Destiny Doctor
02-11-2017, 09:29 AM
RE: Destiny Doctor
(02-11-2017 09:11 AM)Laursa Wrote:  
(01-11-2017 08:07 PM)Rosie Wrote:  
(01-11-2017 05:49 PM)Laursa Wrote:  
(01-11-2017 05:17 PM)Rosie Wrote:  
(01-11-2017 04:52 PM)Laursa Wrote:  Hey guys

So did the predictions come true? I had a good reading from DD picked up on a lot of things even my guys job which is not your everyday kind of job...so found that really interesting. Emily I find is great with places and names, her predictions have came to pass but it can take a while....Amethyst could tell me something no-one could possibly know....Noel Sorbie wow he had all my grandparents and I could tell he was the real deal quoting things my gran used to say to me....they all have the same prediction and have all said the same, so guess its a waiting game. The only psychic that every single prediction has came true was Kandice remember her....she explained my guy in question to a tee....but at the time I was seeing someone else and it wasn't him she was seeing it was this one....every single thing she told me has came to light even down to really personal things about him...which at the time I laughed....she was exceptional....

Never had a reading with DD. Have you ever read with Julie Wendy J or Hamilton. They all told me more or less the same thing just waiting to see if predictions happen.

Julie....crap no one thing she said came true last reading was 2 years ago...had a few with Wendy J and first one she got the situation bang on....so be interesting if she is right.....Hamilton as I said so so only spoke to him last week for the first time in 2 years....but he got my guy in question bang on....

Did Wendy Js predictions come through for you 2 years ago? Julie blew me away with her validations.

I only spoke to Wendy in August and her predication said 4 months so will update you if happens....one small one came true tho. Listen some readers are good for some people and not for others...I think Julie is good at reading the situation but as for predictions not for me unfortunately... Wendy J is really good tho, she knew a lot about the situation and could tell me conversations that I had had with the man in question....was bizarre....

Yeah you're right what's good for me might not be good for you.
I found Wendy J to be really good but as soon as I have a reading I come on here read what others say about the reader and then it makes me doubt what they say!
She definitely has a gift even if predictions don't materialise. Same as Julie. She made my hair stand on end within a minute of talking to her.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Destiny Doctor Rosie 32 3,792 03-10-2018 05:26 PM
Last Post: Virgo1
  Destiny doctor marielaroche 3 595 10-07-2018 04:05 PM
Last Post: Belinda