Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 1 Average
Destiny Doctor
07-08-2017, 10:01 PM
RE: Destiny Doctor
(07-08-2017 05:46 PM)snyper Wrote:  
(07-08-2017 05:14 PM)MoonChild* Wrote:  However, if you talk about having no Psychic ability at all the worst for that is definitely The Circle, out of almost every reader I spoke to on there, I felt only 1 had a true psychic ability but even then predictions haven't come to pass, least not yet.. so I personally don't recommend them either.

The Circle do have some awful readers. However, 'Medoly' who used to read on there is an outstanding reader. I was gobsmacked by the amount of information given on one particular session. 'Melody' thoroughly described people, names and events. She is like a 'fly on the wall', no vague generic statements. Predictions have come in tooExclamation She reads now on 'Psychic Today' very occasionally on 'Psychic Sofa' under the name of 'Estelle'., very very busy, impossible to get hold of.

Hey!

That's so awesome that predictions have come true as well (:

Does she have her own website as well or does she just read on Psychic today?

I'm trying to go more directly to the readers than through these psychic sites, especially because it can be cheaper.

However, it was ironically cheaper to talk to Destiny Doctor on ATA than her own site. As amazing as she is, I would still rather not pay £50 for a reading.

Even if the bigger predictions come true soon!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-08-2017, 10:40 PM
(07-08-2017 10:01 PM)MoonChild* Wrote:  
(07-08-2017 05:14 PM)MoonChild* Wrote:  However, if you talk about having no Psychic ability at all the worst for that is definitely The Circle, out of almost every reader I spoke to on there, I felt only 1 had a true psychic ability but even then predictions haven't come to pass, least not yet.. so I personally don't recommend them either.

The Circle do have some awful readers. However, 'Medoly' who used to read on there is an outstanding reader. I was gobsmacked by the amount of information given on one particular session. 'Melody' thoroughly described people, names and events. She is like a 'fly on the wall', no vague generic statements. Predictions have come in tooExclamation She reads now on 'Psychic Today' very occasionally on 'Psychic Sofa' under the name of 'Estelle'., very very busy, impossible to get hold of.

Hey!

I'm trying to go more directly to the readers than through these psychic sites, especially because it can be cheaper.

However, it was ironically cheaper to talk to Destiny Doctor on ATA than her own site. As amazing as she is, I would still rather not pay £50 for a reading.

Yes I believe she has her own website if you Google it. I think it's under melody psychic something like that. She is expensive though.
08-08-2017, 09:28 AM
(07-08-2017 10:40 PM)Sassy1 Wrote:  

Hey!

Yes I believe she has her own website if you Google it. I think it's under melody psychic something like that. She is expensive though.
lle

I don't think it's the same Melody who belongs to that website. She does have her own FB under Psychic/Melody Estelle.
08-08-2017, 05:32 PM

Hey!

Hiya

I've found her website http://melody-innervision.com/
Very expensive from what I can remember at the time £77 per hour.
I've had a couple of readings she's amazing assessing a situation unsure about predictions passing I honestly can't remember.
08-08-2017, 06:38 PM
(08-08-2017 05:32 PM)Sassy1 Wrote:  

Hey!

Hiya

I've found her website http://melody-innervision.com/
Very expensive from what I can remember at the time £77 per hour.
I've had a couple of readings she's amazing assessing a situation unsure about predictions passing I honestly can't remember.

This lady is amazing. I've had a few reading with Melody/Estelle. At the time I found what she said hard to believe. Events that took place after a reading had left me speechless as I didn't believe it. She was absolutely correct. Awesome!!Big Grin

A fantastic accurate reading. Couldn't get her on the website link but she reads on Psychic Today and on PS. Although she's non-stop busy on PS so most likely it would be hard to get her.

I've not as yet had any love predictions come through from her.
09-08-2017, 06:05 PM
Hey guys,

Thanks so much for finding a way to get hold of her and giving your feedback about her readings!

I definitely want to give her a go when possible however, £77 is a no go for me Tongue hopefully I can catch her on PS or PT instead for cheaper.

I have to say another absolute hidden gem on PS is a lady called Simone - had a reading with her weekend before last and already things she predicted have been coming true.
- She saw the next company i'd be working for having a dark green colour in their logo and yes indeed they do (I start with them next week!)
- Connections to Scotland, could've meant anything and still can however this company has strong links to Scotland
- Saw that i'd be meeting a new guy who lives in a rural area who doesn't live that far away and that indeed happened as this guy is living in a very rural area, which isn't too far from me. (However it's still early days so things might not unfold as predicted but I have met the same man she described.)
- She validated most stuff well and also saw someone else coming forward over the next 2/3 months which i'm still waiting upon but don't doubt whether it will happen or not either.

Destiny Doctor also said she saw me signing contracts this month and she was right about that as well as new people coming into my life, which I actually think is the same guy that Simone picked up on as Destiny said this new guy would be a water sign and this same guy is indeed, a Scorpio.

Again it's still early days and there are a few predictions pending, especially from Destiny but we shall see as the rest of the year unfolds, which scarily enough we only have 4 months left of already, oh my gosh!! :O
09-08-2017, 07:14 PM
Melody Estelle is brilliant and that comes from me who's an ex reader, I can usually pick out the wheat from the chaff.. this lady is genuine. She predicted and validated events and names that she would have had no way of knowing this info. She's worth waiting for on psychic tv or if you are lucky you may catch her on psychic sofa..

I must admit I'm very tempted to try Destiny Doctor especially from Moonchild• and McLeads feedback. I have read with Julie on ATA before and a few others. Most of you guys say she's good so I'll take your word for it.
09-08-2017, 08:07 PM
Hey!

Just to confirm is Melody the one with brown hair and brown eyes? I think I've found the correct one on PT!

But that's amazing, I'm so glad, there really aren't many genuine ones so this is also great to hear from you guys (:

Also I have to be honest and say, as much as I like Julie from ATA my reading with her was very hit and miss and I think only 2 predictions came to pass and with the bigger ones, well the complete opposite happened or they didn't happen at all, so you can only imagine my disappointment.

The funny thing is, her and almost every other reader I've spoken to predicted near enough the same thing so I know these events will unfold, it's just a case of timing.

However my reading was with her Jan this year and not much has unfolded since.

I think in the first half of my reading she validated well, things about myself especially but when it came to the energy of others I think she got them confused or wrong altogether. So even though she has good feedback and was good for the first half of my reading, I think we maybe lost connection afterwards.

I may try her again in future but maybe she just works better for some than others however Destiny and Simone I most definitely recommend myself since some things have come to pass within days, and as mentioned above, love and even work related predictions which is pretty significant to me currently.

Hopefully you can get a good connection with either reader and have a great experience too Smile
09-08-2017, 11:16 PM
MoonChild - Melody is the lady with the brown hair and brown eyes - a very striking looking lady. She is a superb clairvoyant.

Always borrow money from a pessimist. He won’t expect it back. [Image: animated-fish-jumping-out-of-water.gif]
10-08-2017, 07:47 AM (This post was last modified: 10-08-2017 08:17 AM by RubyWine2.)
Had a reading with Destiny Doctor a few days ago and have to say she was accurate and picked up things right away without me saying much about how things were progressing. She restored my faith and encouraged me to hold on a little longer. I await for prediction in Sept. It ties in with Angel Spencers reading although she predicted October.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Destiny Doctor Rosie 32 3,792 03-10-2018 05:26 PM
Last Post: Virgo1
  Destiny doctor marielaroche 3 595 10-07-2018 04:05 PM
Last Post: Belinda