Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 1 Average
Destiny Doctor
25-08-2017, 10:53 AM
RE: Destiny Doctor
Oh dear. Keep your chin up. I'm sure you'll see how you didn't need those readings at all, in time to come, and that you're the only one who matters in terms of what's right and what's wrong for you, who cares what readers like them have to say.

They can only give you what they see, and if what they give you is wrong, then what they see is surely wrong too.

Chin up now, you're worth more than their readings

(24-08-2017 07:58 PM)Summer777 Wrote:  my first reading with Julie I felt I connected with her a lot.
But later on I realised when she said something wrong she always covers...
Such as " are you an accountant or something? You making a lot of money"
And I said no
And she said " A card says you will start studying" " oh I can see you will get a great job, making lots of money"
" who has got a dog?" I said I haven't got any dogs.... oh I know the guy had a dog but passed away last year.
And she said " the dog will be back"
Something like that.
At the time I thought how Julie is wonderful!!!
But now I am not sure about that.

And I felt Destiny Doctor is slightly same as Julie what she tells.
However some of them what they told me was accurate.
So..... I don't mean to say they are not psychic at all.
will see
Time will tell us.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-09-2017, 08:59 AM
Hey guys,

I don't use this site as much as I used to but just wanted to quickly update: I've had another prediction come through from DD.

She said I'd end up entering a new relationship very soon and at the time I didn't believe her since I was single for a good while since my last relationship but now I am indeed in a new relationship with a handsome guy who is very clever and has dark features as she described.

He also has a different accent from me as she predicted as well.

The only thing is she mentioned that he would be a water sign but he's infact a fire sign though everything else she picked up on before I met him was spot on.

She said someone from my past will want to come back to me once I'm in a relationship (always the way isn't it?)
Although I will say the way how things are looking regarding that right now seem unlikely but I know how things can change in a heart beat so I'm not ruling it out completely.

Again though she's given me from the end of or "once we leave September" that things will change quite a lot for me so will update again around that time to let you guys know of they have.

So far, most of her predictions have come through and even I'm surprised since love predictions have rarely come through for me and sometimes even when they have, its not always in the way I expected but things seem to be going well so far, so hopefully it stays that way with me and my new man.

Have any of you guys had anything else come through at all?
Love and light x
12-09-2017, 01:14 PM
(12-09-2017 08:59 AM)MoonChild* Wrote:  Hey guys,

I don't use this site as much as I used to but just wanted to quickly update: I've had another prediction come through from DD.

She said I'd end up entering a new relationship very soon and at the time I didn't believe her since I was single for a good while since my last relationship but now I am indeed in a new relationship with a handsome guy who is very clever and has dark features as she described.

The only thing is she mentioned that he would be a water sign but he's infact a fire sign though everything else she picked up on before I met him was spot on.

She said someone from my past will want to come back to me once I'm in a relationship (always the way isn't it?)
Although I will say the way how things are looking regarding that right now seem unlikely but I know how things can change in a heart beat so I'm not ruling it out completely.

Again though she's given me from the end of or "once we leave September" that things will change quite a lot for me so will update again around that time to let you guys know of they have.

So far, most of her predictions have come through and even I'm surprised since love predictions have rarely come through for me and sometimes even when they have, its not always in the way I expected but things seem to be going well so far, so hopefully it stays that way with me and my new man.

Love and light x

I'm glad for you that your predictions have happened. I had a good reading from DD. My prediction was due in the first week of Sept. So far no sign of my prediction coming through. I hope she is right as she appeared full of confidence that it would happen insisting she is very rarely wrong.
12-09-2017, 02:36 PM
(12-09-2017 01:14 PM)Belinda Wrote:  

Love and light x

I'm glad for you that your predictions have happened. I had a good reading from DD. My prediction was due in the first week of Sept. So far no sign of my prediction coming through. I hope she is right as she appeared full of confidence that it would happen insisting she is very rarely wrong.

Hey!

Thank you so much! Things have felt so stagnant and hopeless for me for most of this year so its nice to have my love life picking up moving ahead finally... I really hope that your predictions manifest and it's just a case of timing being off!

I mean she didn't get my now boyfriend's star sign right however his birthday is late July which is between the water sign cancer and the fire sign Leo so perhaps her timing with predictions is a bit off like most.

Same as I feel maybe the timing she gave for these big changes that will happen at the end of September more than likely may be a little off however I don't doubt they will happen anyway.

I feel like once you let go of any expectations then that's when things seem to just come together without you even realising it but being in this position many times I know it's not as easy as it sounds.

Regardless though I believe what she said will happen, just maybe not as soon as she predicted?
01-11-2017, 04:52 PM
(12-09-2017 02:36 PM)MoonChild* Wrote:  

Love and light x

Hey!

