Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Russian fortune telling reading
27-07-2017, 01:12 AM
Russian fortune telling reading
Hi

Has anyone had a Russian fortune telling reading before?
If you have what did you think?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
27-07-2017, 07:12 AM (This post was last modified: 27-07-2017 07:13 AM by Mr R Sole.)
RE: Russian fortune telling reading
What is Russian Fortune Telling? Sounds interesting-
27-07-2017, 12:22 PM
Well I stand corrected it's Russian Gypsy Fortune telling reading.
There's some info here; https://www.thoughtco.com/russian-gypsy-...ds-1729744

The reason why I came across this type of reading is because I was sat in bed on a Saturday afternoon getting fat and was watching a Natalie Wood (Robert Wagner's ex wife) biopic. Her mother Maria got a Russian Gypsy Fortune Telling Reading which predicted Natalie's beauty and fame also mentioning "beware of dark water". By now we all know Natalie ended up passing away years later by drowning off a boat.
Anyway this was enough to pique my interest and i set about trying to find a reader. It was no easy task. I did end up finding a reader and had a reading 4 years ago. I re-read the reading again recently and it's so accurate so far its not your typical reading. There is categories which divide the reading into sections such as: 'immediate influence 'future outcome'. It's not like you having a reading wanting to know if your ex is coming back I wouldn't get the reading for that purpose.

In my reading in the future outcome part it stated about me having a chronic illness and if I am a smoker which I am so I suppose that's the result if I continue on the path that I'm on. Happy times are ahead but there is also warnings and things to be aware of.
Everything now makes sense and is true things have come to pass it's uncanny spookily accurate. at the time I had no idea what she was talking about but I do now. My house did end up getting burgled whilst i was away, this was something that she warned about. The reading was done in 2013 and a donation was requested. The reader was an older woman.

The Russian Gypsy cards are the best first reading because of the 200 questions about all aspects of a persons life, Spiritual, Emotional and General that they can answer.

The cards usually pick up on the most prominent happenings in your life at the time of reading, because the chosen cards are done with the left hand which is closest to the heart, it kind of bypasses conscious thought and whatever is coming from you and to you, however there are other tools to use for specific questions, the Runes or Pendulum are great for yes or no questions
27-07-2017, 07:11 PM
That's really interesting. I would like to find a reader who uses this method. There's similarities to the LeNormand oracle I would think. Thanks for sharing this-

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Feng shui, fortune-tellers and zodiac signs: young Hongkongers seek solace in superst dormammu 0 60 07-07-2018 09:37 AM
Last Post: dormammu
  telling someone there future.. chrisw316 34 3,504 06-05-2013 08:31 PM
Last Post: chrisw316