Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 1 Average
Destiny Doctor
01-08-2017, 06:17 PM
Destiny Doctor
I gave Destiny Doctor a go as I was tempted by the feedback... She's an intelligent woman no mistaking that and very sharp in her delivery. For me I felt she covered up quite a few errors through my reading. She asked no questions but craftily tried to gain feedback out of me in such a subtle way..

I can see why people sing her praises as she's very sharp and sells herself as the real deal, but for me she was so wrong. I didn't feel any psychic ability came from her, my assessment of her was a damn good cold reader..

I felt compelled to try her because the reviews on ATA and on this forum claimed that she is an excellent clairvoyant.. Money down the drain as far as I'm concerned.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-08-2017, 07:22 PM
RE: Destiny Doctor
I tried her yesterday for the first time after researching her. I hardly said anything to her and she managed to pick up soo many bits and pieces for me I was pleasantly surprised, but as always time will tell.
01-08-2017, 10:19 PM
Hey!

I can definitely understand why you think that because she is so intelligent but i'm not entirely sure that she has no psychic ability at all since to be able to pick up my families background (I have an English accent lol) and some things another reader did the same day, I really can't think how she did it otherwise since I didn't really give any feedback at all, infact I probably hold back too much when it comes to readings sometimes!

I've re-listened to my reading a few times since I had it on the weekend and without me saying a word she picked up on something else with a woman, which another reader had told me just the day before as well and this reader is from a completely different site.

Maybe it's just the case of she couldn't connect to you as well and instead of doing the right thing and telling you,she kept you on the line anyway, which is totally wrong and i've had that happen too many times before.

Either way, I think everyone who's had a reading with her should keep an open mind and see if the predictions roll in and keep us updated.

As you may have seen i'm not too fussed with the timings anymore so i'm fine waiting up until next year to see if they unfold, however i've been given this month for a work prediction to come in so i'll keep you guys updated on that since things aren't looking as well as they should currently.

My biggest worry about my reading with her is potential sugar coating a little but we shall see - i'll eat my words if these things come to pass.
02-08-2017, 12:24 AM
I tried Destiny Doctor. I have to say that she immediatedly picked up things that I could relate to, although there were things that I felt she based on her own assumptions. I have a major prediction that's forecast for September so here's hoping it comes through. I will come back and let you know.
02-08-2017, 12:40 PM
(02-08-2017 12:24 AM)Belinda Wrote:  I tried Destiny Doctor. I have to say that she immediatedly picked up things that I could relate to, although there were things that I felt she based on her own assumptions. I have a major prediction that's forecast for September so here's hoping it comes through. I will come back and let you know.

Hi Belinda,

Yes please, you and Lady P and others keep us updated as will I for this month and end of September as well since it's fairly close by now.

Do you feel your reading with her was a little sugar coated at all as well?

The reason I say little is because she did warn me about some things and pick up on a negative situation which rings true but other things I'm a little wary of.

Albeit it could happen, it's not as if she gave me anything impossible that will NEVER happen for me but as said before I know many others have been told similar and not necessarily had the outcome that was predicted.
04-08-2017, 04:42 PM
I halso had areading with destiny doctor last week she picked up on my situation straight away and described the person in question as if she knew him .. lol .. I hope the predictions will come to light also x
05-08-2017, 02:55 AM
Here we go again, this time it's Ask the Answer boosting their sales!!!!!
05-08-2017, 12:57 PM
(05-08-2017 02:55 AM)Marinacy Wrote:  Here we go again, this time it's Ask the Answer boosting their sales!!!!!
06-08-2017, 08:52 AM (This post was last modified: 06-08-2017 10:42 AM by Libra Loxie.)
(01-08-2017 10:19 PM)MoonChild* Wrote:  Hey!

I can definitely understand why you think that because she is so intelligent but i'm not entirely sure that she has no psychic ability at all since to be able to pick up my families background (I have an English accent lol) and some things another reader did the same day, I really can't think how she did it otherwise since I didn't really give any feedback at all, infact I probably hold back too much when it comes to readings sometimes!

I've re-listened to my reading a few times since I had it on the weekend and without me saying a word she picked up on something else with a woman, which another reader had told me just the day before as well and this reader is from a completely different site.

Maybe it's just the case of she couldn't connect to you as well and instead of doing the right thing and telling you,she kept you on the line anyway, which is totally wrong and i've had that happen too many times before.

Either way, I think everyone who's had a reading with her should keep an open mind and see if the predictions roll in and keep us updated.

As you may have seen i'm not too fussed with the timings anymore so i'm fine waiting up until next year to see if they unfold, however i've been given this month for a work prediction to come in so i'll keep you guys updated on that since things aren't looking as well as they should currently.

My biggest worry about my reading with her is potential sugar coating a little but we shall see - i'll eat my words if these things come to pass.

Intelligent woman as I've quoted in my post. But I will not backtrack on my original post. Sorry, for me she possessed no psychic ability at all yet I fully acknowledge that her delivery was confident and slick. She covered up many mistakes in my reading due to her own discomfort and felt she was discreetly probing me for feedback.

I did not find she sugarcoated anything yet she couldn't have been more wrong with me and I could feel she was becoming frustrated by the second as I wasn't giving her anything. I'm pleased for you that you were pleased with your reading, I'm afraid to say I can't share that same experience. I was most dissatisfied with mine and certainly would not recommend her to anyone based on my own encounter.

I would like to add that I am not one to dish out negative feedback but I will where I feel it's warranted. I have had quite a few readings from ATA. There are others that are heaps better.
07-08-2017, 05:14 PM
Hey!

I totally get that because i've had that with readers before though for me she wasn't one of them since I don't understand how she could validate the things she did, like my background or even my mums nickname without me mentioning a word of either of those things but still, sorry to hear you've had that experience with her after reading the reviews on here.

I'm always honest with my readings and will say if I feel disappointed or there was sugar coating and as I mentioned with her I felt there may have been a little, however a few things have been coming to light since my reading with her last weekend but there's still a few things due over the next few months which i'll keep others updated on.

But I have to agree that as usual on Psychic websites, there are only a select few which are genuinely good and majority on ATA aren't that good.

However, if you talk about having no Psychic ability at all the worst for that is definitely The Circle, out of almost every reader I spoke to on there, I felt only 1 had a true psychic ability but even then predictions haven't come to pass, least not yet.. so I personally don't recommend them either.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Destiny Doctor Rosie 32 2,269 03-10-2018 05:26 PM
Last Post: Virgo1
  Destiny doctor marielaroche 3 323 10-07-2018 04:05 PM
Last Post: Belinda