Thank you so much! Things have felt so stagnant and hopeless for me for most of this year so its nice to have my love life picking up moving ahead finally... I really hope that your predictions manifest and it's just a case of timing being off!

I mean she didn't get my now boyfriend's star sign right however his birthday is late July which is between the water sign cancer and the fire sign Leo so perhaps her timing with predictions is a bit off like most.

Same as I feel maybe the timing she gave for these big changes that will happen at the end of September more than likely may be a little off however I don't doubt they will happen anyway.

I feel like once you let go of any expectations then that's when things seem to just come together without you even realising it but being in this position many times I know it's not as easy as it sounds.

Regardless though I believe what she said will happen, just maybe not as soon as she predicted?

Hey guys

So did the predictions come true? I had a good reading from DD picked up on a lot of things even my guys job which is not your everyday kind of job...so found that really interesting. Emily I find is great with places and names, her predictions have came to pass but it can take a while....Amethyst could tell me something no-one could possibly know....Noel Sorbie wow he had all my grandparents and I could tell he was the real deal quoting things my gran used to say to me....they all have the same prediction and have all said the same, so guess its a waiting game. The only psychic that every single prediction has came true was Kandice remember her....she explained my guy in question to a tee....but at the time I was seeing someone else and it wasn't him she was seeing it was this one....every single thing she told me has came to light even down to really personal things about him...which at the time I laughed....she was exceptional....
01-11-2017, 05:17 PM
(01-11-2017 04:52 PM)Laursa Wrote:  

Love and light x

Hey!

Hey guys

So did the predictions come true? I had a good reading from DD picked up on a lot of things even my guys job which is not your everyday kind of job...so found that really interesting. Emily I find is great with places and names, her predictions have came to pass but it can take a while....Amethyst could tell me something no-one could possibly know....Noel Sorbie wow he had all my grandparents and I could tell he was the real deal quoting things my gran used to say to me....they all have the same prediction and have all said the same, so guess its a waiting game. The only psychic that every single prediction has came true was Kandice remember her....she explained my guy in question to a tee....but at the time I was seeing someone else and it wasn't him she was seeing it was this one....every single thing she told me has came to light even down to really personal things about him...which at the time I laughed....she was exceptional....

Never had a reading with DD. Have you ever read with Julie Wendy J or Hamilton. They all told me more or less the same thing just waiting to see if predictions happen.
01-11-2017, 05:49 PM
(01-11-2017 05:17 PM)Rosie Wrote:  

Love and light x

Hey!

Hey guys

Never had a reading with DD. Have you ever read with Julie Wendy J or Hamilton. They all told me more or less the same thing just waiting to see if predictions happen.

Julie....crap no one thing she said came true last reading was 2 years ago...had a few with Wendy J and first one she got the situation bang on....so be interesting if she is right.....Hamilton as I said so so only spoke to him last week for the first time in 2 years....but he got my guy in question bang on....
01-11-2017, 07:31 PM
Destiny Doctors prediction has not come to fruition.
01-11-2017, 08:07 PM
(01-11-2017 05:49 PM)Laursa Wrote:  
(12-09-2017 01:14 PM)Belinda Wrote:  I'm glad for you that your predictions have happened. I had a good reading from DD. My prediction was due in the first week of Sept. So far no sign of my prediction coming through. I hope she is right as she appeared full of confidence that it would happen insisting she is very rarely wrong.

Hey!

Hey guys

Julie....crap no one thing she said came true last reading was 2 years ago...had a few with Wendy J and first one she got the situation bang on....so be interesting if she is right.....Hamilton as I said so so only spoke to him last week for the first time in 2 years....but he got my guy in question bang on....

Did Wendy Js predictions come through for you 2 years ago? Julie blew me away with her validations.
02-11-2017, 09:11 AM
(01-11-2017 08:07 PM)Rosie Wrote:  
(01-11-2017 05:49 PM)Laursa Wrote:  
(12-09-2017 02:36 PM)MoonChild* Wrote:  Hey!

Hey guys

Did Wendy Js predictions come through for you 2 years ago? Julie blew me away with her validations.

I only spoke to Wendy in August and her predication said 4 months so will update you if happens....one small one came true tho. Listen some readers are good for some people and not for others...I think Julie is good at reading the situation but as for predictions not for me unfortunately... Wendy J is really good tho, she knew a lot about the situation and could tell me conversations that I had had with the man in question....was bizarre....

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Destiny doctor marielaroche 4 827 22-09-2019 07:21 PM
Last Post: Lady P
  Destiny Doctor Rosie 32 4,473 03-10-2018 05:26 PM
Last Post: Virgo1