give similar storylines to other clients
17-04-2018, 08:03 AM (This post was last modified: 17-04-2018 08:11 AM by Josephine PS AKAJJ.)

Just so you know i have never and will never give a 12 month reading so this is a liy, and if you feel i read from a scrip please put the link hear so i too can see the scrip you think i reading from. If i go to fast its because I'm trying to cram in as much as possible. In such a short space of time. This is something i am trying not to do, because its seems people don't appreseat a good reader and i can only say a lot of you on hear need not to be so jelouse of me because you don't have the talents i have and I'm guessing most of you are some kind of reader yourself . i work on a staturday for 10 hours from 7am till 5pm so IF YOU CAN GET THROW please come and talk to me, during this time I'm free for a bout an hour and 30 mins please try as you will get throw at some point and tell me what you think , don't go writing your crap on hear. Sad very sad people truly need to get a life. BTW just thought id check what shit some people like to say from time to time think last time i was on hear was 12 months if not longer. Have a happy life all.
17-04-2018, 08:08 AM
(17-04-2018 08:03 AM)Josephine PS AKAJJ Wrote:  

Just so you know i have never and will never give a 12 month reading so this is a liy, and if you feel i read from a scrip please but the link hear so i too can see the scrip you think i reading from. If i go to fast its because I'm trying to cram in as much as possible. In such a short space of time. This is something i am trying not to do, because its seems people don't appreseat a good reader and i can only say a lot of you on hear need not to be so jelouse of me because you don't have the talents i have and I'm guessing most of you are some kind of reader yourself

Hi JJ, thank you for the post. No most of us are not readers. Would you mind explaining why almost every client who has posted seems to had the same reading as me? Thanks
17-04-2018, 08:17 AM (This post was last modified: 17-04-2018 08:20 AM by Josephine PS AKAJJ.)
(17-04-2018 08:08 AM)Ladybug Wrote:  

Just so you know i have never and will never give a 12 month reading so this is a liy, and if you feel i read from a scrip please but the link hear so i too can see the scrip you think i reading from. If i go to fast its because I'm trying to cram in as much as possible. In such a short space of time. This is something i am trying not to do, because its seems people don't appreseat a good reader and i can only say a lot of you on hear need not to be so jelouse of me because you don't have the talents i have and I'm guessing most of you are some kind of reader yourself

Hi JJ, thank you for the post. No most of us are not readers. Would you mind explaining why almost every client who has posted seems to had the same reading as me? Thanks
None of my readings are ever the same like people are different so are my readings so if you took notes and everyone else on hear did then post them.and lets see how they compair, you are not truthful with what you have said and as for the 12 month crap really. Read my feed back please. Some people are followers others are leaders and its seems to me some of you are followers making each other feel.good lol, people propping up each other. Me I'm a very independent person with my own mind and my own thoughts and i don't need other people gratification to make myself feel better about ME.
17-04-2018, 08:35 AM
(17-04-2018 08:17 AM)Josephine PS AKAJJ Wrote:  

None of my readings are ever the same like people are different so are my readings so if you took notes and everyone else on hear did then post them.and lets see how they compair, you are not truthful with what you have said and as for the 12 month crap really. Read my feed back please. Some people are followers others are leaders and its seems to me some of you are followers making each other feel.good lol, people propping up each other. Me I'm a very independent person with my own mind and my own thoughts and i don't need other people gratification to make myself feel better about ME.

Hi JJ. I had a reading with you back in Jan/Feb. I was happy with my reading until I found out on here that you were giving us all the same timescales. The first week of Feb. Of course we were all disappointed and annoyed that we had been given the same timescales. My reading was OK, although none of your things came to pass. I think that's why people were concerned that you gave us similar timescales. Take care.
17-04-2018, 08:58 AM
(17-04-2018 08:17 AM)Josephine PS AKAJJ Wrote:  

Ok JJ. If you say so. I don’t think your doing yourself any favours by being nasty to clients and coming on saying everyone is wrong. Your meant to be a spiritual person and if I am honest your probably one of the rudest readers I have ever come across. Btw non of my predictions happened either so I wouldn’t return anyway. Ps don’t post bad reviews anyway so it’s extremely biased feedback. I hope PS see this thread as I actually think readers like yourself give them a bad name. Take care
17-04-2018, 09:40 AM
Well I would not pay for another reading from you, and certainly not jealous of your gift if that's what you call it.
As far as I'm concerned you need to go back and learn your cards and work on your social skills as you come across very rude and arragont.
And yes I did have a month by month reading and none of it made sense and as a year as gone by still makes no sense. I don't care if you was the best reader on the sofa you are still rude obviously you don't like your job.
I've got a couple I like on the sofa but don't have readings much anymore and I'm the first to say if someone is good.
But as far as I'm concerned you customer skills are as bad as your readings

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  psychic sofa Erica 11 0 109 07-12-2018 07:32 PM
Last Post: Erica 11
Smile Lyn 4397 psychic sofa Rachel212 13 1,870 05-12-2018 09:53 AM
Last Post: JackieP
  Lucky Psychic Sofa silec 39 7,849 04-12-2018 11:34 PM
Last Post: Virgo1
  Psychic sofa lauren Kayley 40 6,640 15-11-2018 06:22 PM
  Grace Marie, Psychic Sofa. Noble Hunertus 231 29,882 14-11-2018 01:22 PM
Last Post: Susie Lowe202
  psychic sofa ian 4413 moomins 6 650 23-10-2018 10:14 PM
Last Post: Summer777
Smile The Best of Psychic Sofa.. Any Nominees?? Dream Catcher 846 190,809 23-10-2018 02:38 PM
  Psychic Sofa - Please read hopefull 42 43,961 17-10-2018 06:46 AM
Last Post: Gwendolyn73
  Truthseer psychic Sofa Lou-Lou 31 12,137 15-10-2018 05:37 PM
Last Post: pasha
  Maryanne psychic sofa PurpleShimmer3 15 2,927 14-10-2018 09:32 AM
Last Post: Rayelle-T