Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
psychic today
03-08-2017, 11:55 AM
psychic today
i am afraid ,victoria armstrong prediction of meeting someone for a relationship didnt happen the month she said.just waiting to see if john healeys and joes preditions come true.stopped having readings as i want to know if any thing these psychics say if any actually come true.or is it made up or just a guess?.i noticed it was cheaper for some readers on psychic pages who are also on psyphic today.so on some u can save money.woo hoo.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-08-2017, 10:54 AM
RE: psychic today
Psychic today readers have got really bad,never used to be.Last reading I had was with Peter Johnston,did nothing more than give me meaningless waffle.
07-08-2017, 03:19 PM
(04-08-2017 10:54 AM)Daredevil Dave Wrote:  Psychic today readers have got really bad,never used to be.Last reading I had was with Peter Johnston,did nothing more than give me meaningless waffle.

I've had readings with all 3 of these reader' joe and Victoria Armstrong both contradicted what they told me 2 months ago. And when I mentioned it to them they changed again and got quite stroppy especially joe which I was surprised about considering he's advertised as a peaceful man that's all zbout the chakras ect.still waiting for John heals predictions to come in in Sept but was quite impressed by John healey . He could tell me my exes last digits of his phone number and that my road were i live is three syllables He couldn't no any of it plus a lot more. And no my bank card or phone arnt registered in my address as I've only just moved and hadn't change details yet.
07-08-2017, 05:18 PM
(07-08-2017 03:19 PM)Sueq49 Wrote:  
(04-08-2017 10:54 AM)Daredevil Dave Wrote:  Psychic today readers have got really bad,never used to be.Last reading I had was with Peter Johnston,did nothing more than give me meaningless waffle.

I've had readings with all 3 of these reader' joe and Victoria Armstrong both contradicted what they told me 2 months ago. And when I mentioned it to them they changed again and got quite stroppy especially joe which I was surprised about considering he's advertised as a peaceful man that's all zbout the chakras ect.still waiting for John heals predictions to come in in Sept but was quite impressed by John healey . He could tell me my exes last digits of his phone number and that my road were i live is three syllables He couldn't no any of it plus a lot more. And no my bank card or phone arnt registered in my address as I've only just moved and hadn't change details yet.

Hiya,

Let us know if the predictions come through since i'm tempted to have a reading with John myself if I can get hold of him. I've seen good feedback about him on here but that's mostly how well he validates, which of course is good and normally a good sign he's a genuine psychic, however if predictions don't manifest altogether then it's disappointing!

How can I get hold of him if I decide to get a reading earlier btw?
08-08-2017, 12:29 AM
Tbh i find most of the psychic todays readers rubbish especially that Ricci the love doctor, more like fake doctor lol. I have had at least 5 readings off him, giving him names of different people and him looking into them. He usually says that person 1 is the wrong one for me and person 2 is better for me when in reality the opposite occurs!!! Even one time i gave the name of 3 guys, he said all 3 are not suitable but he said if all of the 3 was to be the good out of all 3 of them then he says the younger one and the older professional guy( the one i really like) is nothing but a frog lol and there will be someone soon for me who will be suitable and will forget about the man i like!! Well its been over a year since that reading with ricci and the other 2 have disappeared as i didnt want them by choice in fact the youngest one was a total idiot and i still speak and really like that older gentleman today and we have real good conversations lol and ricci called him an idiot back then and advised me not to call or speak to that gentleman again!! He has never been right and all he does is lie!! He even lies about his actual weight saying he weights about 47kg (7 stones) when in reality he looks much much fatter than that and would break the weighing scales lol
08-08-2017, 01:03 AM
Here is proof that some psychics lie about their weight as well as their validations and predictions they give you!! Sorry i made a genuine mistake about ricci weight, he doesnt weigh that much!! His real weight and contact details if any of you are silly enough to get a reading with this loser are on the following link!! Hope this helps!!!

https://www.starnow.co.uk/psychiclovedoctor/

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Georgina – LIVE on Psychic Today – 24th August 2018 mecheeta 0 123 23-08-2018 12:27 AM
Last Post: mecheeta
  Are You Watching Psychic Today on Sky? mecheeta 9 642 02-05-2018 05:41 AM
  Psychic Today’s 14th Birthday Celebration! mecheeta 0 260 17-04-2018 07:54 PM
  Psychic Today Catchup: Graphology with Katie Keeley mecheeta 0 304 05-03-2018 11:03 PM
  Richard and kimmie psychic today Sueq49 0 597 17-07-2017 09:03 PM
Last Post: Sueq49
  Hands of an Angel – The Favourite Auntie of Psychic Today. psychicdoglover 0 606 10-05-2017 08:30 AM
Last Post: psychicdoglover
  New Psychics and Readers at Psychic Today; Springing back for Spring! psychicdoglover 0 437 28-04-2017 09:12 AM
  Goodbye Psychic Today OneInOneout 8 4,554 27-03-2017 04:06 PM
Last Post: That Spooky Feeling
  Katie Keeley – Stars of Psychic Today psychicdoglover 0 604 09-03-2017 08:41 AM
  Future Readings What to Expect ? Psychic Today Blog drstrange 0 542 29-11-2016 07:22 AM
Last Post: drstrange