Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 1 Average
Raven 4248, Matthew J 6003
03-08-2017, 11:27 AM
Raven 4248, Matthew J 6003
Hello. I feel in the mood for a reading and while browsing Psychic Sofa both Raven and Matthew J caught my interest. I don't have money to burn so before I try either of them out I wondered if anyone here has read with Raven or Matthew J before? What type of readings did they give you? Were they accurate with validations and have any of their predictions come true? I'd be grateful to hear of people's experiences and feedback about these two psychics please. I just felt drawn to give them a try.
Thank you.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-08-2017, 11:38 AM
RE: Raven 4248, Matthew J 6003
i had a reading with matthrew jones .his predictions never happened.can people predict .i dont think so.unless very general.a job,a car a move.happens to most.i do my own cards now.as most of these people are just going of the readings of the cards.we can do that our selfs.i am waiting for luckys predictions to happen.romance in september.money in october.hasany one hadlucky?has itcome true.hope it does.i would stick to a psyphic that what they predict happens at the time they say.not just generalguesses.does any one know anyone.
03-08-2017, 05:59 PM
Hello buttercup62. I'm sorry to hear the predictions from Matthew didn't pan out. I sometimes like a reading in the evening when everything's quietened down so I'll try Raven and see if she can connect with me. I need some insight into a particular situation that went pear shaped. I notice she's on in the late evening around the same time as Lucky but he seems to stay later. He always seems busy through until the early hours. I haven't tried him yet. I've had quite a few psychic readings over the last couple of years but only four of those were from Psychic Sofa readers. Their validations were correct but their predictions are pending still. Small contact predictions made by independent reader Yona Farrell and Eterna (Grymoire Caffe) came true, only the main event I really want to happen has not. I would be very surprised if that happened now as I think it's too late. I should probably take a leaf out of your book and try and learn Tarot for myself. I don't have many readings now because I can't afford it. I try and limit them to one or two a month depending on what's going on in my life. They can be comforting when something's playing on my mind. Best wishes with Lucky's predictions. I hope they come through for you.
04-08-2017, 12:46 AM
Mathew J was spot on with my love situation. I was surprised how accurate and informative he was. I'm sorry to say that spot on as he was unfortunately what predictions he made did not happen.

Readings with Lucky were good especially the first one but again no predictions he ever made came to light. Also Lucky's readings were not always consistent with his previous ones.

Ambriel is really good, she hit the nail on the head. I asked for a general reading, gave no information and she blow me away. I look forward to the next couple of months and hope things move forward as she predicted.
04-08-2017, 09:41 AM
i tried Ambriel last year and 1st month of this year(last reading with her).1st reading was not bad but predictions never happened,also in her 2nd reading she didnot linked with my energy at all and i juss drop the call caz she was telling me some odd things which didnot matched on my and his situation,and when i said to her about it she was not happy,so i drop my call and never used her again.

Believe in DestinyHeartHeart
04-08-2017, 10:53 AM
Ive had 2 readings with matthew not that long ago.Gave me good information,will use again if preds come in.They are not due in until the end of Aug.He also has his own website.Raven gave me a confident prediction a year ago which hasn't happened but the opposite did.Was really sad about it as got the problem spot on which gave me high hopes,in the end just dissapointment as Raven was so sure.I notice Yona Farell is mention on here to.Had readings few years back with yonas when she do readings on ebay.Nothing special,& predictions from that time did never happen.
12-11-2017, 01:25 PM
I tried Matthew 6003 but as per usual it was just a waste of time - predicted it would happen between 3-5 months and when the time came said too much time had passed and it was not going to happen now. I wish there was a way of getting your money back when it's situations like this. For months I had readings with him waiting for the time to come and then when it did I get that!
12-11-2017, 02:09 PM
Raven was awful for me. I hoped it would be the same Raven that used to read on Michell Knoight but it wasn’t.
12-11-2017, 02:37 PM (This post was last modified: 12-11-2017 02:39 PM by PJ14.)
Had a few readings with Raven she connects well but often goes off on a tangent and gives you her opinion rather than a psychic reading. Doesn’t really give you any predictions just keeps saying you know what to do?? She can make you feel quite depressed too as sometimes she just goes on about the negatives in your life and doesn’t fill you full of hope for the future! Last reading I had was the complete opposite to the one i’d had a few months earlier.
Matthew J didn’t pick my situation up at all and his reading made no sense, I was last the 5 minute mark so couldn’t change readers.
12-11-2017, 03:03 PM
(12-11-2017 02:37 PM)PJ14 Wrote:  Had a few readings with Raven she connects well but often goes off on a tangent and gives you her opinion rather than a psychic reading. Doesn’t really give you any predictions just keeps saying you know what to do?? She can make you feel quite depressed too as sometimes she just goes on about the negatives in your life and doesn’t fill you full of hope for the future! Last reading I had was the complete opposite to the one i’d had a few months earlier.
Matthew J didn’t pick my situation up at all and his reading made no sense, I was last the 5 minute mark so couldn’t change readers.

Raven was terrible for me....wasted so much bloody time asking if I had this Crystal or that crystal and then wanted me to get them and then wash them in rain water and put them in moonlight. For gods sake, I want a psychic reading not a flipping voodoo ritual or spells!! Don't these people realise these readings cost money and the clock is literally ticking!